So what is sitting on your computer desk?

Initiate

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 9:46 pm » by Lordgaga

DUDES, WE MUST STOP TO SMOKE! (LEGAL)CIGARETTES ARE KILLING US!
LIFE IS NICER WITHOUT CIGARETTES!

STOP TO SMOKE
Järv som Järven

Initiate

PostTue Aug 11, 2009 10:03 pm » by Lordgaga

LowSix wrote:
slushpup wrote:
LowSix wrote:Speakers, camera cards, cell phone,Nikon d200 camera, two boxes of guitar picks, usb flash drives, assorted cd of my photography, photoshop retouch tutorial books, three bottles of aspirins, business cards, one screwdriver, two broken mice, headset, laser pointer, coffee cup with collection of favorite pens, my 9mm pistol and a box of cor-bon personal defense ammo..and a happy birthday card for my dad. Oh and thx Blacky..reminded me ...Cigs..and lighter.

(i live in a shitty neighborhood, and someone tried to open my door at 2 am last night..scary, scary shit)

Slow news day today. I am in one of those moods. Here is a quick lesson in efficiency and how to kill two birds with one stone. LOL Remember humor and laughter is the best medicine.

I found a main floor apartment for you in a quieter neighborhood for rent. It isn't the Taj mahal but she's one of a kind. Better neighbors.

The Landlord lives on the upper level. Friendly guy, you both will get along famously.. Best buddies I'd say!

Pindz is asking $800.00 pr month. Utillities extra. :o :mrgreen:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Slush man you seriously rock.
Thanks for the first laugh of the day..

lol

Someone tryng to break in your home? Maybe LADYGaGa, since she heard your latest critical issues against her.....
Järv som Järven

Initiate

PostFri Aug 14, 2009 10:17 am » by Chickamaka

Reminds me of an old picture!
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Previous