So what is sitting on your computer desk?

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

I made this thread because as I took a look around my area I had to laugh cause I have a pair of stuffed sheeps, by chance looking right at me, with a blue beaded necklace under their chins,. (they are here cause a little kid I know got them all wet in a bath and I rescued them)

Then I see my handy dandy binoculars right beside them, a hairbrush, cell phone, lamp, scissors, highlighter, ink pens, Kleenex, speakers, ashtray, and paper with notes of things to look up!

So what do your online areas look like?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:48 pm » by Blacky

Ha Ha i have a bottle of whisky sitting next to me although im not drinking any tonight! its just there if I need it!
A picture of my lady! :love: (even though she sites close to me)
And im not to far away from the telly if need be!
Also my pad and pen to write interesting things down i want to check on at a later date!
this is mainly for vids!
oh and all the dodgy cds that I have got from doing naughty music downloading! :lol:
:cheers:
Oh and cant forget me fags and phone!!!

Master Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm » by Lowsix

Speakers, camera cards, cell phone,Nikon d200 camera, two boxes of guitar picks, usb flash drives, assorted cd of my photography, photoshop retouch tutorial books, three bottles of aspirins, business cards, one screwdriver, two broken mice, headset, laser pointer, coffee cup with collection of favorite pens, my 9mm pistol and a box of cor-bon personal defense ammo..and a happy birthday card for my dad. Oh and thx Blacky..reminded me ...Cigs..and lighter.

(i live in a shitty neighborhood, and someone tried to open my door at 2 am last night..scary, scary shit)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

blacky wrote:Ha Ha i have a bottle of whisky sitting next to me although im not drinking any tonight! its just there if I need it!
A picture of my lady! :love: (even though she sites close to me)
And im not to far away from the telly if need be!
Also my pad and pen to write interesting things down i want to check on at a later date!
this is mainly for vids!
oh and all the dodgy cds that I have got from doing naughty music downloading! :lol:
:cheers:
Oh and cant forget me fags and phone!!!

Good thing I know fags are cigs in england~!

What no spliffs?

I have a purse nearby but I don't tell what is in that! Ladies prerogative!

@slush, that is cool that your kids toys are nearby...............I bet you are a great dad!

Before I sent this I was notified of Low's response, I would have added it here, but I feel it needs a post of it's own!
What a long strange trip it's been..............

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 pm » by brillbilly

adault popup picture mags,lol joke but good idea,] um let me see,well book,THE SECRET ZODIACS OF WASHINTON DC,hub,speakers.printer,monitor, keyboard ,telephone,stack of ufo mags,um,er,camera, mobe,dust, smokers tray ,oh and little old me :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 8:59 pm » by Rizze

Its a mess, lol

Cup of lemon tea. broken graphics card (cant play my shoot em up now)

A lucky dice..(not so lucky) A calculator, don't use the windows one.

Three cd pens
Lighter, tobacco hand rolling, and some menthol tips.
Mobile phone.. no credits lol

Spare mouse.... and a couple of usb drives.

And a gremlin (keyring attachment)

Like this, but all silver in colour.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm » by Blacky

Bet them toys are for slush really!!! :lol:
wow low cant believe you have a gun and ammo next to you!!!!! :nails:
thats some bad s :censored:

No spliffs cutting down on the bad boys! :lol:

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm » by TheDuck

Savage Low what pistol? Baretta? you missed my Garlic tip aswell you bad boy! lol here it is again :D

Garlic is meant to be good for keeping bugs etc.. off your veggies it also increases growth apparently, worth a try.. crush it in water and spray through a spray bottle I reckon.

I have my laptop on a hexagon table (black glass top was see through but coloured it black underneath with permanent marker..) in the centre of the room with my missus's hair straighterners behind it (random not normally there) a small ash tray 2 glasses, 3 random lighters for some reason and a mouse matt with a wireless mouse on top that's all folks..

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

brillbilly

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 9:01 pm » by brillbilly

lol luci if i had kleenex next to me people might get the wrong idea about sad movies lol :look:

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 10, 2009 9:02 pm » by Drextin

Well usually I would be in my studio surrounded by vid equipment but since my return home I've been doing the bum thing............

so my computer area is my bed surrounded by smokes, ashtray, halfeaten bag of ships, 44oz drink, cell phones, two lazy ass dachshunds, chinese food containers from last night, two remotes and headphones. there are also a few ladies snoring like 500lb grown men who will be pissed off because I didn't wake them at 9am so they could hit the beach.........I learned a long time ago you don't try and wake up ladies who have passed out drunk 3 hours later.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Next