So what is your purpose in this reality?

Initiate

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 8:44 am » by Gonzo63

This reality is just a pretty suit we wear for a while, a car we test drive. Purpose? Enjoy. Do no harm. And maybe bring some joy to another. :flop:

Initiate

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 10:45 am » by Malkere

I think it would be a great waste of time to spend 80 odd years without a purpose... but if you can "enjoy" your life, you will no doubt take on a myriad of experiences in those 700,000+hours which will evolve you whether you`re trying to or not.
I wouldn`t call this reality very pretty though XD
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 am » by Ballance

to try every drug that exist on this planet <or out of it>at least twice.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 11:33 am » by Spock

To cherish and love everyone around me (us), to help make this journey more fulfilling to others, and by doing so, to ourselves.

In the past few months I lost my 25 year old cousin (cause of death was unknown even after an autopsy). Yesterday, after celebrating my sons birthday and having a great time with family and friends, my little dog darted out in traffic and was struck by 2 cars. We went from happy to sick with grief within a matter of seconds.

All I could think about last night was how my daily routine was going to be different without her, everything from feeding her in the morning to her laying on me on the couch at night, and going to bed. It will never be the same.

Anyway, NEVER take any of your loved ones for granted. Always tell them you love them, and hug them as much as you can. Remember, we are all separated by death one day, it is inevitable.

Super Moderator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 6:30 pm » by -Marduk-

spock wrote:To cherish and love everyone around me (us), to help make this journey more fulfilling to others, and by doing so, to ourselves.

In the past few months I lost my 25 year old cousin (cause of death was unknown even after an autopsy). Yesterday, after celebrating my sons birthday and having a great time with family and friends, my little dog darted out in traffic and was struck by 2 cars. We went from happy to sick with grief within a matter of seconds.

All I could think about last night was how my daily routine was going to be different without her, everything from feeding her in the morning to her laying on me on the couch at night, and going to bed. It will never be the same.

Anyway, NEVER take any of your loved ones for granted. Always tell them you love them, and hug them as much as you can. Remember, we are all separated by death one day, it is inevitable.

My condolences Spock, I also try to live my life with integrity and without envy, hate or greed. And to express love to my family each and every day.

Hell, at least I try.

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:02 pm » by Mozi!!a

spock i feal you :cheers:

you all beautiful :flop:

[youtube]1lmbNfrfoRU&feature[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 22, 2011 7:03 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

spock wrote:To cherish and love everyone around me (us), to help make this journey more fulfilling to others, and by doing so, to ourselves.

condolences man

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 3:20 am » by Rednerrus

AHahahahahha not one mortal knows its mortal purpose!
Go crawl in a hole and ....
O yeah, purpose you give to what? life? reality? life in this reality?
I laugh at the ignorance, myself I am the absolute ignorant, your ignorance comes 2nd to how meaningless each moment is (to you) and my meaning is above my ignorance: innocence is my purpose, but who am i, this me who gives purpose? AHAHHAHAHAHHAHA (nobody, nomind)
tk

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 am » by Rmcampwest

otoel wrote:How cute, you think you have a purpose...

But seriously you know you do not matter in the long run right?

Seriously dude?? For someone who claims to have a relationship with GOD? If you were a true believer you would automatically have said that we all matter! We all have a purpose here on this current journey of our lives!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 3:40 am » by Rednerrus

rmcampwest wrote:
otoel wrote:How cute, you think you have a purpose...

But seriously you know you do not matter in the long run right?

Seriously dude?? For someone who claims to have a relationship with GOD? If you were a true believer you would automatically have said that we all matter! We all have a purpose here on this current journey of our lives!

Says you! stop spraying and let BE! o yeah.... a true believer has nothing on reality!!!!!!(+8more! but who's counting?)
surely the journey you speak of is a spec in between birth and death!!!!!!! no much journeying.
tk

PreviousNext