So what is your purpose in this reality?

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 3:50 am » by Rmcampwest

rednerrus wrote:
rmcampwest wrote:
otoel wrote:How cute, you think you have a purpose...

But seriously you know you do not matter in the long run right?

Seriously dude?? For someone who claims to have a relationship with GOD? If you were a true believer you would automatically have said that we all matter! We all have a purpose here on this current journey of our lives!

Says you! stop spraying and let BE! o yeah.... a true believer has nothing on reality!!!!!!(+8more! but who's counting?)
surely the journey you speak of is a spec in between birth and death!!!!!!! no much journeying.

Please speak English so that I may understand what you are saying!!!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 am » by Rednerrus

sir I could talk for hours and where is the end?(blahblahblah) o yeah.... the point is to understand but are you willing to understand when you pretend not to understand me now, how much clarity can words give when you look with prejudice, how can you listen when you are busy figuring out what is said? so whats the point but to give peace and let be, I cannot open your head and drop the earwigs in, you first have to be perceptive to my message (not "my") or all that will take place is blabbbbbberiing.
tk

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 am » by Rmcampwest

rednerrus wrote:sir I could talk for hours and where is the end?(blahblahblah) o yeah.... the point is to understand but are you willing to understand when you pretend not to understand me now, how much clarity can words give when you look with prejudice, how can you listen when you are busy figuring out what is said? so whats the point but to give peace and let be, I cannot open your head and drop the earwigs in, you first have to be perceptive to my message (not "my") or all that will take place is blabbbbbberiing.

I agree! You are blabbering!!!!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 am » by Rednerrus

To agree is to give silence, why keep blabbering when you cannot agree?
tk

Previous