Initiate

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 6:10 pm » by Pennylane

sorry if video isnt working on here, but worth watching from link

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm » by Heinousone

One more nail in the coffin

Initiate

PostMon Sep 13, 2010 6:49 pm » by Bilbow

there is no doubt in my mind that it was staged. i think from that day (sept 11) was when i started to question the world for better or worse and its been worse, knowing some things in the world are so corrupt is a very deppressing situation and has changed my outlook on life. the thing that sucks the most is that the amount of evidence to suggest it was a controlled demolition and the fact that insurance was taken out for planes hitting the tower and amongst all the other dodgy things surrounding it, is that nobody has been held accountable..... unbelievable

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:04 am » by Lapislazuli

Watch this one :flop:

Description of video:
The government kept this video secret after 9/11 then released an edited partial clip when asked by the public for the copy they have. That should tell you everything you need to know. That is not conspiracy theory, that is conspiracy to conceal the truth from the victims and the American people. Why is 9/11 the governments best kept secret 9 years later?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 2:28 am » by Endless16

lapislazuli wrote:Watch this one :flop:

Description of video:
The government kept this video secret after 9/11 then released an edited partial clip when asked by the public for the copy they have. That should tell you everything you need to know. That is not conspiracy theory, that is conspiracy to conceal the truth from the victims and the American people. Why is 9/11 the governments best kept secret 9 years later?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Top video to me is just more proof that an underground nuclear device was involved, I don't know of anything else that can do that kind of damage so quickly.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 7:27 am » by Lapislazuli

9/11 Explosive Connections (NEW Information!) :flop:
The video is naming the 9/11 perpetrators!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 7:40 am » by Ghost32

good post PennyLane :look:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 8:31 am » by Lighthouse

Great vids :flop: :flop:

I'm sorry but the ones in our society still doubting this was a staged event are brain dead, literally.

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 10:08 am » by Cee420

endless16 wrote:
lapislazuli wrote:Watch this one :flop:

Description of video:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Top video to me is just more proof that an underground nuclear device was involved, I don't know of anything else that can do that kind of damage so quickly.

Hey.

I believe the cars caught on fire, because of hot pieces of debris from the Twin Towers.
A group of independent researchers have found nano-thermite chips and the byproduct of thermite reaction, iron rich micro-spheres in the WTC dust, and thermite reaction can produce heat of around 3500 Celsius.
These thermite chips and hot micro-spheres were found hundreds of meters away from Ground Zero, so it is very likely that these and other hot debris ignited the vehicles.

There is very little evidence to back the nuke-theory ..high Tritium levels ..but did the Tritium come from nuclear devices or from something else? I don’t know ..but this is pretty much all the evidence the nuke-theorists have so far.
Some say that small micro-nukes are not even possible, cause with these there isn’t enough energy to get the reaction going ..some say they have discovered a way to produce micro-nukes ..i don’t know.

But at least Dimitri Khalezov’s theories are wrong. period.
He claims that nukes were detonated under the 3 demolished WTC buildings, and then the nukes formed this “nuclear cavity” into which all the building material fell ..this simply isn’t true.
On these pictures here you can see some of the lower parts of North Tower’s core still there, so obviously it didn’t disappear into this “nuclear cavity” as claimed by Khalezov.
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidenc ... heli1.html

Some of the nuke-theorists also claim that most of the steel beams of the WTC buildings “pulverized” but this isn’t true either. From the photos you can see that most of the structural steel and beams are still there after the collapses.
Also, the North Towers core “spire” didn’t pulverize like it is falsely claimed.
On this video you can see the core remains fall into the dust cloud .. it was not pulverized. What appears to be “pulverized core beams” is actually concrete dust which the beams leave behind when they fall down ..it’s light coloured dust, so it’s actually concrete dust, not pulverized metal.
I also bought the “pulverized core beams” claims till I saw a clear video of it and someone mentioning that the core actually falls and not turn into powder as claimed by some.
THE SPIRE - the closest view
[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dGwF2OU-WqI?fs=1&amp;hl=fi_FI"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dGwF2OU-WqI?fs=1&amp;hl=fi_FI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGwF2OU-WqI

Peace.

Next