so whose hackin the site?"cough"server error!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 2:06 pm » by Mediasorcerer

cant read a damn page,my first thought is info being taken by "someones"
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Site Admin

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 2:54 pm » by Disclosetv

Wrong. We conducted a hardware upgrade of our server cluster today and we had to solve some minor database problems.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 3:01 pm » by Mediasorcerer

cool lukas,thanks for heads up,hey,it is a conspiracy/ufo forum right!!!but as usual,the truth is usually less exciting and more mundane!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 pm » by Thruster

disclosetv wrote:Wrong. We conducted a hardware upgrade of our server cluster today and we had to solve some minor database problems.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Well.....thank goodness for that!! I was in real danger of having to engage in an adult conversation with my wife, it was taking so long! Are you trying to kill me?
Anyway..thanks for the explanation :flop:

PostThu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 am » by Chrisadam

So far, Mitnick doesn't know how the server containing his Web site was compromised. ... good company to host your website, since you're a *cough* expert .... know who sent the e-mail and in case of transmission error.
I just think there is a big problem and no one is addressing it. .... It could be your server, not just your WordPress was hacked in particular. ... What would be really useful for anyone who was hacked if they could get .... So sorry to hear about your site being hacked... you are not the only one who has been.
as it appeared when Google crawled the site. The URL of the site must be supplied after the colon ... cough up any file on that web server, ... those who "troll the Internet for confidential goods." .... "A syntax error has occurred" filetype:ihtml .... many MS Office registration codes.

Want to get-on Google's first page in 48 hours and flood your site with traffic?
Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser