so why is gaza to hot for israeal

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 11:00 am » by Rikncrew

The Video's you are now seeing on Many Video sites are infact from the IDF
*Israel Defence Force*

This has been admited by the IDF and Talking Heads of the Israel Goverment

Control what people see and hear and you wont have too worry about what people think

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 11:02 am » by Drjones

How come they can have a 3hour ceasefire each day for humanitarian aid and this can't like just be altered to a damn PERMANENT CEASE-FIRE....Aarrghh people in the military and and situations like that really make me angry man,do they ever think for one second who their real masters are and why the hell are they serving them and what for not to mention that WAR is bad and as humans we instinctively know this....is the military indoctrination really that bad that it completely flushes out all our braincells now :?:
Aaarghhh...kill...killl....kill....give me the 50 caliber shells...kill.kill...give me the RPG's...kill..kill..kill.....give me the depleted uranium shells....Ahahahaaa...KILL..KILL..KILL...
AHHAAAAA.....I mean this is what it is like dammit....WAKE UP my fellow humanity :evil:
I still am awestruck that humanity stands for all this that there is NOT massive uprising on a global scale to staop all this....i mean id be doing something but i guess things are probably much worse than we can imagine in terms of strong minded moral people out there :shock:
I tend to watch some TV and surf the web in the hope of seeing some spark igniting in my fellow humans and i can like go with that but thus far there is not much,hopefully that day is not too far away where we will have had enough of our corrupt governments ;)

Initiate

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 3:57 pm » by Alexrubic

Following on from the last two posts:
http://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2009/01/what_is_really.html
January 6, 2009
What is Really Happening

I watched BBC World News for a timed hour yesterday. In that time I saw:
Pro-Israeli (including US government) speakers - 17
Pro-Palestinian speakers - 2

Mentions of Hamas Rockets as reason for war - 37
Mentions of illegal Israeli settlements - 0
Mentions of Palestinians killed by Israel during "ceasefire" - 2
Mentions of Sderot - 12
Mentions Sderot used to be Palestinian - 0

If you don't believe me, try it yourself.

The Interpal facebook group, of which I am a member, was sending out information on demonstrations and on relief aid to Gaza. Facebook yesterday closed down Interpal, with the following message:

The group "Interpal" has been removed because it violated our Terms of Use. Among other things, groups that are hateful, threatening, or obscene are not allowed. We also take down groups that attack an individual or group, or advertise a product or service. Continued misuse of Facebook's features could result in your account being disabled.

Now I frequently pull up people commenting here if I feel they are being anti-Jewish or supporting terror, but I received all Interpal's messages and saw nothing at all that could be characterised as "Hateful, threatening or obscene", except in that they are labels which the powerful continually manage to apply to anyone opposing Israeli military aggression.

It is Facebook's closing the Interpal group which might more correctly be characterised as hateful, threatening and obscene, in view of what is happening in Gaza.

I strongly recommend this interview with Dr Mads Gilbert as a corrective to the mainstream media.

Upload to Disclose.tv

When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 4:01 pm » by Becks

ok lets all go to chat room......see link below

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 4:06 pm » by Truthseeker

this morning this site was forbiden for me t o see so this site is moniterd by them all the time and when they dont like the words they try and controll them back on know but verry suspicious of this site its been compramised and new people on here are not realy here for this site there watching you :evil:

Initiate

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 4:15 pm » by Alexrubic

In my last post I quoted an article which said:
Mentions of illegal Israeli settlements - 0

In relation to BBC news coverage of the reasons behind the Israeli/Gaza 'conflict'.

Here is a short video by a very attractive young Jewish woman, who has actually spent time in Israel and the 'occupied territories' thereof, which gives an account of this particular facet:

Upload to Disclose.tv

When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

Initiate

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 4:44 pm » by Alexrubic

becks wrote:ok lets all go to chat room......see link below

Guys! Having a chat with Becks...you should all drop in and join us!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 4:45 pm » by Drjones

Cheers for the vid Alex but damn the place they are fighthing over is a mess is it not,i think then we have to get back to the oil issue with the area....that's probably one of the main reasons for the incursion :?:
The lady in the vid is erm...very well presented :oops:

Previous