so why is gaza to hot for israeal

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 2:08 am » by Truthseeker

its all crazy gaza the killing fields of people by zionist s who realy want IRAN NEXT
THE WAR IS FULL OF BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA

the news in the uk is turning against you israeal people can see your the same as the past killers out there ,its all a game ,give peace a chance why kill inorcent people and make more enamys for your state ,you stole land and made ilegal claims on land .you are as bad as the othere side ,make peace not war ,or israeal the world will see you for what you are just a tin pot 3rd world hell hole just like the rest of the tin pot dictator murdering states we all see in our daily made up news from the elite tin pot bankers ,
so let there be peace or you will reap what you sow the world see you murder inocents ,the world will not forget as you ask us not to forget your pain .
make peace not war .
the worlds media as seen you for what you are .

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:29 am » by Truthseeker

'Why are they doing this to us?'The Guardian, Wednesday 7 January 2009
Article history
Reem Al Ghussain, an English teacher at Al-Azhar University in Gaza
Today I walked for half an hour to find bread, and then I queued for five hours. All I could buy was enough for one day. My children didn't want me to go - they were worried I would die. They are scared. Whenever they hear any sudden sound they think it's a bomb. They don't sleep, and as a result I don't sleep.

Sometimes they don't want to eat. I say don't worry, the bombing is far away, but they know it's a big lie because the house shakes. They haven't been outside in 10 days and now they're fighting each other.

My children ask me, if they are killed what will happen to them. I say, "Don't worry, nothing will happen to you." They ask me: "Why are the Israelis doing this to us?" My child in fifth grade asks me: "What did we do to them?" I tell them that they want to take our land and they want all Palestinians to die. They ask me: "Why is the world watching without doing anything?" I don't have any answers for them.

If Israel thinks that our suffering from this siege will make us hate Hamas, they are wrong.

Halla Qishawi lives in Gaza City with her husband and four children
All day and night there is bombing and shooting, from the sea, from the navy ships, from the F-16s, from the Apache helicopters. Gaza is very small, so when there's bombing anywhere, in the north, the east or west, you can hear it at my place.

It's winter but we have to live with our windows open, and our doors as well, to stop the glass from shattering when there's an explosion. This is the coldest winter in Gaza that I can remember. We sleep together in my daughter's room because it is facing away from the shelling that comes from the sea.

When the bombing stops for a while we rush downstairs and have tea with the neighbours, and then we rush back and say thank God we are alive.

An old man died in our building two days ago and we couldn't take him to the main cemetery because it has been surrounded by the Israeli forces. So we took him to the cemetery in Gaza City even though it's closed. We had to open the grave of his father to bury him.

This is not a matter of blame. Here the people don't care about politics, they just want the invasion to stop.

Ramzy Hassouna, 27, an English teacher on the west side of Gaza
Two days ago one of my relatives was killed by a missile from an Apache helicopter. The missile targeted a car next to him and he was killed along with a neighbour. Another relative was with them and his legs were cut off.

Before this operation started we didn't have enough electricity; we had three to six hours every day because there was no fuel for the power plant in Gaza. Now we've had no electricity at all for the past 10 days. Because there's no electricity, we can't pump water into the tanks on top of our house, so we have no water in the taps. Our food is also running out.

I live with my parents and my brother, who has one child. He's always afraid. I can see the panic on his face. He can't sleep and neither do we.

I've been trying to leave Gaza for the past two years, but every time I've tried to leave we've been sent back from the crossing.

I can't think about the future now, it's very distant. We can't think one hour ahead, because the next hour you don't know what will happen.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:31 am » by Truthseeker

Israel's most senior political leaders were meeting in Tel Aviv today to decide whether to expand their devastating offensive in Gaza or consider the first outlines of a ceasefire proposal.

The prime minister, Ehud Olmert, will discuss with his cabinet a plan to send Israeli forces into the built-up areas of Gaza, despite the rapidly mounting death toll.

Late yesterdayFrance and Egypt proposed an initiative to stop the conflict in Gaza with an immediate ceasefire. Details were not released, but it would begin with an immediate halt to the fighting to allow in much-needed humanitarian aid followed by talks to resolve the conflict involving both Israel and Hamas, the Islamist movement that controls Gaza.

The Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert, will today discuss with his cabinet the proposed ceasefire as well as a plan to escalate the conflict by sending Israeli forces into the built-up areas of Gaza, despite the rapidly mounting death toll.

Israel has sent thousands of troops and tanks into the Palestinian territory, where they have been locked in heavy fighting, and continues with intensive artillery strikes from land and sea, as well as aerial bombing.

Today's meeting comes after the deadliest day of fighting yesterday, in which more than 50 Palestinian civilians were killed when Israeli forces bombed two UN schools and several houses. Among the dead was an entire family of seven young children.

Ban Ki-moon, the UN secretary general said he was "deeply dismayed" by the killings, which he called "totally unacceptable". The UN has demanded an impartial investigation.

More than 660 Palestinians have now been killed in Israel's attack on Gaza, with nearly 3,000 wounded. A total of 10 people have died on the Israeli side: three of them were civilians; four were Israeli soldiers mistakenly targeted by their own troops.

The French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, travelled back to Egypt late yesterday to meet President Hosni Mubarak for another round of discussions, which eventually produced the initiative.

Sarkozy said he had presented the idea to Olmert. "I have good hope that the reaction of Israeli authorities will allow us to imagine an end to the operation they have undertaken in Gaza: that is, not only a ceasefire but a withdrawal," Sarkozy said.

The US secretary of state, Condoleezza Rice, said she was "pleased" at the initiative, and Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian president, gave his support. Abbas had given an emotional appeal for a ceasefire to the UN security council. "Do not let one more Palestinian mother cry for her children. Do not allow it. Put an end to the massacre of my people. Let my people live, and let my people be free," he said.

Israel has yet to respond to the proposal but has been insisting in recent days that any deal must prevent the smuggling of weapons into Gaza across the Egyptian border. Overnight, the Israeli military said it had struck 40 sites in Gaza, including what it said were tunnels and rocket-launching sites used by Hamas.

Israeli officials have denied there is a humanitarian crisis in Gaza despite mounting evidence to the contrary from the UN and the world's leading aid agencies.

Last night, however, Israeli officials said they had agreed to set up a "humanitarian corridor" that would allow aid into parts of Gaza while Israeli forces suspended attacks in certain areas. It was not clear when the corridor could open, how much aid would be allowed in, or whether it would be safe for staff to distribute aid on the ground.

Israel continues to ban journalists from entering Gaza to report on the killings.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 am » by Drjones

Perhaps this "conflict" will be the basis for Obamas "unpopular decision" coming to a theatre screen near you :evil: who knows...we should stop caring about these guys as if they are better than us like,you know it's ridiculous...we are all equals..all spirit forces :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 10:53 pm » by Alexrubic

Israeli army are cowards says Chavez

Calcutta News.Net
Tuesday 6th January, 2009

Israel's Ambassador to Venezuela has been expelled amid claims his country is carrying out genocide.

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez called the Israeli army 'cowards,' while the foreign minister alleged the Jewish state was engaged in 'state terrorism.'

In a formal announcement of the expulsion Tuesday the Venezuelan foreign minister said, 'In this tragic and indignant hour, the people of Venezuela manifest their unconditional solidarity with the heroic Palestinian people, share in the sadness that overcomes thousands of families through the loss of their loved ones, and extends to them a hand by affirming that the government of Venezuela will not rest until it sees those responsible for these criminal atrocities severely punished.'

The statement went on to say that Venezuela 'condemns strongly the flagrant violations of international law by Israel,' and 'denounces their planned utilization of state terrorism.'

In a news conference on national television, Chavez took aim at the Israeli military.

'They are cowards,' he said. 'It's as though a boxing professional were to come here and challenge you to box. Well, how courageous! How courageous is the Israeli army!'

Chavez called on Jewish people around the world to oppose 'these criminal policies of the state of Israel that recall the worst pages of the history of the 20th century.'

'With the genocide of the Palestinian people, the state of Israel will never be able to offer its people the perspective of a peace that is both necessary and long-lasting,' he said.

'The Holocaust, that is what is happening right now in Gaza. The president of Israel at this moment should be taken to the International Criminal Court together with the President of the United States,' he said.

Mark Regev, a spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, said he hadn't heard the statements by the Venezuelan leaders but told CNN, 'You know the regime in Venezuela has been one of the few countries in the world that gives automatic support to the Iranian extremists, and it doesn't surprise me that they have affinity with groups like Hamas and Hezbollah,'

Notice the bad-mouthing reply? The quotes in the body of the article say 'support for the Palestinian people' not individual groups (whether they be fundamentalist/extremist/terrorist or not)!

He said the expulsion by Venezuela would not be repeated by other countries, even in the Middle East. 'I think, even in the Muslim and Arab countries, there is a fair amount of understanding for what Israel has had to do here,' he said.

Mauritania, one of three Arab League countries that has diplomatic ties with Israel, withdrew its ambassador to the country on Monday.

Famous last words? Speaking too soon?

Venezuela last withdrew its ambassador from Israel in 2006 during the Lebanon War.

There are so many old sayings that apply to this situation but here's a few:

"Pride goeth before destruction"

"He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"

"As ye sow so shall ye reap"
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

James Thomson (1700-1748)

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 11:01 pm » by Towelie

Its been showing a lot of children killed on the news here latley.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 11:53 pm » by Alexrubic

The BBC has reportedly been censoring and 'downplaying' growing anti-Israeli feedback from its viewers, listeners and readers, often excising thousands of on-line comments and blocking phone-in calls to radio talk shows where listeners wish to express anti-Israeli or pro-Palestinian sentiments with regard to the conflict.

There has also been a rise in anti-Semitic sentiment and behaviour in the UK, with London being a prime example, since the conflict erupted over the Christmas period.

It seems Israel can no longer rely on unswerving obeisance from the ordinary individuals of those countries it likes to consider as its 'allies' in their 'war on terror'. Unforeseen backlash, or what?
When Britain first, at Heaven's command arose from out the azure main; this was the charter of the land, and guardian angels sang this strain: "Rule, Britannia, rule the waves: Britons never will be slaves."

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 12:05 am » by Towelie

Yeah ive also noticed the disappearing comments on various things, same with stuff about Gordon Brown apparently most of us think hes doing a good job.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 12:58 am » by Alexrubic

I've used the term 'disproportionate retaliation' many times here in describing Israel's action against Gaza. This article (assuming the figures are correct - certainly, many sources over the course of this conflict have put the Gazan casualties in the several hundreds) underscores this:

Latest Score: Gazans 600, Israelis 5 (4 from "friendly" fire) by Ian Brockwell

Deuteronomy 7:1-6 would appear to be the template for Israel's policy:
7:1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

7:2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor show mercy unto them:

7:3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

7:4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

7:5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

7:6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 am » by Huge1234

have u noticed the influx of videos trying to justify the war ?

i always thought disclose was somewhere to share the truth about our reality, not somewhere that allows propaganda that tries to justify death and suffering of others.

are these videos just some ardent right wing users views or have we been infiltrated by the public relations arm of mossad ?

the whole world knows whats going on and why its going on... they know the palestinians are a desperate people, and have had to resort to desperate measures rather than give up...

even my jewish friends are NOT condoning this 'war'/slaughter whatsoever, they are truely ashamed at whats happening... and so u know what, i think thats probably the same view/opinion/feelings shared by most jews around the world.

i think theres a bigger picture to all of this... i think that this is been done just to wind iran up, to get them to make the first move against israelis... armageddon just like they seem to want.

the palestinian people, every single 1 of them should just rush the israeli checkpoints and setup home in every israeli town and city.... whats the israeli goverment gonna do ?? massacre them as they storm the checkpoints ?? i think not... not unless they want the whole world to forever turn against em
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Next