So, will it happen?

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 am » by Kerrblur2

very similar, theres little tid-bit of tricks you can use to validate if your lucid or obe. i use the playing card taped face out of the window, or count steps to the car lol then wake up and see ifi was close lol, lots of things u can do.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 6:24 am » by Lowsix

Robert Bruce and Robert Monroe are the two best authors out there
in terms of practical steps and advice.

And if you try and have trouble...it might be the weed.
(or excessive caffeine..but mostly weed)

lol

**my validation trick is the light switches...and mirrors.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 am » by Kerrblur2

for me the BEST drug to get me out fast is adderall! once I do all my relaxation steps and energy steps, I am out QUICK when im on that! cause its SO easy to not fall asleep but your calm enough to get to that mind awake body asleep stage, lol the mirror thing scares me haha!!! last time i did that there was a low level THING standing behind me haha scared me from AP for like a year lol
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Writer

PostMon Jan 25, 2010 4:36 am » by Foundbylocation

low6 wtf are you talking bad about weed for? Weed is what has opened up my mind from this dream world i was born in!ten fold! And I'm pretty sure i could speak for others here on this sight.
A great man once said "If you smoke the herb it will reveal you to yourself" Bob Marley.
If it wasn't for weed i would still be dreaming, thinking all the right things i was suppose to be thinking for this BS society that has kept people like drones living by carelessly through the tube and a bunch of mindless garbage people get fed as real info, give me a break bud.

sorry i went off topic guys.

Any who this Global Warming vid really has alarmed my current situation because i live in oc CA. The video was filmed in 2008 does that mean 2010 will be the time frame the world will start to have a drastic sea level change?any one else live on the coast of CA or anywhere else for that matter?What are you going to do? what do you guys think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgimpoT9 ... re=related

To throw in my two cents about what we are chatting about. The first obvious thing is to wake up from this dream world and realize what is going on. But folks it doesn't stop there, yea its great you realize, but now in which alot of people aren't willing to do, is to stand up to this tyranny. Become active, try to find local activist and join, quit sitting on your ass thinking this great epiphany you may of had will be sufficient. As the saying says "nice guys finish last" Stand up for a cause! faith will only take you so far, but if you combine faith and action, key word ACTION!and the masses together we will win.
If anything we on these type of forums should actually get some physical groups together and come up with plans or at least get together to stand up at the govs capital and ask questions to every nation of this world. THE MASSES IS WHAT THEY ARE AFRAID OF! THINK ABOUT IT.

peace brothers and sisters :)

Initiate

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 7:49 am » by Liveecarbme

This is the way the world ends...
This is the way the world ends...
This is the way the world ends-not with a whimper, but with a bang.
:lol:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 8:33 am » by Sengine

1ofakind wrote:2012 may or may not happen but if it isn't then maybe a couple of you can answer a few questions for me.
Why can I not look up in to the lovely blue sky at certain times because chemtrails have clouded everywhere over. What are they? Are they to poison us as some on here have said, is it to change weather or is to cover something that they dont want you to see.
Why are they building underground tunnels and bunkers everywhere. If mother nature wants to get rid of us bunkers are not going to help anyone. What was wrong with all the old shelters that they have sold off in recent years, were they not good enough.
Why is there a doomsday vault in Norway?Why not build smaller ones and put them everywhere, all over the world.If a disaster was coming then it would make sense to have these things all over the globe to help with human survival. What makes Norway so special.
What is HAARP? Could it be used to change the weather if there ever was a global disaster that effected our weather?
Anyone have any answers.

Matthew 24:36... No one knows the hour of the day, not even the angels in heaven.

This scripture verse pertains to the "second coming of Jesus" however,
I think it can also apply to the NWO's plans for humanity. I hope they put boots on the ground
because if they do then we have a fighting chance. I fear we are being killed slowly on many fronts through chemicals. It's in our food, medicines, water, gas, you name it.
Carcinogens all.

All we can do is try to stay healthy and be prepared because no one knows the hour of the day.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 16, 2010 9:18 am » by Aragajag

Oxygen enhances oxidization so slow down on your breath because you dont know the day.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Previous