So you always want PROOF !

Initiate

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:34 am » by Mihalj

This thread is so long, so full of BS, what a waste of time, i could have been doing something usefull like pick my nose or something. :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:
If at first you dont sucseed, skydivng is not for you

Initiate

PostSun Feb 12, 2012 1:42 am » by Earthspirit7

[quote="cornbread714"]Cool.

If they're able to influence the legal system directly and lock up the bankers, can they just go ahead and fix all the other shit, too?[/quote

Can't answer for them, but have read the corrupt will be rounded up even the judges and legal systems will change in the future and these people will be tried. They are here to
give us free energy, technology that has been withheld, clear the pollution, clean out the governments and put people like the White Hats in to run the governments or people that we the people want into a smaller government, and more that I can't remember right at this moment. According to what I have read a lot of arrests have happened but not published
in the media....

Bankster Flee planet with the clothes on their backs:
http://johnkettler.com/international-ba ... s-confirm/

I read somewhere in the Northeast that bankers were moving out of their own homes and leaving them abandoned...came from some whistleblower. {will keep looking for the article}

Here it is:
Nov 13, 2011

Intel Behind the Scenes on the Bankers

According to a source, contractors and builders in Connecticut are reporting that banking families are vacating their houses. Suddenly and without explanation, whole families are leaving the state. Where they are going isn't known. This is one of the more chilling "signs" I've heard that something major is coming down with respect to the banks in the near future.

Additionally, a source who made a recent trip to Switzerland and met with a secret Swiss banker has revealed the hidden story behind how Swiss Bankers are choosing to deal the squeeze from the Americans (and presumably New World Order contingent) to reveal who their clients are... This crackdown on Americans with off-shore bank accounts also extends to those in other countries such as Saudi Arabia and UAE (United Arab Emirates), think Dubai.

Some bankers have folded and joined the ranks of the SEC turning over records and details against the long cherished code of secrecy (client privilege) that has made the Swiss banking industry so successful and respected worldwide. Others have not.

Without going into any detail, suffice to say that some bankers are risking their lives and reputations and livelihood to continue to safeguard their client's money. One can't help but to admire this tenacity. And what comes to mind is the era of the Nazis where the streets of cities like Zurich and Bern are no longer safe havens for those seeking to conduct business. Especially if it involves banking. Now the business is conducted behind closed doors in out of the way places and hidden vaults. Switzerland, hasn't stood alone for quite some time politically, choosing to align itself with various factions over the past few years. But the stronghold of banking has maintained a sort of island of secrecy even beyond the fluctuations in the winds of politics. Until now.

As Swiss bankers endeavor to maintain their integrity they say that the moving tide of this relentless new world order machine will eventually reach them and their clients. It's only a matter of time.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/articles.html
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm » by Earthspirit7

GFL Debt Forgiveness Prediction has Started in Europe:

In Landmark Case, Greek Court Writes Off Employed Bank Customer's Debt
While previously we have reported that Greek courts had written off "untenable" debts of unemployed Greeks owed to local banks, Kathimerini describes a landmark case which may have profound implications for the indebted country, in which a fully employed woman has had the bulk of her debt written off. From Kathimerini: "In what could turn out to be a significant ruling for Greeks suffering from the economic crisis, a court in Hania, Crete, has become the first in the country to order that the majority of the debt owed to banks by someone still in full employment be wiped out. Sunday’s Kathimerini understands that the Justice of the Peace Court in Hania based its decision on a 2010 law that allows judges to give protection to people struggling to meet their financial commitments. Until now, the legislation has only been used to give debt relief to unemployed people or those with no substantial income." This means that virtually every indebted person in Greece, regardless of employment status will rush into court rooms, demanding equitable treatment and a similar debt write down
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/landmark- ... omers-debt
French Bank, Crédit Municipal de Paris, Cancels The Debts Of Its Poorest Customers
A 375-year-old French bank has decided to forgive the debts of its poorest customers, Good.is reports.

The Crédit Municipal de Paris, a Parisian institution that offers small, low-interest loans against inexpensive valuables, has announced a one-time cancelation of the debts of some 3,500 customers who owed the bank
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/3 ... 41986.html

{not much of a debt amount but it is a start and very real to those poor people for whom it was forgiven}

ALSO MORE ARRESTS:

Five UK bankers arrested over tax fraud
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/226384.html
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Initiate

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm » by Stratosfear

mihalj wrote:This thread is so long, so full of BS, what a waste of time, i could have been doing something usefull like pick my nose or something. :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Should have multitasked then.

Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 7:55 pm » by 420rider

kolgoroth wrote:HA!!! :lol:

What a load. I love you humans and your sad little delusions about how special your species is. Keep thinking your important and maybe, just maybe, one day you just may be.

But dont count on it. :nope:

get a clue, please.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 9:24 pm » by Earthspirit7

An arrest, trial, and Goes to prison:

Ex-Fund Manager Gets Prison Term in Insider Trading Case
by Staff Writer on January 13, 2012

http://compliancesearch.com/hedgefundsx ... ding-case/

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 9:50 pm » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:Image

You mean we're smoking' dogs hit man?

Initiate

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 10:14 pm » by Earthspirit7

:top: I really have to say this after some observations for awhile now....
some of you moderators are the sickest members on this website and
shouldn't be mods. :badair:

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 pm » by Spock

really?

PostTue Feb 14, 2012 10:25 pm » by Yoniapsu

earthspirit7 wrote::top: I really have to say this after some observations for awhile now....
some of you moderators are the sickest members on this website and
shouldn't be mods. :badair:

i think that their just having fun. What else can one do after a while with such responsibility. It's not your problm if you don't allow it to become. I for one am reading what you chose to post and it's producing thought.

To cast anything aside simply because it contest ones rational limitation; of not beleif but, of speculation is the measure of a fool. It's difficult to swallow but i'm not afraid to atleast taste. All that to say that there are those of us reading through what you've presented...you might not see it but we're here.

PreviousNext