So you want to make a million. Drink Whisky!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 12:26 am » by Toxic32

If it wasn't for the barrels that the Scotch whisky industry purchased from the USA there wouldn't be a Scotch whisky industry in Scotland. After making my own whiskey I soon realised that all the barrels that you use to store and age bourbon/Jack Denials and the like was a pinnacle part of producing of Scotch whisky in it's current form. All of the main whisky producers in Scotland need and use these barrels to age their whiskey and from what I can deduce so do other whisky producers throughout the world. I must look into contracting the Jack Daniels and all the others bourbon producers into selling me all their used barrels. At a higher price of course. The Scotch whisky industry is worth 3.4 billion to the UK alone. Opppssss Don't tell anybody.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 1:20 am » by Cosmine

Put oak chips in your glass gallons...

I did wine and hydromel....secret is... time.

My (white champagne) wine was really great...but undrinkable before two years....then all the cases...were gone in two months... :D

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8 Ave Lucifera

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 2:21 am » by Harbin

"...and don't be afraid to taste frequently..." :D

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 3:50 am » by Opalserpent

I'm looking at how to make hooch wine on youtube. Cool thanks for the inspiration.

My liver is worried.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 4:41 am » by Malogg

The secret to whisky is in the peat water from the Spey Valley that comes down from the Cairn Gorms and the Cromdale hills...

Plus decent mash and still lol loads of time and FFS never blend whiskies together as it is headache material...
FINALLY THANKYOU UNIVERSE :)
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11612659.Scottish_inquiry_could_help_Hollie_Greig_campaigner/

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 5:07 am » by Opalserpent

Opalserpent wrote:I'm looking at how to make hooch wine on youtube. Cool thanks for the inspiration.

My liver is worried.

Nice music video mallog. I want to clarify that hooch wine is made from fruit juice concentrate
and yeast and a special air block cap to go on the bottle.

Just incase anyone was confused when I said hooch wine.

hmmm, tasty.

http://snaotheus.com/b2evolution/media/ ... _Hooch.JPG

I remember years ago when aniseed essence was banned because it was easy to turn
into zambuca.

Me and my bro enjoyed it for a while till some teenagers poisoned themselves to death
on it when I lived in Coffs Harbour. Makes me wonder if this ever caught on that
the TPTB would start running scare campaigns on homebrew to keep their businesses
intact. :headscratch:

Starting a home micro brewery business would be cool as. :sleep:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 5:17 am » by Malogg

Opalserpent wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:I'm looking at how to make hooch wine on youtube. Cool thanks for the inspiration.

My liver is worried.

Nice music video mallog. I want to clarify that hooch wine is made from fruit juice concentrate
and yeast and a special air block cap to go on the bottle.

Just incase anyone was confused when I said hooch wine.

hmmm, tasty.

http://snaotheus.com/b2evolution/media/ ... _Hooch.JPG

I remember years ago when aniseed essence was banned because it was easy to turn
into zambuca.

Me and my bro enjoyed it for a while till some teenagers poisoned themselves to death
on it when I lived in Coffs Harbour. Makes me wonder if this ever caught on that
the TPTB would start running scare campaigns on homebrew to keep their businesses
intact. :headscratch:

Starting a home micro brewery business would be cool as. :sleep:

Aye :cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

FINALLY THANKYOU UNIVERSE :)
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11612659.Scottish_inquiry_could_help_Hollie_Greig_campaigner/

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 16, 2014 8:18 am » by Evildweeb

Was gonna post this anew but I can see this descending already, so here goes to my fine brothers and sisters of the scotch and and malt bourbon variety..........................

ENJOY! YOU DA MAN !!!!

The Book of Man
https://vimeo.com/album/2701770

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR