Society's direction

Writer

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:12 am » by armageddonangel

The theory of evolution suggests:
The gradual development of something into a more complex, or better form;
The existence we perpetuate today is definitely more complex; but is it better?

We evolved in the once natural environment of earth's garden...
what will the nature of the environment we've created produce in the years ahead?

We currently promote the behavior that's sweeping the world as we speak.
Right now, there are ghetto rappers who encourage violence, murder, and drugs.
Impressionable kids from the middle of suburbia impersonate these criminals like it's cool.
The situation has compounded every year, and shows no signs of stopping.
Modern media does nothing to promote education and enlightenment as being cool.
As a matter of fact, they consider alternative thinking as crazy. When a situation is headed for a tragic conclusion,
is anything but alternative thinking a sane way tho see the world?
Insanity is repeating the same action and expecting a different result.
We live in modern Rome, but expect our outcome to be different then theirs. Why?
Why is it that Steven Hawking is on TV once in a blue; but Lyndsay Lohan's on every night? She's a stupid drug addicted child, who's (like it or not) a role model to millions of younger children. Why would we as a society concentrate on the entertainment value of tragedy, instead of promoting positive enforcement, and calling these criminals exactly what they are? At what point will society realize we're headed in the wrong direction?
Read more @ http://armageddon.2truth.com

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 am » by Boondox681

thanx for sharing and :hiho:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 am » by The57ironman

lots to learn........ :hugging: :cheers:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 am » by Samael

When everyone in the world watches Idiocracy.

But in all seriousness, never unless some horrible world changing event happened to force us to reassess these situations.

armageddonangel wrote:We live in modern Rome, but expect our outcome to be different then theirs. Why?

The real problem is no one expects anything, not enough people care.
Mindlessness was shoved in our face, and humanity took it and ran with it.

Solution, like it or not would be a religious revival. If only it could be a selfless one, but as of right now, the physical manifestation of all our idealism is as likely as building castles on the clouds. Realism now a days is synonymous with pessimism, and as much as people are wanting change and spending their entire lives on it, there are 1,000+ more people completely apathetic to their desires/sacrifices, even though they would stand to benefit.
Last edited by Samael on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:30 am » by Flecktarn

At what point will society realize we're headed in the wrong direction?
its to late ,the new generation want everything at whatever cost with the live fast die young attiude ,,,,,,its sad that its like this ,,,,we have got use to taking everything for granted and have become lazy as a Society,,,values and manners now seem a thing of the past ,,,its a shame the world has to move on but at what cost :hugging:
ImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 am » by Boondox681

When everyone in the world watches Idiocracy.

you got that right.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:40 am » by Newdawnrising

I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Writer

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:58 am » by armageddonangel

samael wrote:When everyone in the world watches Idiocracy.

But in all seriousness, never unless some horrible world changing event happened to force us to reassess these situations.

armageddonangel wrote:We live in modern Rome, but expect our outcome to be different then theirs. Why?

The real problem is no one expects anything, not enough people care.
Mindlessness was shoved in our face, and humanity took it and ran with it.

Solution, like it or not would be a religious revival. If only it could be a selfless one, but as of right now, the physical manifestation of all our idealism is as likely as building castles on the clouds. Realism now a days is synonymous with pessimism, and as much as people are wanting change and spending their entire lives on it, there are 1,000+ more people completely apathetic to their desires/sacrifices, even though they would stand to benefit.

I'm glad you get my point.
Although that movie was B at best,
it represents a comical view of our literal future.
Excellent reference; good memory.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 2:59 am » by Phoenix rising

Good post and to the point, i have noticed over the last few years how the tabloids just seem to be getting dumber and dumber, as a result i changed my local tabloid as it was getting ridiclas with 3-5 page spreads on jordan and alex reed, a whole page on sherle cole and another 2 pages on the x factor, the rest of the paper being made up of stories of murder, robbery and rape, i was mistaken for wanting to jump up a peg to the daily express for this is now going the same way as the sun, daily star, and the mirror, its so saddens me to see what people are haveing to read, no good news and if there is its as rare as rocking horse shit, obviously i stopped buying the tabloids and its all about doom and gloom and wanting to dumb us down even more.

in manchester they are giveing out a free newspaper everyday in the city center and u can also get it on most public transport, on many occations they are almost forceing it into peoples hands in the city center, yep sad news is being forced on us, no wonder the world is so fucked up, i was forced to lose my temper with a gye trying to force one on me when i was passing by.

Is anyone else haveing this problem where these things are being forced on u?
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Writer

PostThu Jan 20, 2011 3:02 am » by armageddonangel

boondox681 wrote:Image

thanx for sharing and :hiho:

Thanks for the visual aid. A picture is worth a thousand words.
I'm glad to meet so many like-minded, enlightened people.
8 billion more of us and we're on to something good.
If you guys read books, check out the address below.

Next