Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:24 am » by Fatdogmendoza

eliakim wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
E-LINKING wrote:"MEGAULTRAMASTERBULLSHIT!!!!"

As always :alien51:

You wish
:banana:

As a wise woman once said ''wish in one hand and shit in the other then see which weighs the heaviest''
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:27 am » by Constabul

eliakim wrote:constabul, website keeps on logging me out. This is the third time I have tried to reply to you. However, I am not going to reply again in depth again, although know this I was into Japan from the mid 90's. On the rest we will simply have to agree to disagree.
:cheers:

Np eli, sorry you are having troubles.
I can certianly agree to disagree

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 am » by Constabul

fatdogmendoza wrote:
constabul wrote:
eliakim wrote:I chose the video from crouching tiger, hidden dragon, because the girl looks like my Japanese sister-in-law

Umm, The girl / girls in crouching tiger, hidden dragon are chinese, thus someone who is japanese can not look like someone chinese.. But anyway.

eliakim wrote:Glad you found the post of interest. Have you written any good thought provoking posts lately?
:sunny:

Quite a few, Thanks for asking.

eliakim wrote: its about a spiritual happening, that has more to do with spiritual values and states of being. What I have conveyed is very different to what others are conveying. Why is that? The health professionals in Japan are ignoring spiritual reality,

I would disagree with you, in your linking of certain actions to a "Spiritual" lacking.
Quite the opposite, as is the mentality of what death is to the Japanese people.
Suicide is not a taboo issue to them, nor has it ever been, and they likely have held the highest rates of suicide since before the feudal era. You should look into Japanese history more.. Maybe you would start to understand the difference between japanese and chinese.. maybe..

They are quite spiritual people, and have been, continue to be. Maybe not the spiritual you prescribe to, But what you prescribe to does not amount for much beyond your own personal delusions.
Shinto is a wonderfully spiritual doctrine, Japanese Buddhism, not to mention many other faiths that are practiced there. Bahá'í Faith, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Judaism, Ryukyuan religion, and more.

They just don't make it a point to make it other peoples business.. Like many others do. :look:

As to being reclusive, That is a habit of human nature. Cultivated in some ways, but not completely unusual.

So, you typed all that huh?
As I have said previously we had this opportunity a 1,000 years ago. No surprise then that there was also a Pope Benedict IX sitting in Rome at that time. [2]

So you routinely add "[2]" and other numbers in brackets like Wikipedia does eh?

Lolz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:flop: constabul

Yeah she edited couple the first ones out but least missed that one by the time i could reply.

:ohno:

:alien51:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 1:44 pm » by Iamthatiam

elinkin wrote:"MEGAULTRAMASTERBULLSHIT!!!!"

fatdogmendoza wrote:
elinkin wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:

As always :alien51:

You wish
:banana:

As a wise woman once said ''wish in one hand and shit in the other then see which weighs the heaviest''

FatD :flop: ...btw; (Competitive lady, huh?) . :mrgreen:

@e-linkin, why I wish? IAM the chosen one, you aren't! That's it, sorry to tell you the sad reality, but you have been waiting your whole life for nothing, you are not the messiah! 8-)

( :twisted: )LOL.

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 pm » by Eliakim

constabul wrote:So, you typed all that huh?
As I have said previously we had this opportunity a 1,000 years ago. No surprise then that there was also a Pope Benedict IX sitting in Rome at that time. [2]

So you routinely add "[2]" and other numbers in brackets like Wikipedia does eh?

Lolz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:flop: constabul[/quote]

Yeah she edited couple the first ones out but least missed that one by the time i could reply.

:ohno:

:alien51:[/quote]

Do you know the difference between cut and paste and typing?

People like to have facts with links. So I included some facts that I typed and provided links to those facts. However, the original post is about a global spiritual happening. Although it suited my purpose to use the facts from Japan to support it.

Instead of nick picking constabul, time to do some work to help.
:hugging:

Conspirator

PostTue Mar 06, 2012 6:04 pm » by Tuor10

I can see this type of phenomenon becoming global as times goes on. Happiness, and the pursuit of it, has become secondary to paying the bills and feeding the gargantuan corporate machine, in order to ensure our long term servitude to the system.

Well, as some one said: "fuck the system".

Previous