Solar storm hits mainstream media!

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 5:31 am » by Ziggy

soliti wrote:Helloooo all!! long time reader on this site and first time poster.......I have many years of researching into all this wackiness we called conspiracy’s which I hate the term... so I like to call myself a questioner..... Any hoot...

I have to say that all is coming to a close on all this, and it’s just starting.... I don’t believe we will never know what’s really going on, to much ego in the higher ups and they will never bow down.... it will have to be forced..............Lets hope!

The point of this reply..........

Today in the sun paper "no punn intended" here in the UK they where stating the same on solar storms for 2012 to 2013..... And I have to say I am shocked that they printed this, talk about fear righting, but spot on for publishing it!!

I never read the Sun "tabloid paper" it was on the off chance having a lunch time pint..

I thought I should let you know there starting to desensitize people here in the UK over the storm

Here is the link:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -2013.html

The best to all

Soliti

Hey Soliti, thanks for your reply! I agree with you. I believe they have been conditioning us for at least 50 some years. Slow and steady, less panic! Cheers! :dancing: :dancing:
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 pm » by Soliti

We have been here before and its all cycles and they do not want anybody to know are universal history. You can’t control somebody who has full knowledge. Personally I think they want the people to run riot and destroy, so they can rebuild...and the small few who read and listen to the facts will survive.

So all this dribs and drabs conditioning is for the few not for the majority, let’s face it.. people in the masses don’t want to break this illusion of society there scared of real change which we all know is going to happen and we have to have chaos before order..

Welcome to evolution where the dumb will die :shooting: and the smart will live :hugging: Dodo bird anybody

Thank you Donovan for your open arms

Previous