Solar storm hits mainstream media!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 3:25 pm » by Ziggy

This morning on Canada AM,a spoksman from NASA says the 2012 storm could knock out the power grid. Looks like they're starting to prepare us!
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Initiate

PostThu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 pm » by Mayafan

thanks for posting
buy candals or a magnetic motor

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 am » by Otomon

Dude...this is fucking creepy because the electricity went completly down this morning around 10 am and came back around 4pm,I live in Toronto btw...was that because of the Solar Storm? The weather was rather hot for Fall weather.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 2:03 am » by Will69ease

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 2:06 am » by Death666

otomon wrote:Dude...this is fucking creepy because the electricity went completly down this morning around 10 am and came back around 4pm,I live in Toronto btw...was that because of the Solar Storm? The weather was rather hot for Fall weather.

that was GOD punishing you!

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 am » by Anuki

ziggy wrote:Looks like they're starting to prepare us!

Or scare us :wink:

otomon wrote:Dude...this is fucking creepy because the electricity went completly down this morning around 10 am and came back around 4pm,I live in Toronto btw...was that because of the Solar Storm? The weather was rather hot for Fall weather.

Omg we all gonna die,
no more electricity....

:peep:

Bloody Fear mongering.....

Anu-Ki

Initiate

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 3:14 am » by Soliti

Helloooo all!! long time reader on this site and first time poster.......I have many years of researching into all this wackiness we called conspiracy’s which I hate the term... so I like to call myself a questioner..... Any hoot...

I have to say that all is coming to a close on all this, and it’s just starting.... I don’t believe we will never know what’s really going on, to much ego in the higher ups and they will never bow down.... it will have to be forced..............Lets hope!

The point of this reply..........

Today in the sun paper "no punn intended" here in the UK they where stating the same on solar storms for 2012 to 2013..... And I have to say I am shocked that they printed this, talk about fear righting, but spot on for publishing it!!

I never read the Sun "tabloid paper" it was on the off chance having a lunch time pint..

I thought I should let you know there starting to desensitize people here in the UK over the storm

Here is the link:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -2013.html

The best to all

Soliti

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 am » by Donovan

soliti wrote:Helloooo all!! long time reader on this site and first time poster.......I have many years of researching into all this wackiness we called conspiracy’s which I hate the term... so I like to call myself a questioner..... Any hoot...

I have to say that all is coming to a close on all this, and it’s just starting.... I don’t believe we will never know what’s really going on, to much ego in the higher ups and they will never bow down.... it will have to be forced..............Lets hope!

The point of this reply..........

Today in the sun paper "no punn intended" here in the UK they where stating the same on solar storms for 2012 to 2013..... And I have to say I am shocked that they printed this, talk about fear righting, but spot on for publishing it!!

I never read the Sun "tabloid paper" it was on the off chance having a lunch time pint..

I thought I should let you know there starting to desensitize people here in the UK over the storm

Here is the link:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -2013.html

The best to all

Soliti
thanks and :hiho:
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Initiate

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 3:49 am » by Ziggy

Silly Boy... you didn't pay your bill! And out west we call it Indian Summer. We're experiencing as I speak.........Awesome (Dude)
"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....."

Bob Caron...." Don't be afraid to die....it's beautiful!

I'm getting the fuck out of Dodge!! Edit: I am now safely out of Dodge!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 am » by Otomon

ziggy wrote:

Silly Boy... you didn't pay your bill! And out west we call it Indian Summer. We're experiencing as I speak.........Awesome (Dude)

I guess I haven't been alive long enough to know the difference... it is pretty awesome.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Next