Solar storm may impact Earth on July 7, 2009

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 6:05 pm » by Rizze

eaganthorn wrote:I was under the impression that solar storms don't take that long to reach earth.
In the wonderful world of communications, we don't generally get that much advance warning. It is usually between 8 and 60 minutes depending on the type of solar interference. Of course the duration is a different thing altogether.

Thinking about it now,well if a big solar storm was heading this way,one of a big magnitude, then it makes no sense in worrying,We all be fried in a matter of minutes.

If we are still alive come July 8th and it's just small activity from the sun,we sure will be lucky as the sun is so powerful it would wipe us out in an instant.

Any warning such as you say 8-60 minutes,I would go outside and get the biggest, and best tan of my life.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSun May 31, 2009 6:33 pm » by Eaganthorn

rizze wrote:
eaganthorn wrote:I was under the impression that solar storms don't take that long to reach earth.
In the wonderful world of communications, we don't generally get that much advance warning. It is usually between 8 and 60 minutes depending on the type of solar interference. Of course the duration is a different thing altogether.

Thinking about it now,well if a big solar storm was heading this way,one of a big magnitude, then it makes no sense in worrying,We all be fried in a matter of minutes.

If we are still alive come July 8th and it's just small activity from the sun,we sure will be lucky as the sun is so powerful it would wipe us out in an instant.

Any warning such as you say 8-60 minutes,I would go outside and get the biggest, and best tan of my life.

Just use a better sun block, I always keep a bottle of SPF9000 on hand, just in case, you dig, just in case.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostSun May 31, 2009 7:39 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Previous