Sole Proprieter of a Small Buisness...Any Advice?

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:39 am » by Newearthman

Im looking for a free website to make professional grade buisness cards at...Does anyone know a good site?

I would also welcome any general advice!

My company will be called "Natural Choice Energy" and I will focuse on small electrical jobs and any other type of trade orientated work for home owners and small buisnesses . Keep in mind I live in BC, Canada.

In the future I will specialize in off grid and free energy installations for home owners and cottages.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 am » by whitedeath

Open a new tab, type in google.com
search free business card templates
just an idea

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:57 am » by Newearthman

Ya I did that but they were all mundane. I need something fully costomizable. Just too many sites to see them all, someone must have a suggestion.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 3:59 am » by whitedeath

Got photoshop?

http://creativenerds.co.uk/tutorials/30-design-tutorials-for-creating-professional-business-cards/

btw sorry if the first reply was a bit rude, this place is killing my ability to be polite

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 4:06 am » by Newearthman

whitedeath wrote:Got photoshop?

http://creativenerds.co.uk/tutorials/30-design-tutorials-for-creating-professional-business-cards/

btw sorry if the first reply was a bit rude, this place is killing my ability to be polite

No prob Whitedeath. Your OK in my books :cheers: :D

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 4:09 am » by whitedeath

Thanks, for what it's worth. In a way in which you can respect someone without actually meeting them or knowing too much about them.
I respect you for what you're doing, I will readily admit I have all these fantastical ideas about the world. But generally tend to get along with life like anyone who was still sleeping.
You're really doing things and making a change, that takes courage. Don't let anyone take it away from you

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 4:33 am » by Newearthman

whitedeath wrote:Thanks, for what it's worth. In a way in which you can respect someone without actually meeting them or knowing too much about them.
I respect you for what you're doing, I will readily admit I have all these fantastical ideas about the world. But generally tend to get along with life like anyone who was still sleeping.
You're really doing things and making a change, that takes courage. Don't let anyone take it away from you

What you said means a lot to me. I often struggle with my confidence.

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 5:14 am » by Thebluecanary

I used Zazzle.com for the place I used to work and for my own personal cards. They are quick, cheap, the material looks professional and their editor is easy to use. You can also make your own card right in a graphics program and import it in, too, if you prefer. Good luck!
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 am » by Newearthman

thebluecanary wrote:I used Zazzle.com for the place I used to work and for my own personal cards. They are quick, cheap, the material looks professional and their editor is easy to use. You can also make your own card right in a graphics program and import it in, too, if you prefer. Good luck!

Thanks BlueCanary! I might do like you say and use the banner/logo generators that I used for DTV and my website but I will check out the site you suggested. :cheers:

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 pm » by Jock36

Try vista.com, i got my 1st batch from them for free which is great for a start up business.

As business started pickup i decided to go to a local graphics & print shop for a more detailed card as i found online cards to be limited.

jock36

Next