Some Cool New Video Games 2013/14

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 5:05 am » by Temps13

Ha Dags talk about old school..
I remember playing Doom on my mates Sega megadrive 32x & thinking how games had finally come of age..I played til I could still see it when I closed my eyes to sleep..good times..
Then came Body Harvest on the 64 & I was hooked..soon it was Goldeneye & on thru Dreamcast & Xbox & pc & I still ain't opened the curtains :soundblast:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostMon Oct 28, 2013 6:50 pm » by just_the_flu

I'm looking for a new pc game to play... preferably a non-fps or sports/racing game.

anymore its hard to find a game that is not a fps... shooters have gotten really stale to me, borderlands changed up that genre for me but i've had my fill of that.

Since I don't get out much I'm looking for help in finding a new game to entertain me for a bit. Any RTS or RPG suggestions are great seeing how those seem to be my genre of choice anymore.

Please don't mention Elder Scrolls or Fallout series - "been there, done that, bought the tee shirt" :alien51:

The only game I've been contemplating at the moment is Rome2 (waiting for it to go on sale since I'm cheap).

P.S. I've been playing LOTS of StarCraft 2 : HoTs lately.
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 4:03 am » by Temps13

Here you go man-say goodbye to the real world-

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

You can level up in a couple weeks-I played this non stop for two years-it's the best console (ps3) game & one of the best pc games & it's coming to ps4 too..with many times the memory

Upload to Disclose.tv

See that league wow lookit em go I know these boys..I left though & did my own league,you can design your own super villiains
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 6:20 am » by Disclosed

Battlefield 4 Starts today!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

what it means to become a magi: building up a resistance to the bullshit. samuelthemule

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 29, 2013 6:40 am » by Temps13

Geez that guy was good!
He was going around assassinating everyone no one could touch him..
if that was me i'd be picked straight off..I think it's better than COD-my only problem is that there's so much going on that the enemies are so pixel small my eyesights getting so bad..
I like games where the enemies are chunkier..like in Space Marine maybe..
-but Battlefield is the best multiplayer maps no question
Ill be there soons i finish 3 lol

Upload to Disclose.tv

Above-still worth a play through if you missed it
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 6:30 am » by Temps13

Coupla PS4 RPGs- a Capcom one (deepest rpg from Capcom to date) & some other one that looks more actiony than rpg

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 01, 2013 6:55 am » by Constabul

Used to do the video game thing. I consider 'Gaming' to be D&D dice based. Which I miss.
Did warhammer40k for a bit. Built a khrone chaos army had its moments.

Bought a PS2 a long time ago, and it broke almost a month later. Swore off consoles till my computer died about 5 years ago and got an Xbox. Been fairly happy with it. Subs as a gloried mp4/usb player most the time.
Eventually will get assassins creed black flag, COD ghosts, ryse, battlefield 4 and others.

MMOs on pc imo beat consoles any day. The limit on player #s makes me view it this way, Giant battles in Planetside, battlefield 2, and pvp in wow dwarfed any other experience ive had with consoles online.
Kids cracked up on code red mtn dew playing COD black ops wouldnt have lasted even five seconds on PC battlefield, or planetside.
Hell i really used to enjoy the original battlefield online PC game.
Tho admittedly games have come far on consoles since the days of Atari, and Nintendo.

Had fun with the xbox warhammer40k game. Look forward to new ventures in that realm, i really wish way of the samurai 4 would have been released on xbox think they turned to a ps platform from what ive seen.
first person shooters, adventure/role play has been my general choice of late. A good interactive storyline is better then TV any day, and like the ufc games for the most part.

Oh yeah, DC comics suck. 8D

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 8:25 am » by Temps13

If you're bored with games & not spending 40 quid or however many dollars on Assassins creed,there are some good games you can pick up real cheap from Amazon,like 'Scarface:The World is Yours',which is an original X-box game but runs on X-box 360..it came out just at the end of the x box so a lot of people never finished it..
Great game,loads of unique Tony Montana conversations,swearing & of course,violence..
Better than gta4 & really good customizable sounds

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 8:40 am » by Canubis

Hello Temps...just got off my ban....the 1 after i got off a month ago, said 1 post and then banned again for another month...

anyway

Star Citizen?

Upload to Disclose.tv

there story about how this game is being made is amazing 27 million$ so far....some if its mine :)

Get your PCs ready lol
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 am » by Temps13

Canubis sup man,good one its too quiet round here..how many bans you had now..
This looks good I hope its an rpg or mmo..or at least a strategy game..
otherwise it will be--
Hhaha game over man game over
Edit-it says a space sim for pc..I wonder if it'll get a console release
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext