Some input would be appreciated here.....

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:34 am » by I2haveseen

So I got this from a new sub on youtube this morn....
Hi
Strange Substance From Crashed UFO Blamed For Millions Of Dead Fish Off Okinawa

http://inothernewz.com/strange-substanc ... f-okinawa/

We Break The Breaking News
http://inothernewz.com
----------------------------------------------------------------
About UFOs...
Millions of people have seen UFOs and all world governements keep silence or which is much worst LIE to humankind. Question is WHY ??

So we humans have a problem? We can't ask scientific oppinions and MSM liers. We need to make up own conclusions. Right?

We need to find truthful informations? Right?.

Becuase we can't get them from scientific mainstream liers we need to look at our past and to take informations from ancient past and to "cook in our minds" that new informations which in fact counteract to official scientific strem. When we did it with help of facts many other people which looking for truth, will be able to distinguish THE TRUTH from LIES.
Right ??

There is only one problem where to find truth informations from our deep past and in the same time not to accept religious fanatic oppinions!!

Well we have lucky. I know a GREAT SOURCE OF REAL TRUTHFUL informations in Ancient The Slavonic-Aryan Vedas.

The Slavonic-Aryan Vedas have been given to ancient Dravides and Nagas tribes in Ancient India but they have failed to save it in the way which had been given to them.
Fortunatly the Ancient The Slavonic-Aryan Vedas have been saved on huge lands of Siberia.

So from Vedas we know that our planet have a name.
The name of our planet in Cosmos (other civilizations know our planet as) is MIDGARD!!

Also from Vedas we know that our Midgard-Earth have had 3 moons. Yes exactly 3 moons. And we know their names
Fatta, Lelia, Mesiats.

Take a look of this Ancient cooper and gold disc which reoresent the 3 moons of our planet. It's not a clock. It's a picture of Earth's sky from ancient past. Befor 112000 years. Why 112000?
Because our fisrt and smallest moon Lelia had been destroyed 111819 years ago (on 2012)

http://www.peshera.org/khrono/Fotos-02/foto-12.jpg

The continent called Da'Arya is mentioned in several sources

Slowly, it began to sink on the
seabed in the area of the modern North Pole more than one hundred and ten thousand years ago:
11.(139). You have lived a tranquil life on Midgard9
since olden times,
Since the world became a safe and settled place...
Remember Dazdbog's10 deeds
as they are written in the Vedas,
How he destroyed the Koscheys' bulwarks
Placed upon the nearest Moon...
How Tarkh would not permit the insidious Koscheys
To destroy Midgard as they had destroyed Dea
These Koscheys, the rulers of the Grey,
Vanished at once, along with the Moon:
But Midgard paid for its freedom
When Da'Arya was hidden by the Great Flood...

Slavonic-Aryan Vedas. The Vedas of Perun Santias; The First Circle, Santia 9 p. 71-72.

You can download the book. This book was based on Slavonic-Aryan Vedas and give us a real truthful history of our civilization and mankind.

After reading it and understanding the huge number of facts you will have a complete different WORLD-OUTLOOK. I know it coz it's TRUTH !!

The site is
http://www.levashov.info/English/index-eng.html

book is here
http://www.levashov.info/English/books-eng.html

Russian History Viewed through Distorted Mirrors Vol 1
From the star Ruses to the desecrated Russians
http://www.levashov.info/Books/Archives ... ng-ill.zip

And don't forget to share this book o all people which looking for TRUTH !!

Look !!
http://www.peshera.org/khrono/Fotos-02/foto-12.jpg

Da'Arya - Hyperborea - Arctida - The North Land - Land of Aces or Gods

This map had been copied from the carved stone from one of Egypt pyramids by ancient German cartographer Gerhard Mercator.

This land which now is under North Ice-Ocean have a very pleasant climate coz in that ancient times the North Pole hadn't been situated where is now and ocean level had been far under the level we have now !!

12.(140). The waters of the Moon created the flood.
When the Moon shattered to pieces
They fell from the sky to the Earth like a rainbow
And like Svarogiches'12
array came down on Midgard...
The Ancient Threads which reached far
Distant Palaces13
were destroyed...
And the links between the Worlds were broken...
The far away calls were not heard,
Many Vitmaras14
were lost in the heavens...
Until new Threads were born
And their calls were heard in the Palaces.

13.(141). Many people died then
Before they had time to go up in Vitmanas,
Or to go through the Star Gates
And hide themselves in the Palace of the Bear.
The Threads of Palaces are broken again,
That is why the Celestial Needles lost their colour
For the Needles to shine again with colours
You should replace the Crystals of Irkama...15

As it follows from the Vedas, Da'Arya sank into the ocean abyss as a result of Dazdbog's actions to destroy the base of the Koscheys, rulers of the grey( also known as Anunnaki-Reptiles, Demos etc,etc)), part of which was located on Lelia, the nearest moon to Midgard-Earth, which was one of three Moons which our planet had then:
Fatta, Lelia, Mesiats

16 (Russians still call the remaining Moon of our planet Mesiats). Lelia, the nearest Moon, took only seven days to orbit the Earth. Dazdbog, or the God Tarkh Perunovich17
, a God-Keeper of the ancient Great Wisdom, was called a giving god (dazd or daj is to give, bog is a
god), because he gave Nine Santias (books)18
to the people of the Great Race (WHITE RACE) and the descendants of the Celestial Kin. The Koscheys, the Princes of Darkness, were the authentic rulers of the Dark
Worlds, along with the Dark Legs and Dark Arlegs. In Russian fairy-tales the Russian epic heroes
battle with Koschey the Immortal rescuing Vasilisa the Beautiful, who symbolizes the Mother-land, Midgard-earth, from his claws. Isn't it interesting?!

As a result of star wars between Light and Dark Forces, one Moon, Lelia, went off its orbit and its splinter-svarogiches fell on the Earth, causing a planetary catastrophe: the tectonic plates were displaced and Da'Arya sank into the Arctic Ocean. Undoubtedly, this continent did exist and
was an ancient Motherland of the white race; as a result of the catastrophe it went down to the seabed, but there is another question then: where are the sunken continents which were the ancient Motherlands of other races — yellow, red and black?! And, if these sunken continents existed, the probability of their simultaneous immersion on the bottom of the ocean is zero; in fact there were not many "unnecessary" continents on our Midgard-earth. Thus, there are no arguments which would explain the absence of the fossil remains of transitional forms. The reason this is impossible

12 - Svarogich (from the ancient kh'Aryan Rune "Sva" -- Heaven) a son of Svarog. It could be referred to gods, as
well as to bolides, meteorites and ball lightning.
13 - Constellations.
14 - Vitmana, a celestial chariot. Then people moved large distances of planetary scale by means of Vitmanas and
between planets by means of Vitmaras. Each Vitmara could carry up to 144 Vitmans.
15 - Slavonic-Aryan Vedas. The Vedas of Perun Santias; The First Circle, Santia 9 p. 71-72.
16 - Fatta's orbital period (ancient Greeks called this planet the Phaeton) was13 days; Lelia, the nearest to the
Earth and the smallest of all Moons, had its orbital period of 7 days.
17 - Tarkh Perunovich means Tarkh the son of Perun.
18 - The Slavonic-Aryan Vedas. Book 3. Ingliism, p. 45.

Well Mark
What if all mankind history is a hoax ??
What than ??

I don't need an answer coz i know answer. It's just for deep thinking !!

Another book which i remomend to read is book
Revelation by Svetlana de Rohan-Levashov
http://www.levashov.info/Books/Archives ... et-eng.zip

It'a also about mankind history but history for 1000 years ago. The book about man and woman and other great people which have been fought against evil on this planet.
His name was Radomir and her Maria Magdalina.

He is known today with name which isn't his truth name.
Today the nations know him on as Jesus Christ and Jew but in fact He isn't Jew nor had been. He had been one of Slavonic-Aryans teacher or Volhv. Read it !!

Take a look this video of my friend Daniel of Doria

UNDERWATER PYRAMIDS AND CITY RUINS PRE 10000BC BIMINI (CUBA)
watch?v=lEH8lgav4hU

It's about flooded Atlantis 13021 years ago !! on 2012.
More info you will find in the books

and about Koscheys-Reptilians-Anunnaki (they have many names) watch my friend Dante channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/AZAZEL8867

Take care and good luck !!
Regards Сергей В.
------------------------------------------------------
So for now !!
If you need you can contact me on or here:
*****.***.**

Done a bit of research already, but it's a deep field :headscratch:
Any one got any quick info/link that could help me get to 'the nitty gritty'?
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 am » by Domeika

In a word? No.

I was going to dismiss it as BS but started reading through it. It's getting a little late here but I'll put this on my reading list for tomorrow.

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 am » by I2haveseen

Domeika wrote:In a word? No.

I was going to dismiss it as BS but started reading through it. It's getting a little late here but I'll put this on my reading list for tomorrow.

lol yeah it's not a short read :alien51:
looking forward to another perspective.
Cheers :cheers:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.

Writer

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:17 am » by Recode

Looks really interesting. Will have to continue reading further but certainly got my attention. Thank you :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 6:19 am » by I2haveseen

:cheers: Recode

Come on other peep's? Must be some one else who's been down this road before...... .

This is a new one (maybe touches on some stuff I know, but only just) for me, & I'd like to be fully 'educated' before replying.

& opinions are just as welcome :flop:

Writer

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 12:36 am » by Recode

Alright so here's my view. I can only assume from your Sasuke avatar you are probably a gamer at least and have played FF7. The way they refered to Earth as Midgard interested me as I began to look at the whole story as a series of events which took place on this planet long, long ago. There's some things I will not/can not conclude when it comes to all this conspiracy stuff. Like in the back of my mind I almost don't want to think our world could be that messed up but a small piece of me knows it has a good chance of being the truth in the end.

I am a firm believer that there has to be at least some truth in those all those ancient tablets our archeologists keep discovering and one thing they hint to me is that at various stages of this planets life, some crazy shit went down. Like people with superpowers and teleportation not necesarily used through technology either(maybe the mind). Hope that doesn't sound too nutty. On the website links there are a few books which talk about that though so I can't be too far off I guess.

And again this also talks about the Annunaki and Greys as being involved to some degree even back then. I can only conclude (not from this single document) they are indeed still here, which is a disturbing thought. In general what this made me think of is that the powers of light have been at war with forces of darkness for a hella long time, whether people can take that or not. Probably still happening today just in a different way. Would explain many things, at least to me it would. This is kinda the same truth I mentioned above which I don't really want to be. That doesn't matter though because if it's true then the entire "event" is much bigger than us humans to understand.

Anyway let me know what your take on it was, would be interesting to see another perspective. :think:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 2:24 am » by The57ironman

.....this is out of my league, but i looked for some images..

some beautiful stuff..

Vasilisa the Beautiful

The second Slavic god to be featured in this series of posts is Svarog, another great figure who was revered to the Slavs as the great god of blacksmithing, law and fire, similar to that of Hephaestus of the Greek pantheon.

Volhv

Midgard ...(from a game i think) :mrgreen:

...this seems like a worthy link..
http://vedy.sk/en/vedas.php
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 am » by I2haveseen

Recode wrote:Alright so here's my view. I can only assume from your Sasuke avatar you are probably a gamer at least and have played FF7. The way they refered to Earth as Midgard interested me as I began to look at the whole story as a series of events which took place on this planet long, long ago. There's some things I will not/can not conclude when it comes to all this conspiracy stuff. Like in the back of my mind I almost don't want to think our world could be that messed up but a small piece of me knows it has a good chance of being the truth in the end.

I am a firm believer that there has to be at least some truth in those all those ancient tablets our archeologists keep discovering and one thing they hint to me is that at various stages of this planets life, some crazy shit went down. Like people with superpowers and teleportation not necesarily used through technology either(maybe the mind). Hope that doesn't sound too nutty. On the website links there are a few books which talk about that though so I can't be too far off I guess.

And again this also talks about the Annunaki and Greys as being involved to some degree even back then. I can only conclude (not from this single document) they are indeed still here, which is a disturbing thought. In general what this made me think of is that the powers of light have been at war with forces of darkness for a hella long time, whether people can take that or not. Probably still happening today just in a different way. Would explain many things, at least to me it would. This is kinda the same truth I mentioned above which I don't really want to be. That doesn't matter though because if it's true then the entire "event" is much bigger than us humans to understand.

Anyway let me know what your take on it was, would be interesting to see another perspective. :think:

:cheers: Cheers Bro :flop:

I'm still going through it (lol it's the tangents (getting me sidetracked: lol Looking this/that/and the other thing) that slow me down) before making my final thoughts. Get back to you on the week end with my thoughts :flop:

but I'm even before this fell into my lap, I'm much in agreement with you. Forgotten history. The age old misinterpreted good\God Vs evil/Devil (perspective dependent) battle. Intervention?. For example the Battle of Nuremberg in 1561:
At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld “A very frightful spectacle.” The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly “began to fight one another.” This event is depicted in a famous 16th century woodcut above by Hans Glaser.

local news eyewitness report of 1561 :
At dawn of April 4, in the sky of Nuremberg (Germany), a lot of men and women saw a very alarming spectacle where various objects were involved, including balls “approximately 3 in the length, from time to time, four in a square, much remained insulated, and between these balls, one saw a number of crosses with the color of blood. Then one saw two large pipes, in which small and large pipes, were 3 balls, also four or more. All these elements started to fight one against the other.” (Gazette of the town of Nuremberg).

& Sadly, that the bigger picture, is probably bigger than we can fathom ATM. Further: We know that we'll probably never know (very sad actually :( ).

& never nutty to have an opinion on a subject.
Nutty (in a place like this) is staying with your opinion on a subject, even though the evidence shows your clearly wrong :mrgreen: