Some Nazi bitch in the hospital

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:23 am » by Will69ease

As some of you know, I am fighting heart disease and an infection in my right leg and
foot. There is a good possibility of amputation. OK, the doctors are debating where and not so much if. Anyways, today's medical procedure took a few hours resulting in a short time
in intensive care for "observation".
Now I was already annoyed because this asshole doctor
had my body prepped eight hours before the procedure...and left me sitting there in my birthday suit for eight hours waiting on him. So he strolls in all hi and mighty and begins with
little or no communication with me the patient. So after he was done, I was suppose to lie flat for two hours to make sure the graft takes blah blah blah. Ten hours later I am in intensive care, with nothing to eat this whole time. Strapped to the hilt with expensive medical machines, even though I was fine and told them so.

Then this bitch nurse stuck her ugly face were it didn't belong. I'm telling you, her bedside manner made me want to puke. They cleared my belongings out of my room and brought them to the ICU were I was. Now, apparently I have to stay there all night.
So I said fine, but I want something to eat. And I want to be removed from all the machines.
This bitch said I could only have clear liquids, which I know is not true because I have had this same procedure many times before. And never did I have to spend a night in intensive care, or not be allowed to eat. By the way, it is three times more expensive to stay in ICU than a regular room.
So I cursed the bitch out and removed their probes myself and left.
I have dozens of doctors and nurses including the head nurse of the hospital that know me and can vouch for the fact I am the ideal patient, as long as you don't fuck with me.
So I took the night off. I'll go to the patient advocates office in the morning and straighten this out. People should be treated like people, not a burden of your time and you are doing me some kinda favor. If I'm going to shell out thousands, I will not be disrespected.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:31 am » by Epicfailure

Much respect to you sir,

I to have had many bad experiences with hospital staff, unlike on here I am quite a nice and keep to myself guy....But I have had staff literally insult me, tell me there is nothing wrong with me (I am a type of guy that wont take aspirin for a headache, so if I am in a hospital something is wrong)

but yeah, I feel you man... some people need to learn respect, especially if you have gone through the procedure plenty of times before, sound like she was just being lazy and starving you for hours is not making the situation any better...

hopefully it goes better for you tomorrow or whenever you decide to go back...

have a good one.

:flop:

:cheers:

Writer

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:38 am » by Wardy

My very best wishes and I hope you have a speedy recovery...

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:39 am » by Will69ease

Oh, I'll go back tomorrow, there still is the issue of losing my leg that a great amount of time and money has been spent treating and evaluated by true professionals. In the mean time, I'm getting high.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 am » by Chickamaka

I am sorry to hear about this. I am glad you split and I am hoping you got some chow. Most of all I am glad you didn't sit there any longer and take the bull stuff. I understand how you might feel. I am hoping your condition improves. Starving a man on top of all you are experiencing is VERY wrong. They do this all the time. You might call before you go in tomorrow and ask them if they are done with their sweet-ass time yet. It s like they think they own us in there! Anyway, Thanks for not injuring them! Ha!
Our people are not gone they are merely lost, they cannot find their path forward because they do not know where they have come from.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 8:48 am » by Epicfailure

will69ease wrote:Oh, I'll go back tomorrow, there still is the issue of losing my leg that a great amount of time and money has been spent treating and evaluated by true professionals. In the mean time, I'm getting high.

I'm getting high as well brutha, It was my my best friends anniversary of his death today, so I spent a good majority of the day high, more than usual.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 9:01 am » by Will69ease

Well....pssstttsssttttsssstttt...here's to your friend.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 am » by Hackjames

Will, sorry for your troubles...I hope everything goes as well as possible for you. Hopefully the smoke will last long enough to take the edge off any further interactions with that doctor or nurse. ;]

Jet, I hope you're remembering the good times and things are more sweet than bitter.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 9:18 am » by -Marduk-

Hey Will just want u to know that all our differences in the past are long forgotten, man. You have become a fuckin great contributer to the site with your gifts n shit.

im not very good in finding the right words for someone who´s dealing a serious disease like u do, so i leave it to sis:

Take care bro and dont let em have your leg!!!

btw you should contact Reinaul maybe he knows some shit to help ya

Prost
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 07, 2011 9:23 am » by Will69ease

hackjames wrote:Will, sorry for your troubles...I hope everything goes as well as possible for you. Hopefully the smoke will last long enough to take the edge off any further interactions with that doctor or nurse. ;]

Jet, I hope you're remembering the good times and things are more sweet than bitter.

Gave me a chance to grab some things that I would need for a long hospital stay...
important things like M&Ms and Doritos.

Next