Some of you here are Radical Muslims in disguise

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 6:53 am » by Malogg

HAHA Image

Initiate

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:22 am » by Sevens

Maybe the radicals should watch this and know what they are really following as the Apostle John saw.

Walid Shoebat prooves islam is the beast/antichrist. 666 code is as clear as day now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFw2KrI3 ... re=related

Then after they have watched this check out this youtube series beginning with this.

Prophecy 101: Islam and Satan - Walid Shoebat (1 of 10)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW-5VrK3 ... re=related

The whole religion is in trouble and the islamites have been greatly deceived by the teachers unto themselves. There is will be no victory with the green horse in the state its in today. There are great problems ahead for the religion in prophecy and everyone in that religion is marked by the beast.

They have been deceived by the greatest deception ever and John saw it and many people see it too.

Death to this and Death to that will go nowhere and the angels don't hear nor respond to such obscenities, that is chaff in the wind that goes no where.

There is nothing but destruction for the religion and to the people of it as they are trapped, in the leave and get killed doctrine which is not religion in truth. Its spiritual jail!!

Read more: some-of-you-here-are-radical-muslims-in-disguise-t79175-20.html#ixzz28J0aWYVL

btw, Walid Shoebat was an ex terrorist!! one of there own who found the truth!

Better abandon the religion or change your ways and slogan followed by the right fruits or else its spiritual extinction.

Read more: some-of-you-here-are-radical-muslims-in-disguise-t79175-20.html#ixzz28J1Ww2Ol

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 8:10 am » by Mydogma

Dom Da Bears wrote:You pretend to be here for the UFO's and Bigfoot, but oh no... I'm on to you.

You say you're anti war, and pro peace, but you constantly wish death on Americans and The United States. I'm on to you.

You try to brain-wash the DTV mass by putting all the focus on the United States and American citizens. I'm on to you.

You purposely avoid mentioning any other country that works together with the United States, because your first goal is to try and destroy the United States alone. I'm fuckin on to you.

WHO SENT YOU HERE!!!???

:shooting:

hmm im confused...so where does the rothchild, morgan, goldman sachs fit into to your american delusion...america is owned by your debtors...
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 3:18 pm » by domdabears

Mydogma wrote:hmm im confused...so where does the rothchild, morgan, goldman sachs fit into to your american delusion...america is owned by your debtors...

Un-confuse yourself.

I'm not your baby sitter.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator

PostThu Oct 04, 2012 7:08 pm » by domdabears

kennydubbs wrote:LOL Islamaphobia at its finest. You probably would have headed for the hills in fear when they did the war of the worlds radio broadcast lol. this site is full of bs.

How is this "Islamaphobia"?????

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!!

Hahaha you fucking suck!!!

You suck! You're worthless!!!

Fucking worthless!!!!!!!

No one likes you!

Give up on life!!!!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 9:37 am » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:
kennydubbs wrote:LOL Islamaphobia at its finest. You probably would have headed for the hills in fear when they did the war of the worlds radio broadcast lol. this site is full of bs.

How is this "Islamaphobia"?????

Wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!!

Hahaha you fucking suck!!!

You suck! You're worthless!!!

Fucking worthless!!!!!!!

No one likes you!

Give up on life!!!!

:mrgreen:

Writer

PostFri Sep 13, 2013 11:02 am » by Yaok

Radical: Relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough.

Damn near describes white people.

Previous