Some people of Earth are about to ascend wil you be one?

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 1:57 pm » by Symbolon

And David Wilcock, if you ever do come here, just let me say that if I ever ran into you on the street I would punch you so hard in your faggot assed ferret looking face that you will have to pick through your poo to find your teeth. Only the worst kind of person would prey on the ignorant and spiritually lost.

bahb3...you really seem to be an unpleasant little man. :top:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:12 pm » by Electrobadgr

I find this an interesting topic, i happen to believe that mankind equates to more that the flesh we inhabit. I believe our purpose has been lost to a certain extent but i am quite sure our purpose lies not with individual achievements or grandious gestures perpetrated by one and lauded by many. The truth is we are more than what our senses tell us we are, we can feel it. Sometimes i feel like i am trapped within my own skull, i feel distance from the current collective of humanity and cannot see our species evolving anymore in a physical manner, only our consciousness remains decidedly unevolved. This evolution is unlikely to happen on a grand scale, but it WILL happen. Evolution is inevitable, not everyone is ready, these people will most likely not be long for this world. Most will fail to understand the need for such an important evolutionary change hence they cannot be a part of it, the transition would be too much for a mind that has so much invested in this illusion that has been built for us.

That is the true tragedy, most cannot envisage a better life unless it involves financial security of some kind. Whether 2012 is the time for this necessary shift in evolutionary consciousness or not, the change will come. It is the catalyst and the time of its arrival which is uncertain.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Writer

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:52 pm » by Kingpkc80

Stay possitive and stay away from people who promote violence like bahb3 I would hate to see a government agent pop up at your door :nails: If you dont like the game that the NWO is playing, simply stop playing the game. Stop paying taxes, Buy food from farmers or independent grocery stores and not supermarkets..........etc. The main thing is to find out there weak points and attack them. If you think you got the fire power to riot and fight these people you need to go back to the drawing board :clapper:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 9:52 pm » by Hayden

Any one read any of the Operation Tera stuff on 'ascension'? It's bloody long but worth a look. :cheers:

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 10:11 pm » by Hesop

I know people in the past were convinced about ascension.

http://heavensgate.com/

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 10:18 pm » by Oldscho0l

I think people that believe such things kinda missed your flight when Heavens Gate flew off into the heavens in the 1990's.

Dang it! I just noticed that some of you beat me to it. LMAO

The only thing we learn from history is that we learn nothing from history.

Hegel, Friedrich

Initiate

PostThu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 pm » by Naranja

hesop wrote:I know people in the past were convinced about ascension.

http://heavensgate.com/

How do you know he didnt ascend? Eh? Mindboggling yes? :think:

Writer

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 4:03 am » by Terravera

After everyone else ascends, I will plant my flag at the heart of the Grand Canyon, and defend it mercilessly.

Will probably move to control the mid-Mississippi Valley too . . . . mmmm, mmmm - that is some damn pretty land.

I will open refugee camps for all the beautiful women who didn't get their super powers, or vibrate off into the universe. We will have to find hot, steamy third density ways to pass the time . . . . :censored: :love: :obsessed: :hugging:
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." - Albert Einstein

Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 am » by Oldscho0l

There's currently a cloud of gas (from my rear) that is ascending towards the heavens.

Writer

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 5:01 am » by Offthegrid

The only ascending going on here will be in ten thousand space ships :flop:

PreviousNext