Some people of Earth are about to ascend wil you be one?

Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 5:10 am » by Bayonetta

maybe there's nothing more beautiful than death....none of us understand it truly and all will exit the same way all came in...alone....

maybe one has to choose wisely which way one goes...but that depends on the time spent while living.

maybe some will ascend, maybe some will travel in the opposite direction...and maybe some will go for another ride on the merry go round.

who knows...truly.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Writer

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 5:40 am » by Wilter

ascend, maybe. descend... my balls will.. in time
Beware... nothing kills a thread quicker than a post from me

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 6:05 am » by Mep630

I think he is saying a lot of people are going to die soon,

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 am » by Ridee

freedomofwill wrote:My belief is that no matter what happens we don't just randomly assend. We assend when we are ready not when "Their" ready. It could take 1,000 lifetimes, or it could take 1 lifetime. We are here to learn, and we are here to experience, participate, have fun, and learn. That's it.

There is no plan but our plan. Simple as that.

Second of all I have done some research about the ancient flood. It happened 5,000 years ago approx. And according to the cycle, the earth is spose to be recycled every 24-25,000 years years. So really in 20,000 time there maybe another major flood, or we would have prevented it.

A message to David if you ever do read this forum. We have to learn the truth on our own, No messiah is going to come down and teach us the truth, or spoon feed us. It is us who must learn it by ourself s because its the only way we are going to learn it. .

We control our destiny's, no one else has the power to control it for us. So we believe what we want to believe.

Might I also give you another hint. How many god's exist according to humans right now, how many angel's have been seen, etc? Dosn't that say something???? There's hundreds of gods worshipped out there. That's no coincidence at all folks. - Nothing to do with UFO'S or Aliens either.

Everyone that claims they are prophets, Angels, Gods, or people who have contact with Aliens or Angels are manipulating people so that they can change the world the way they want the world to be. That goes for the galactic federation of light on you-tube, they are one of us. They are manipulating us with their own intentions. Everyone does.

People who claim the world is going to end are people who want it to end because they know that a combined human collective could create this reality, and destroy it that is if enough people believe it.

I hope this helps and gives everyone a peace of mind.

you just nailed it man :flop:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:19 am » by Ordell

when your old and wise you will look back and laugh at these notions of "ascension"

:dancing:
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:29 am » by Nihilgeist

bahb3 wrote:And David Wilcock, if you ever do come here, just let me say that if I ever ran into you on the street I would punch you so hard in your faggot assed ferret looking face that you will have to pick through your poo to find your teeth. Only the worst kind of person would prey on the ignorant and spiritually lost.

Add Gregg Braden to that list as well.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 am » by Nihilgeist

conorkerr wrote:I personally 100% agree with you. Most people are going to be in for a big shock. People should do their homework on 'Quantum Jumping' ('Jumping The Shell'). When we see how similar the quantum world works to how space works we get a good idea of what might happen when we become engulfed initially to this higher charged energy that we are headed towards. Our planet rotating around our sun is remarkable similar to how electrons rotate around protons and neutrons. The Universe seems to repeat itself over and over on more grand scales.

So by that standard, when we "move up in energy", our orbit from the sun will increase, thereby causing us to move into the asteroid belt, crash into mars, or be swallowed by Jupiter, or none of the above but we'll still be out of the goldilocks zone and Earth will turn into a giant iceball. You do realize how stupid that analogy sounds don't you?
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Always have been.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:34 am » by Nihilgeist

bayonetta wrote:maybe there's nothing more beautiful than death....none of us understand it truly and all will exit the same way all came in...alone....

maybe one has to choose wisely which way one goes...but that depends on the time spent while living.

maybe some will ascend, maybe some will travel in the opposite direction...and maybe some will go for another ride on the merry go round.

who knows...truly.

So what exactly happens to mentally retarded people, crazy people in hospitals, people with half their brains because of car accidents, babies, children? Do THEY get to choose to ascend? Could they even make that choice for themselves? Can you see how stupid this really gets when it meets up with the reality of our world?
Five Finger Death Punch

Always have been.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:40 am » by Nihilgeist

electrobadgr wrote:I find this an interesting topic, i happen to believe that mankind equates to more that the flesh we inhabit. I believe our purpose has been lost to a certain extent but i am quite sure our purpose lies not with individual achievements or grandious gestures perpetrated by one and lauded by many. The truth is we are more than what our senses tell us we are, we can feel it. Sometimes i feel like i am trapped within my own skull, i feel distance from the current collective of humanity and cannot see our species evolving anymore in a physical manner, only our consciousness remains decidedly unevolved. This evolution is unlikely to happen on a grand scale, but it WILL happen. Evolution is inevitable, not everyone is ready, these people will most likely not be long for this world. Most will fail to understand the need for such an important evolutionary change hence they cannot be a part of it, the transition would be too much for a mind that has so much invested in this illusion that has been built for us.

That is the true tragedy, most cannot envisage a better life unless it involves financial security of some kind. Whether 2012 is the time for this necessary shift in evolutionary consciousness or not, the change will come. It is the catalyst and the time of its arrival which is uncertain.

Wow, that sounds incredibly self-righteous and egotistical, but it's really no surprise. You're no different than a corporate CEO or NWO shadow man feeling he has "the right" to rule the world and exploit the population of it because he has the talent, the intellect, the willpower.

So what you're basically saying is because you fail to succeed in the cutthroat game that reality truly is, the game is really just an illusion and all will be revealed in your favor and you'll be vindicated for being such a loser and failure because you were really just "one of those that saw beyond" and are truly the last one that laughs.
Five Finger Death Punch

Always have been.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:51 am » by Lowsix

Wow, somebody's mighty fucking full of themselves.
I bet you spend a lot of time in front of a mirror.

ps....and your response to electrobadger might be the most misguided, ignorant, self-righteous piece of shit posts i've ever read in this forum. Are you a cartoon?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext