Some people of Earth are about to ascend wil you be one?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 am » by Mep630


LowSix wrote:Wow, somebody's mighty fucking full of themselves.
I bet you spend a lot of time in front of a mirror.

ps....and your response to electrobadger might be the most misguided, ignorant, self-righteous piece of shit posts i've ever read in this forum. Are you a cartoon?

Image

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 am » by Nihilgeist


LowSix wrote:Wow, somebody's mighty fucking full of themselves.
I bet you spend a lot of time in front of a mirror.

ps....and your response to electrobadger might be the most misguided, ignorant, self-righteous piece of shit posts i've ever read in this forum. Are you a cartoon?


Umm no. Unlike perhaps you or your friend, I don't consider myself "special" just because I feel like I'm different from the rest of humanity. I recognize the fact that I'm anti-social because I lived in a fucked up household and I'm a fucked up person. But the fact that I even exist and can exist and there's a lot out there worse than me says a lot about our reality and how fucked it really is and will always be. If you call that being "full of myself" than you're truly an idiot.

Most will fail to understand the need for such an important evolutionary change hence they cannot be a part of it, the transition would be too much for a mind that has so much invested in this illusion that has been built for us.


This is ignorant, misguided and self-righteous at its core. Saying the majority of humanity is not like him and will not be able to move on to the next level is about as egotistical as it gets. Sounds like a messiah complex to me. Oh wait that's right, you're not planning on "leading" anyone to the promise land, because you and only a select handful are arrogant, I mean, blessed enough with the understanding to move on to the next level. Hmmm, christian rapture anyone?

Then again, I wouldn't be truly surprised if only arrogant pricks such as yourself were the only ones that made it to transcedence. Seems to be that way for the rest of the mid-level reality as it is, why should it change for the next-level of marketing and exploitation of reality?
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 10:20 am » by Lowsix


And by egotistical, i presume you mean Realistic.

The only people even thinking about 'evolving' are us fat lazy westerners who only have enough time to think abut that shit because the other 70% of the world is too busy making our cheap shit and trying to feed their families on four dollars a day..which puts the remaining 30% back into a category that is too self absorbed to be thinking about Evolving in the first place.

Im afraid Elctrobadger was right on...as usual.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
Posts: 1777
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:21 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 am » by Nihilgeist


naranja wrote:
hesop wrote:I know people in the past were convinced about ascension.

Image


http://heavensgate.com/

How do you know he didnt ascend? Eh? Mindboggling yes? :think:


Guess there's only one way to find out, huh? I bet he's up there with him then as well

Image
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 714
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 am » by Bayonetta


nihilgeist wrote:
So what exactly happens to mentally retarded people, crazy people in hospitals, people with half their brains because of car accidents, babies, children? Do THEY get to choose to ascend? Could they even make that choice for themselves? Can you see how stupid this really gets when it meets up with the reality of our world?



Choose?

Choose what?....existence?

What about them?......you feel pity for something?....is this the voice of your raging empathy.
You beleive this is about the flesh, your vesel that serves your true self...what about them...why are they so different than you and I....wouldn't a part of that be because we tend to make them feel different....to much of our time we must dedicate to them...does that bother you?....from which side of the coin i wonder.

So what about them...are they not us as well?....the retarded, hospitalized, crazy, terminally ill, car accident baby, the aborted unborn...ect...what about them?

Do you overstand the reasoning of their entry in this so called reality....i don't, no one does....only some are blessed with the time to actually contimplate such......

I remember you...when you came walking in, I watched you stare everyone in the eyes....i read and drank your words slowly bitter sweet..

smirk at the hint of chaos in this thread a lone, and yet this was meant to bring people together. People will never join together in this world, for there are too many half-truths in the eyes of ourselves that detract and divert and divide us to ever bring us together, except for our own extinction. Everyone wants to believe what they choose to believe, whether the truth is different or not. People ignore/downplay/marginalize evidence/ideologies from one side and bolster/display/present their own. There will always be opposing sides that never get anywhere so long as their reasonably comfortable in their homes.

Hate can unite us for our own mutual destruction. Love will have you kneeling on your knees waiting to take a bullet. Either way you and I will die if we truly want to change this world. Violence, Death, and Destruction are the only true answers for things to change.
[/quote]

in my reality, yours seems bound by chains ...it reaks of the merry go round, but yet you still sustain a point with your response.....it is stupid when it meets up with the reality of our world....but what world?....you have a world?.....is this your/our world?....or our we just passing through?.....i'm not asking you, i'm asking the voyer looking out into this world, at this screen, from the back of your eyes. Do you remember how you came to be here, the moment you entered your body, bottled up in your mothers womb. Did you choose your body?...or did you come through and chance did not deal you an even hand....what does that even mean?

Do you remember where you came from or do you beleive that, even though throughout your atomic make-up their are traces that connect you to stars, you just came into being. All of us are a part of creation, we have alwys been and forever will be....but you choose which side of the coin is yours to fit into the ballancing....or you play the rim.

What about them?....do you think that just because they are the way they are that they don't have moments to affect the course of things...that they don't have that capability to do as such and don't.....what?....are they useless unto themselves and unto the world......even though i can see a percentage of your point with how stupid it sounds when i said what i said....your notion surpasses mine in stupidity..

The abortion of a child, though against the infection of moral fanatisism, serves the one to which it occured......the fire that scars the child for the rest of its living life, serves the one that is experiencing it.....the monster that stalks the woman late at night to satiate its thirst for absorbing fear, serves as hidious it is to accept.....all moments play there roles...good and bad ballancing out the entire experience...the only choice in all of that is the mode in which one chooses to accept it's fate and undestand it....to use the pain as a tool to express movement in service to a selfless nature or one can choose the easier more selfish road and submit to self pity that leads to loathing......one link in those invisible chains that bound your voyer here while your flesh returns to dust...

in the end we all create what's going to happen next individually.....maybe.

swallow me.
times up...choose the eternal wisely

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 pm » by Naranja


nihilgeist wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:I find this an interesting topic, i happen to believe that mankind equates to more that the flesh we inhabit. I believe our purpose has been lost to a certain extent but i am quite sure our purpose lies not with individual achievements or grandious gestures perpetrated by one and lauded by many. The truth is we are more than what our senses tell us we are, we can feel it. Sometimes i feel like i am trapped within my own skull, i feel distance from the current collective of humanity and cannot see our species evolving anymore in a physical manner, only our consciousness remains decidedly unevolved. This evolution is unlikely to happen on a grand scale, but it WILL happen. Evolution is inevitable, not everyone is ready, these people will most likely not be long for this world. Most will fail to understand the need for such an important evolutionary change hence they cannot be a part of it, the transition would be too much for a mind that has so much invested in this illusion that has been built for us.

That is the true tragedy, most cannot envisage a better life unless it involves financial security of some kind. Whether 2012 is the time for this necessary shift in evolutionary consciousness or not, the change will come. It is the catalyst and the time of its arrival which is uncertain.



Wow, that sounds incredibly self-righteous and egotistical, but it's really no surprise. You're no different than a corporate CEO or NWO shadow man feeling he has "the right" to rule the world and exploit the population of it because he has the talent, the intellect, the willpower.

So what you're basically saying is because you fail to succeed in the cutthroat game that reality truly is, the game is really just an illusion and all will be revealed in your favor and you'll be vindicated for being such a loser and failure because you were really just "one of those that saw beyond" and are truly the last one that laughs.

Thats just rude man totally uncalled for, not making any sense either.
Badgrs post was a humble expression of his own opinion. Cheer up man.
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 809
Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 am

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 3:49 pm » by Princessleia


Why is everyone so grumpy these days?
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 4:17 pm » by Naranja


princessleia wrote:Why is everyone so grumpy these days?

I think its the weather, everyones depressed and frustrated..
Except for those happy australians with their endless summer..
Image
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2360
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:43 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 4:32 pm » by Electrobadgr


@nihilgeist, it was not my intention to seem like i am in anyway different from the rest of humanity. What i said was that most are so invested in the "game" that they cannot see any grander purpose for their existence outside of personal gain/success.  Unfortunately i am just as much a part of the game as everyone else, i work full time for an AV company as well as running my own wee recording studio. When i started up the studio i changed, i wished failure upon my peers to facilitate my success, i basically became not a very nice person (thankfully the studio is now a non-profit recording/rehearsal community which i much prefer). If that is what it means to be a part of this world then i humbly withdraw. For example today i am doing AV at a conference where the delegates are discussing the most effective ways to force redundancy onto pregnant women and the disabled!!! Is this human?? My soul is more important to me that financial success. I am fortunate in that the company i work for is a small local business and i couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of people to work with, i am genuinely blessed:) it has only been during this period of employment that i have come to certain realisations, is humanity a competitive race out for personal gain above all else or do we have a more divine purpose? ??Just because i believe the latter does not place me any higher than anyone else, we are all one. I think you have to look at yourself and question why my opinion enraged you so much, from what i can gather it wasn't so much what i said that bothered you but the fact that what i said holds truth and you aren't ready to confront that reality yet. No worries man, i wish you all the best. 
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate
Posts: 478
Joined: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 pm

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 8:18 pm » by Chris333


Everyone that claims they are prophets, Angels, Gods, or people who have contact with Aliens or Angels are manipulating people ??? Everyone? dont think so :think: , intresting post though.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook