Some people of Earth are about to ascend wil you be one?

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 3:46 pm » by Electrobadgr

Meant to say cheers for the supportive comments Low :flop: , generally when i post stuff i don't really think about what i type it just flows "from the heart" one might say, so when i read Nihilgeists response i was quite taken a back and had to re-read what i had written. Started to wonder if he was right but no one else seems to think so which is comforting. :D

Thanks again
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 4:44 pm » by Kerrblur2

I'm ready to ascend!!!!!

Been ready...
Seen what is there for us.

Your either STS or STO
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm » by Bahb3

I just waked and baked...

I'm ascending as we speak!

Writer

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 am » by Terravera

I like angels . . . .

Tastes like chikin' .. . . . . . . . :hell:

One for the road there buzzkill . . . . . :censored:
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war." - Albert Einstein

Initiate

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 5:38 am » by Castortroy

kerrblur2 wrote:I'm ready to ascend!!!!!

Been ready...
Seen what is there for us.

Your either STS or STO

I dunno man, things are very rarely that black and white or clear cut like that. It'd be nice if it was that simple though.

How I see it anyway.... More BS terms to further divide the divided.

Just a comment too, I notice that the STS/STO terms are thrown around a lot in the newage crowd. It seems all that speak of it seem to consider themselves of the 'service to others' category. Hmmm. :headscratch:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 5:51 am » by Shifthappens

bahb3 wrote:Well anyone can spew a load of New Age garbage. But where is the evidence? other than pulling this out of your ass, where does the basis for an ascension exist? I see a lot of fantasy talk and speculation about the nature of the universe, but no historical record, nothing at all to suggest anything out of the ordinary is going to happen anytime soon. Come 12/22/12, you people are going to feel silly.. but I am sure you will say something like the effects will not be immediate or some other lame rationalization.

And David Wilcock, if you ever do come here, just let me say that if I ever ran into you on the street I would punch you so hard in your faggot assed ferret looking face that you will have to pick through your poo to find your teeth. Only the worst kind of person would prey on the ignorant and spiritually lost.

There's hundreds of gods worshipped out there.

There are millions of god's in the Hindu religion alone...

Evidence is what you want? Well YOU are the 'evidence' of ignorance. You foul mouthed 'know it all'. :top:

As Lennon once said (as in John), "Instant Karma's going to get you and knock you off your feet". :clapper:

Writer

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 am » by Earthangel2012

i don't believe in all that ascension new age crap.. it all leades to satan... all this new age movement stuff is exlained in the bible as the great deception.. but we true and faithful christians have nothing to worry about, God will take care of his..I do know 100% alot is about to happend like never in the histor of man but, if you trust in God and ready and study your bible, you'll already have known this and exactly what will happen, it's just the non believers, new agers, and atheists who all have one thing in common.. they are far from God, and isn't aware of these things that are about to take place so when they began to notice things happening they are lost and demonic forces can come to deceive them and say they will assist them throught these changes which will be the worse mistake a human being could possibly make.. Please open your bibles, and get close to God of father the one who have warned us thousands of years ago of the things we are seeing now and you will began to see clearly what's taken place..You only have 1 shot at this go with Jesus Christ...

Writer

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 6:48 am » by Nobamamore

Are you all insane?I don't pretend to know the outcome,but I do know that all this new age stuff is bs deception.GO STARE at the sun some more,it obviously has fried your brains.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:34 pm » by Electrobadgr

earthangel2012 wrote:i don't believe in all that ascension new age crap.. it all leades to satan... all this new age movement stuff is exlained in the bible as the great deception.. but we true and faithful christians have nothing to worry about, God will take care of his..I do know 100% alot is about to happend like never in the histor of man but, if you trust in God and ready and study your bible, you'll already have known this and exactly what will happen, it's just the non believers, new agers, and atheists who all have one thing in common.. they are far from God, and isn't aware of these things that are about to take place so when they began to notice things happening they are lost and demonic forces can come to deceive them and say they will assist them throught these changes which will be the worse mistake a human being could possibly make.. Please open your bibles, and get close to God of father the one who have warned us thousands of years ago of the things we are seeing now and you will began to see clearly what's taken place..You only have 1 shot at this go with Jesus Christ...

lol, and for a knockdown price of $69.95 you can save your eternal soul by giving your money to Jesus, :bullshit: Don't mean to attack your beliefs, i really don't but surely if you are a good person and live your life in "Service to Others" then you are invoking the nature of Christ even if you do not believe in him directly. There is no reward for blind faith based on fear my friend, one must find their own truth and live by it. If you are working upon yourself for the better is that not enough for your God?
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 12:49 pm » by Ridee

well i don't really know ^^

my higher self is deciding for his lower aspect ( me ) so yeah i would like to have a news flash if it is possible :mrgreen:

and in the other hand it will spoil up the surprise , so i don't really know if i really want the news flash to happen , and i know i am sounding strange please be kind with me ^^
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

PreviousNext