Some people of Earth are about to ascend wil you be one?

Writer

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:26 pm » by Earthangel2012

electrobadgr wrote:
earthangel2012 wrote:i don't believe in all that ascension new age crap.. it all leades to satan... all this new age movement stuff is exlained in the bible as the great deception.. but we true and faithful christians have nothing to worry about, God will take care of his..I do know 100% alot is about to happend like never in the histor of man but, if you trust in God and ready and study your bible, you'll already have known this and exactly what will happen, it's just the non believers, new agers, and atheists who all have one thing in common.. they are far from God, and isn't aware of these things that are about to take place so when they began to notice things happening they are lost and demonic forces can come to deceive them and say they will assist them throught these changes which will be the worse mistake a human being could possibly make.. Please open your bibles, and get close to God of father the one who have warned us thousands of years ago of the things we are seeing now and you will began to see clearly what's taken place..You only have 1 shot at this go with Jesus Christ...

lol, and for a knockdown price of $69.95 you can save your eternal soul by giving your money to Jesus, :bullshit: Don't mean to attack your beliefs, i really don't but surely if you are a good person and live your life in "Service to Others" then you are invoking the nature of Christ even if you do not believe in him directly. There is no reward for blind faith based on fear my friend, one must find their own truth and live by it. If you are working upon yourself for the better is that not enough for your God?

spoke like a true atheist who believes in nothing and is living lost knowin nothinf forever blind and ignorant, probably questioning everyday of your life who are you and why are you here, and then again i doubt you ponder much.. anyhoo, i'll put like this..i rather put my faith in GOd (who's the the creater of everything) die and go to heaven oppose to no believing and die to find out it was all true and perish in hell.. i really feel sorry for you in spite of that little demonic attack towards me for mentioning God and Jesus.. you all have that in common.. you don't know why you do it but get angry when ppl say Jesus but it's not you , it's what's you let take the driver's seat in that shell of a body..sort of like a respond to stimuli on a spiritual sense,,but you know nothing about that..

Writer

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 1:28 pm » by Earthangel2012

electrobadgr wrote:
earthangel2012 wrote:i don't believe in all that ascension new age crap.. it all leades to satan... all this new age movement stuff is exlained in the bible as the great deception.. but we true and faithful christians have nothing to worry about, God will take care of his..I do know 100% alot is about to happend like never in the histor of man but, if you trust in God and ready and study your bible, you'll already have known this and exactly what will happen, it's just the non believers, new agers, and atheists who all have one thing in common.. they are far from God, and isn't aware of these things that are about to take place so when they began to notice things happening they are lost and demonic forces can come to deceive them and say they will assist them throught these changes which will be the worse mistake a human being could possibly make.. Please open your bibles, and get close to God of father the one who have warned us thousands of years ago of the things we are seeing now and you will began to see clearly what's taken place..You only have 1 shot at this go with Jesus Christ...

lol, and for a knockdown price of $69.95 you can save your eternal soul by giving your money to Jesus, :bullshit: Don't mean to attack your beliefs, i really don't but surely if you are a good person and live your life in "Service to Others" then you are invoking the nature of Christ even if you do not believe in him directly. There is no reward for blind faith based on fear my friend, one must find their own truth and live by it. If you are working upon yourself for the better is that not enough for your God?

spoke like a true atheist who believes in nothing and is living lost knowin nothinf forever blind and ignorant, probably questioning everyday of your life who are you and why are you here, and then again i doubt you ponder much.. anyhoo, i'll put like this..i rather put my faith in GOd (who's the the creater of everything) die and go to heaven oppose to no believing and die to find out it was all true and perish in hell.. i really feel sorry for you in spite of that little demonic attack towards me for mentioning God and Jesus.. you all have that in common.. you don't know why you do it but get angry when ppl say Jesus but it's not you , it's what's you let take the driver's seat in that shell of a body..sort of like a respond to stimuli on a spiritual sense,,but you know nothing about that..

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 2:05 pm » by Electrobadgr

earthangel2012 wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:

Look friend, who said i do not believe in god? no-one. Let me paint a hypothetical picture for you, a man spends his whole life devoted to helping others, does charity work etc a genuine good guy. Accordiung to you this guy is going to hell, not because he is a bad person but because he doesn't believe the Bible is the word of God. To say, "You'd better believe what i say just incase I am right and you are doomed to an eternity of flaming pitchforks up your arse" Sorry friend but you are batting for the wrong side of Christianity, control through fear is what you are promoting and it burst out from your like the first shit of the day breaching your anus. I think it is time for you to re-assess the actual merits of the belief system you hold, that Jesus dude was a good guy, try acting like him. You are not painting a good picture of your faith.
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 2:50 pm » by Harbin

Unsure about myself ascending. However, I feel that I have turned a corner personally.

Be aware of vanity.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 pm » by Nihilgeist

electrobadgr wrote:@nihilgeist, it was not my intention to seem like i am in anyway different from the rest of humanity. What i said was that most are so invested in the "game" that they cannot see any grander purpose for their existence outside of personal gain/success.

While I appreciate the explanation, the point or concept that was mentioned in the very first quote was that the point of this was to remove oneself and others from those with low conscious. This, "concept" is no different than the concept of Rapture who the christians like the one you just debated with who cannot wait for such an event with self-righteous glee.

While on a human level I can understand such a concept, on a universal concious level, this is simply not possible to me because every person is a part of everything. Everyone with low or high consciousness are a part of the Universe that created them in the first place. It was not their choice to be born in to a destiny that would lead them down the path of negativity. If such a transcension was to come to pass, everyone must be able to have the truth of reality and their existence and beyond revealed to them. They just see what their lives really meant and whether it was beneficial or detrimental in the grand scheme of things and be tought to move past that. Some are incapable of such analytical introspection currently, not because they choose it but because they never were able to develop it. Such a reality is not a level playing field, and therefore such a field does not hold true to its ultimate paradigm and truth of universal love and awareness.

electrobadgr wrote:Unfortunately i am just as much a part of the game as everyone else, i work full time for an AV company as well as running my own wee recording studio. When i started up the studio i changed, i wished failure upon my peers to facilitate my success, i basically became not a very nice person (thankfully the studio is now a non-profit recording/rehearsal community which i much prefer). If that is what it means to be a part of this world then i humbly withdraw.

I couldn't agree more. I have already humbly withdrawn from two jobs, one which could've paid ok if I had followed the politics and did what was required to make the money, even if it meant taking shortcuts or lying or exploiting. I wasn't willing to do that. But what does that leave me with? A life that is cast out of the reality of our existence, which is all around us and nothing more beyond it. For if there was in my opinion, such a reality that is presented to us now would not be allowed to exist in good conscious.

electrobadgr wrote:For example today i am doing AV at a conference where the delegates are discussing the most effective ways to force redundancy onto pregnant women and the disabled!!! Is this human?? My soul is more important to me that financial success.

Evidently it is, this is what success is all about. The people that are out there with success will twist and manipulate such actions into actions of "synergy", "innovation", etc. People with success and positivity usually (but not always) are the ones that remove themselves from the negativity of the world and may choose to ignore it (some instead combat it on a daily basis because they have the ability to given their wealth), even if it means ignoring what they did to get themselves to that position, which is easily downplayed and marketed with todays entrepreneurial spirit. Why help those that will just suck you dry? Stay away from psychic vampires. People who are victims choose to be victims. Why help people who will always be poor and sick and negative? You've got to pull yourself up, and forget about those around you. Rise above those that would hold you down and transcend them with success. They will never understand and you cannot teach them. Sounds eerily familiar to a previous ascension that was mentioned. But I suppose success is in the eye of the beholder. One mans success with monetary wealth is another mans success with stopping illegal whale hunting. But the processes to get there and be successful in such endeavors aren't always just and moral. In fact most would argue for a pragmatic approach to any goals due to the nature of our existence and society in general, though they will speak of an idealistic solution while reality drives the pragmatic solution upon them.

electrobadgr wrote:I am fortunate in that the company i work for is a small local business and i couldn't have asked for a nicer bunch of people to work with, i am genuinely blessed:) it has only been during this period of employment that i have come to certain realisations, is humanity a competitive race out for personal gain above all else or do we have a more divine purpose? ??

I am happy that you have come to a point within your life that allowed to you survive comfortably (ie working and getting paid to feed, clothe, and shelter yourself and hopefully even entertain yourself) and allowed to ponder these experiences and thoughts . Competition. Survival of the Fittest. It occurs in every lifeform all around us. I used to think that our ability to be self-aware and contemplate such things is what seperated us from such an existence; the mere necessity to exist and reproduce above all else, and therefore our consciousness made us better than just an existence of survival, even if it meant our own death in denying such an existence. But we're supposed to charish this life, evidently, which means survival is paramount, and with all the contradictions in this reality starting with morality versus surivial, I've come to the conclusion that a reality that doesn't give us the rules to the game that it wants us to play and allows us to rummage, exploit, or create our own rules in the process is no reality of mine, whether its for an ultimate purpose or not.

electrobadgr wrote:Just because i believe the latter does not place me any higher than anyone else, we are all one. I think you have to look at yourself and question why my opinion enraged you so much, from what i can gather it wasn't so much what i said that bothered you but the fact that what i said holds truth and you aren't ready to confront that reality yet. No worries man, i wish you all the best. 

Oh, at this point, things have twisted and burned me so much that I'm just a blackhole of negativity, whether justifable or not. My brain is constantly wracked with self-introspection and deprecation. The more I hate myself, the more I'm told I should love myself and be grateful, and the more I hate myself for not fealing that way. It's a viscious cycle. I'm an idealist turned cynic. I'm a person that was spoiled with materialism, but deprived of a psychological foundation of normalcy. I do not pretend to be a person of worth or report. I was damned by the very moment of conception with parents that are typically unfit to raise children, one a self-made victim with borderline personality disorder that would later be diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, and the other a womanizing workaholic that would throw money at people as a way of control. And yet my reality is but a shitstain of the real human tragedies that have existed throughout history and still do today. I should be grateful for being born in such an existence in a wealthy country. But I'm not. I will not be grateful for getting a plate of bugs just because the next person gets a plate of shit.

electrobadgr wrote:Evolution is inevitable, not everyone is ready, these people will most likely not be long for this world. Most will fail to understand the need for such an important evolutionary change hence they cannot be a part of it, the transition would be too much for a mind that has so much invested in this illusion that has been built for us.

Your post enraged me because again, it's eerily similar to those that follow other ideas of faith that would have themselves transcend above those around them simply because they made choices that were brought about by the reality and experiences around them and how their brain developed. It's eerily similar to the concept of those that find success in this world while seeing those around them as not having what it takes (ie low conscious as was said) who just "don't get it", and can't help themselves to a better place, be it in this world, or the next. It's eerily similar to the evolution for survival and therefore doing what it takes to succeed and exist, or fail and die. It's hypocritical when taking all of these into account with what you're attempting to imply. And whether you meant to imply it or not, it is what is used to justify many of the immoralities with merit today in our world. So I don't see you transcending this reality. I see you as being just another cog or level within it. Even then, I wish you luck in your experiences and what you seek to accomplish. I have no doubt that within your mind, it is for good and will ultimately serve that purpose, even if good intentions can go horribly bad. That's just the way consciousness works sometimes.

I leave you with this song that encapsulates my ultimate view on this reality and existence as a whole.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDHNCNl3MQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDHNCNl3MQ0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 3:41 pm » by Svaha

There is a very strong feeling anchored in mankind, separation.
This feeling causes the need to become hole again, to seek this connection in the world and in the mind. Some go upwards, look in the sky for answers, some downwards look to the earth for answers, some don't mind, don't seek at all.
Still all can come to realization that there was no individual, that there was no separation, that there was nothing to 'do'.
I'm glad that there is an increasing number of people that come to this realization, because this can't be learned trough language, through reading books, through following religion / gurus and so on, it can be shared/initiated through direct contact.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 pm » by Electrobadgr

Nihilgeist, Man that was some response, i appreciate your honesty and think i have a better grasp of what you are about now. I want to be clear though, i do not believe that i am going to ascend, i do however believe that humanity needs a catalyst for change. The eternal optimist in me hopes that this 2012 malarky holds some truth because honestly everyday i am finding it harder and harder to reconcile my differences with the world, and if things aren't likely to get better then i genuinely wonder what destiny awaits our species, will we become an intergalactic fairy tale about the stupidest race ever to grace the galaxy? forever destined to be destroyed by ourselves to be a lesson to the rest of the universe. I think we are more than this, at least i hope we are.

I am not against civilisation or society as such, i just hate to see people blindly defend a system that is failing them and who have become too broken to expect more from life. Morality/consciousness is really all we have that seperates us from other lifeforms we have encountered, the more i ponder this the more i know that this is not the result of chemical chance or some primitive evolutionary defence mechanism, we have these emotions for a grander reason, i am sure of it. One could read all the information in the world but will only carry in his heart what holds reasonance or "feels right", it is to this end that i believe that we should always trust our instincts in regards to moral decisions. There is no absolute morality other than the preserving the sanctity of absolute free will gifted to everyone on the planet. As long as your path does not infringe on the liberties of another then everything you do is morally subjective, perhaps i have been forunate in that i was raised in a loving family etc etc, indeed it sounds like you had it pretty tough as a kid and i praise you for sharing details of your experiences with us here. You are not damned and should never think of yourself as such, i truly hope that you will learn to "love yourself" as you deserve to, it is also something i need to work on myself. Man, i feel like i could go on and on but i will say this in conclusion; You have experienced a lot of negativity in your life that has manifest in your personality, indeed all the kids at school who had what you describe as "unfit parents" were the ones who lashed out against the world and it didn't get them anywhere (other than short term popularity and prison when they got older, i don't mean to generalise but it was often the case), the fact you know you were treated wrong shows you are human as you know how you should have been treated, do you do as your parents did or have they shown you how NOT to do things? I think you already know the answer man and i genuinely wish you all thebest in the future :D
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 11, 2010 6:31 pm » by Kerrblur2

Are you all insane?I don't pretend to know the outcome,but I do know that all this new age stuff is bs deception.GO STARE at the sun some more,it obviously has fried your brains.

as far as my jewish beliefs tie in with my spiritual believes...which is amazing btw.....I have come to a understanding that there IS a higher self because I've controlled it - I've been it - I've been there.......

Now since I proved to myself that there IS a higher density - do you think that one day we have the opportunity to asend to this higher realm?

I do - one day!

and for people like you maybe it scared you - Will you be able to accept it?

I dont know.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Previous