Some people of Earth are about to ascend wil you be one?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 12:17 am » by Savwafair2012

The earth is being slammed with strong energies at this time. In a very short time it will cause the earth to be raised to a higher conscience(dimension) and possibly a pole shift also. Some of the people who are ready and have chosen to ascend with the earth are going through strange changes at this time. This is the reason for strange behavior and im guessing the people leaving high ranking jobs are for this reason. When this all happens , if your conscience does not rise up with the earth, you will have 2 choices. Either leave the earth or die. The earths conscience and its peoples conscience are one and must match. The holes TPTB have dug in the ground will not save them. When the earth rises, either you vibrate with it or you don't.
The purpose of all this it to remove people of low conscience. The cycle is ending and the creator has decided the next cycle will be one of peace and love. heaven

Ask Yourself " ARE YOU READY TO JOIN" :flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 1:18 am » by Bahb3

Why do you waste our time with this David Wilcock BS?

NM - just noticed only 40 people bothered to open this lame thread. NM

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 2:09 am » by Freedomofwill

My belief is that no matter what happens we don't just randomly assend. We assend when we are ready not when "Their" ready. It could take 1,000 lifetimes, or it could take 1 lifetime. We are here to learn, and we are here to experience, participate, have fun, and learn. That's it.

There is no plan but our plan. Simple as that.

Second of all I have done some research about the ancient flood. It happened 5,000 years ago approx. And according to the cycle, the earth is spose to be recycled every 24-25,000 years years. So really in 20,000 time there maybe another major flood, or we would have prevented it.

A message to David if you ever do read this forum. We have to learn the truth on our own, No messiah is going to come down and teach us the truth, or spoon feed us. It is us who must learn it by ourself s because its the only way we are going to learn it. .

We control our destiny's, no one else has the power to control it for us. So we believe what we want to believe.

Might I also give you another hint. How many god's exist according to humans right now, how many angel's have been seen, etc? Dosn't that say something???? There's hundreds of gods worshipped out there. That's no coincidence at all folks. - Nothing to do with UFO'S or Aliens either.

Everyone that claims they are prophets, Angels, Gods, or people who have contact with Aliens or Angels are manipulating people so that they can change the world the way they want the world to be. That goes for the galactic federation of light on you-tube, they are one of us. They are manipulating us with their own intentions. Everyone does.

People who claim the world is going to end are people who want it to end because they know that a combined human collective could create this reality, and destroy it that is if enough people believe it.

I hope this helps and gives everyone a peace of mind.

Writer

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 am » by Conorkerr

I personally 100% agree with you. Most people are going to be in for a big shock. People should do their homework on 'Quantum Jumping' ('Jumping The Shell'). When we see how similar the quantum world works to how space works we get a good idea of what might happen when we become engulfed initially to this higher charged energy that we are headed towards. Our planet rotating around our sun is remarkable similar to how electrons rotate around protons and neutrons. The Universe seems to repeat itself over and over on more grand scales.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 4:09 am » by Svaha

In my view most people already did ascend.
When you want to vibrate together or in harmony with the earth you may want to descend into your body.
And then, free choice is debatable, you can want to, you can work very hard on this, die for this, but part of the process is 'mercy' (don't know if this is the right word)
Mercy may happen if you are totally aware of the fact that you have absolutely no control and surrender yourself to your Self.
I like the way Castaneda put this into words :
"Eyes still, without blinking, at once become absolutely free".
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 am » by Christomite

svaha,

Excellent comment.It sould be used as an example of how an adult CAN express their opinions in a public forum.There's just so many jackasses on here,(see above..)where either ignorance or ego run rampant.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:07 am » by Bahb3

Well anyone can spew a load of New Age garbage. But where is the evidence? other than pulling this out of your ass, where does the basis for an ascension exist? I see a lot of fantasy talk and speculation about the nature of the universe, but no historical record, nothing at all to suggest anything out of the ordinary is going to happen anytime soon. Come 12/22/12, you people are going to feel silly.. but I am sure you will say something like the effects will not be immediate or some other lame rationalization.

And David Wilcock, if you ever do come here, just let me say that if I ever ran into you on the street I would punch you so hard in your faggot assed ferret looking face that you will have to pick through your poo to find your teeth. Only the worst kind of person would prey on the ignorant and spiritually lost.

There's hundreds of gods worshipped out there.

There are millions of god's in the Hindu religion alone...

Writer

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:11 am » by Zengurrl

Awesome post! This is a very interesting topic....Whether something amazing like this happens or not, I think its better to think positive than negative...Because on the grand scheme of things whatever happens is supposed to happen. Our souls are immortal and we are all connected, aliens will soon reveal themselves and the old way of doing things will collapse. Love to mother earth and all of humanity that in time everyone will wipe the sand out of their eyes and wake up....it's already happening. :hugging:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 5:21 am » by dialated

freedomofwill wrote:My belief is that no matter what happens we don't just randomly assend. We assend when we are ready not when "Their" ready. It could take 1,000 lifetimes, or it could take 1 lifetime. We are here to learn, and we are here to experience, participate, have fun, and learn. That's it.

There is no plan but our plan. Simple as that.

Second of all I have done some research about the ancient flood. It happened 5,000 years ago approx. And according to the cycle, the earth is spose to be recycled every 24-25,000 years years. So really in 20,000 time there maybe another major flood, or we would have prevented it.

A message to David if you ever do read this forum. We have to learn the truth on our own, No messiah is going to come down and teach us the truth, or spoon feed us. It is us who must learn it by ourself s because its the only way we are going to learn it. .

We control our destiny's, no one else has the power to control it for us. So we believe what we want to believe.

Might I also give you another hint. How many god's exist according to humans right now, how many angel's have been seen, etc? Dosn't that say something???? There's hundreds of gods worshipped out there. That's no coincidence at all folks. - Nothing to do with UFO'S or Aliens either.

Everyone that claims they are prophets, Angels, Gods, or people who have contact with Aliens or Angels are manipulating people so that they can change the world the way they want the world to be. That goes for the galactic federation of light on you-tube, they are one of us. They are manipulating us with their own intentions. Everyone does.

People who claim the world is going to end are people who want it to end because they know that a combined human collective could create this reality, and destroy it that is if enough people believe it.

I hope this helps and gives everyone a peace of mind.

umm no it doesnt give me peace of mind but im glad you have it worked out for your peace of mind even though i agree with most of your comment but not all of it.but thats the wonder of the freewill :)
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 am » by Knownawareness

bahb3 wrote:Well anyone can spew a load of New Age garbage. But where is the evidence? other than pulling this out of your ass, where does the basis for an ascension exist?

When the Deefeenc Aggencccc publish chakra studies and dimensions and many more such things in stnemucod you begin to think and you can see how it all fits together. I am sorry though to see the truth you we need to continue with an open mind and as I said in another post " be open to possibility of the impossible ". What the world is is unbelievable thats how the illusion is made so grand. If you want to get out? well then you are the only one who can get you out. Let them turn off the senihcam and see what you see then.

You see I asked for proof, I do not need to ask again.

Next