Some Racist Comments Towards Scottish Independence. . .

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 31, 2014 6:09 am » by Malogg

:o

Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:33 am » by Malogg

Yeap the race card has been pulled out and the gloves are off from the English NAW campaign with their towel in the p1ss pan Alister Darling quit today bahahaha :lol:

If any of these comments above were towards the English from the Scottish it would be all over the fkn MSM but why? personally ima hope that they are from a minority and our English brothers and sisters know that Scotland requires FREEDOM to govern herself...

Some stern reason that has fueled the rants >

:arrow: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5499afcae3 :!:
A wee fact Scotland has less than 1% of the population of Europe...
Scotland produces 60% of Europe's OIL. . .
Canni imagine how d1cktards could be voting fkn NAW...

OK never mind the massive Oil and Gas assets that Scotland has just for one moment and fix your eyes apon these very conservative figures that lapse the BS NO campaign alone...>>>

http://scienceofindependence.wordpress. ... n-predict/

HEY DUMMY yeap you voting No because you believe there is NO Oil and Gas AYE right wake the fck up these tards do not waste 800 million apon this unless they are to make a good few trillion or two on this Gas Plant alone... >>>

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

had to be said lmao

lol alister darling has just pulled out the no campaign...
Oh Kingdom of Scotland - To be FREE again - Beastminsters smarmy and stinks of SH1TE HAFKNHAHA HA FKN HA...Salmonds a bawbag and Darlings a fkn sissy...Oh to be FREE again...

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:40 am » by Icarus1

some people say the scots are a load of spineless cunts that lack the balls to govern themselves , bow down before your tory overlords you serfs
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Initiate

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:44 am » by iamanalien

shame that nearly everything invented was invented by a scot .

if only the English was more intellectual the world would be a better place , still we will always have inbreds running our country no matter what happens .

I think they should be free to do as they like as its all about freedom or have we all forgot that lately.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:46 am » by Tuor10

Fried Mars bars.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:49 am » by 99socks

Scotland; home of Freemasonry at least since the time of Robert the Bruce. :sunny:

I am sure the Scots will do fine without the English. :P
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:52 am » by Icarus1

the thought of no giro on a friday will ensure a no vote or the sevco fans will riot outside the big asbestos dome , interesting times approach
“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 12:56 am » by Malogg

99socks wrote:Scotland; home of Freemasonry at least since the time of Robert the Bruce. :sunny:

I am sure the Scots will do fine without the English. :P

another that believes what they are told or what they have read

Fact is the masons were started many years earlier by English soldiers that were put into Scottish castles to occupy them to make sure Scotland never planned another (returned favour) assault on England after William the Lion was captured after taking Northumbria...

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 1:01 am » by Toxic32

Icarus1 wrote:the thought of no giro on a friday will ensure a no vote or the sevco fans will riot outside the big asbestos dome , interesting times approach

:lol:

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 01, 2014 1:05 am » by Malogg

Icarus1 wrote:the thought of no giro on a friday will ensure a no vote or the sevco fans will riot outside the big asbestos dome , interesting times approach

A-ha funny one but an even bigger LULZ... :flop:

EVERY person in Scotland will be a few grand better off per year...

As for giros lmao Scotland will be giving hand-outs gifted to England with no catch 22's

bahahaha a fair question >>>

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 7bf78abea2

:lol:

Next