Some strange occurrences

Initiate

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 4:33 am » by Immortalgropher

I've had a series of strange occurrences since about april. I'm not sure if they were dreams or what, maybe someone has some answers...

1. I was sleeping and there was some odd creature trying to attack me and I felt this physically, I was scratched and felt it, I somehow ended up with the creature wrapped in my arms and it was squirming rapidly like a rabid animal. I remember squeezing pretty hard and the movement stopped, as if I had killed it. I felt everything and woke up with my arms in that curled position.

2. I was asleep once again, it was my roommate and I in an apartment that looked very similar to the one we live in now, but a lot of things were flip-flopped and the lighting was different, he was going to use the toaster, but it was shooting sparks and i ended up unplugging it and I was electrocuted and felt it, I awoke after the electrocution happened, but I was completely numb and I remember seeing a bright light, I have a black blue-jean material over my window that blocks out the light. So where did the really bright light come from? I have no clue...

3. I was at my parent's house asleep again and I had a dream that a dog bit me, I felt the bite and it was latched on, I felt every tooth and whatnot, I don't remember how I got out of that one.

4. At my place once again, people were scrambling around everywhere, I was walking around and found a gas station, I went inside and everyone was scared, people in the streets, people in the store, etc. I didn't know what was going on, so my mom called and asked if I was alright, I asked why and she asked where I was at, I told her the gas station and I heard machine gun shots from a distance, she said the military was shooting everyone on the street and that gas stations and restaurants were big targets, so I decided to try and run out of the gas station, I got out, i was wearing a backpack, I saw an army uniform, dropped to the ground and i guess i hid under a dead body, they began firing and I was hit in succession by 6 shots and I felt every one of the shots. The feeling was as if I was being shot with something on top of me so the impact was what I felt which is exactly as was going on in this "dream".

I'm still unsure what to make of these "dreams" were they real? I felt every single thing, remember them very vividly with the exception for one, never had any marks on me afterward, the bright light still gets me as there was no light after I was done being paralyzed and finally got the courage to open my eyes, there wasn't much light coming through at all.

These all happened within a time span between april and june. All the same feelings, etc, it's very odd to me. I've never had dreams like these.

Just for kicks, I'll throw in what happened when I was about 7. I believe I had sleepwalked from my room to the living room, the next thing I remember; I see a VERY bright white light and as I was opening my eyes I saw a face bring a finger to it's lips and it was a womanly face, it was basically saying "it's okay..." the next thing I know, I'm in my bed trying to open my eyes again and the same face is over me and says "shhhh...." I never really told anyone about it, I mentioned it to my mom one thanksgiving when I was 14 or 16. She has no recollection of this happening, she doesn't ever remember me sleepwalking and her carrying me to my room or anything. What could this have been? an abduction? spirit? angel? I still am unsure, I'd like to believe it was an abduction, but I just don't know!

Anyone have some sort of similar experiences? I'm sure I'll see the answer of "Some people just have vivid dreams" I've never had them until each of those dreams and only those.
A Gropher is a distant relative of the Gopher species...:peep:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 4:44 am » by Newearthman

Your a cool freaky dude :cheers: some scary dreams! Do you get any phisical marks from the attacks? Do you think you opened up a portal or connection to yourself by messing around with those cerimonies you have done? Maybe you are evolving to higher levels of awareness like the whole 2012 accention thing? Some scare shit hideing in the shadows eh!

Initiate

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 4:54 am » by Immortalgropher

newearthman wrote:Your a cool freaky dude :cheers: some scary dreams! Do you get any phisical marks from the attacks? Do you think you opened up a portal or connection to yourself by messing around with those cerimonies you have done? Maybe you are evolving to higher levels of awareness like the whole 2012 accention thing? Some scare shit hideing in the shadows eh!

That's the strange part, I never had any marks =(. Honestly, i wish I would have had marks, that would've been bad ass haha. I don't know what to make of these, they're thought provoking and I could easily say "these are supernatural and there is nothing scientific behind them" but like TAPS, I don't like to jump in and say it's that, I like investigating it first, but I really haven't found anything concrete!

The last thing I did was in 05, nothing since that night, I don't know that it's still affecting me now lol. If I could remember what I was doing every night that stuff happened, maybe I could try having such a dream again. I don't remember trying to meditate before bed any of those times, maybe I was lucid dreaming somehow without knowing it?

The one that strikes me the most is the military, with police-states in talks and these FEMA camps and caskets, etc. I almost wonder if that was a possible premmie.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 5:13 am » by Newearthman

My dreams hit me hard each morning too.
One re occuring theme is: I'll be on vacation in some tropical paradice but I never get to enjoy it. All I want is to go swimming/snorkaling but other distractions always take away and then I have to go home and I feel like I just got there and didn't get to enjoy it.
I'm always trying to go fishing as well. Most all my dreams include water and fish. Lots of road trip/camping dreams as well.

Initiate

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 5:21 am » by Immortalgropher

I haven't had a dream like those since june, so I dunno.

Maybe you go camping too much? :p. I'm super tired from last night and today's recording session, maybe I'll have another one of these dreams ;).

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 5:44 am » by Lowsix

Those are all hallmarks of Catatonic Sleep Dysphasia.

Very common with people who are gaining the ability to Lucid dream.
Its like Consciousness overliad over the dream state..coupled with sleep paralysis, which is also a very good sign that if you wanted you could learn to either Lucid Dream or have out of body experiences..

The scary stuff is a test over personal fear, and how the mind handles it. Becuase you need it to face your Subconscious stripped bare..

Come up with some relaxation technique and youre gold..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 5:57 am » by Immortalgropher

LowSix wrote:Those are all hallmarks of Catatonic Sleep Dysphasia.

Very common with people who are gaining the ability to Lucid dream.
Its like Consciousness overliad over the dream state..coupled with sleep paralysis, which is also a very good sign that if you wanted you could learn to either Lucid Dream or have out of body experiences..

The scary stuff is a test over personal fear, and how the mind handles it. Becuase you need it to face your Subconscious stripped bare..

Come up with some relaxation technique and youre gold..

I will do some more research on that topic, thankfully someone here has a scientific answer for me haha. I have tried to meditate for the longest time and lucid dream and all that jazz, but I never seem to have a concrete way of reaching that state...

Surprisingly, I wasn't ever scared, I was actually excited and was all "MAN! WHY CAN'T I HAVE SCRATCHES?!?!" XD. Do you have any experience with lucid dreaming and OBEs? I wouldn't even know how to begin trying to figure out a relaxation technique, I try meditation, but there are so many different ways I still don't know what to try (posted another thread on that particular subject).

I get all excited about this particular subject as most people probably think I'm nuts, but around here I feel a bit welcomed and relaxed to share these experiences without being written off ^_^

Writer

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 6:37 am » by Spooksta

Awesome post and interesting dreams,

I remember once I dreamt about the troll off the movie troll appearing in my room and scratching at my feet and when I woke up I'm sure I could still see it there but then hiding away and looking until it disappeared etc and was also quite young but one thing I will never forget was the pain in my feet - I checked for scratches and I had none but the pain lasted a little while I wonder if you could feel the pain of some of the events in your dreams?

thanks lowsix for that Catatonic Sleep Dysphasia info as well,

here's a couple dreams which I feel stemmed from my fears etc I feel but worth a read and a lol...

One time was dreaming was looking out the toilet window of my grandparents house (toilet on the 2nd storey of the house) and I would say 50-70 werewolves were basically heading for the house - they never came in though (grey like that underworld main werewolf)

I remember having this dream before you get to that girlfriend age that I had a girlfriend and everynight right when it turned dark she would turn to freddy krueger (at that age where freddy was funny but kind a scary) I remember waking up doing some stuff going back to sleep and continuing this dream - the girl was a beautiful looking blonde... but that freddy part was out there.. tyvm for the post and the info' on your dreams

Initiate

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 6:55 am » by Immortalgropher

I remember feeling the pain of the dog bite, that was some serious shizzola there. I actually do have a fear of big dogs, and while there are dogs next door to my parent's house that bark all night, I lived there for 20 years, I've never had a dream like it. So i don't know that those dogs particularly caused that.

haha, I remember the freddy days, now I am a huge freddy fan and laugh hysterically at all the movies, they weren't really to be taken too terribly seriously now that I'm older there was more horror satire in those films than I would've known when i was like 10 haha.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Aug 09, 2009 7:09 am » by Lowsix

Google 'Sleep paralysis', and 'Lucid dreaming',
using just those terms, and you will be drowned in decent information..

add the word 'technique' if youre trying to learn more than just research it..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...