Some UFO'S i photographed

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 7:50 am » by Temps13

Sup RRR-I do have the capability even on my smaller camera to do movies & I familiarised myself with it & that so I was ready & I went out with a proper camcorder & that but I guess I just never seen any at those times..but I wanted some movie footage
When I saw that one at my back gate seconds after going out looking for them (that was weird) I handed the camcorder to my mate Scott & quickly set up my tripod & used the burst function,& I thought Scott was filming with the camcorder but I think he fucked it up..
or..actually I had that camcorder nicked so maybe he did film it & the little tape was in it when it was nicked but I don't recall seeing any footage.
I really wish I'd had one on me when those two white oval ..fuselages went over heading south & there was the weird magenta thing..AT THE SAME TIME in different parts of the sky-(wtf?!)
It was weird when we filmed the one at the back there as we just ended up going back inside..really we should of stayed until it moved off..
I sent the images to Ken Pfieffer & Billy Booth at the time
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 10:35 pm » by Poooooot

I hate to be a party pooper, but some of those just look like the moon to me.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 pm » by Temps13

I know they LOOK like the moon but if you see the original of that first one you'll see its too small to be the moon & its green too(Its zoomed in)..I will post the original at some point..got to take my other mac into the shop or it might be on a memory card..as is the original of the second,small image-(the main one I wanted to show)..in the original it is tiny I estimated it to be over the bay so..the bays 5 miles roughly..it was there for like a couple of hours every night for a few nights I'm surprised noone else photographed it..
I'm quite proud of it so I will definitely show you a better version of it soon.
Anyway its not la lune pooot & as I say it had like a sort of weave pattern in it..
Yeah that other one I prolly shouldnt of bothered posting but it was with the others so(& the moon was visible in the east at that time so what it was I dont know but it wasnt the moon,honest injun)..
I still got some more to add (& hopefully I'll see more)
Oh hey yeah maybe Deum will do his signature thing of the moon & it will be different? just a thought
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 05, 2013 4:15 am » by Temps13

Oh yeah one more thing about this one
turned the brightness & contrast down a bit here but when I made some prints of it they came out & you can see its not the moon,its like on the laptop they are,they look backlit,whereas on the print they don't & you can see the fuzziness (like in the Costa Rica one) & weave pattern..why this is so I don't know but I'll be able to show that this ones not the moon if I can scan the print in hopefully..the difference is enormous & its a really grainy,dark green
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Previous