Some UFO'S i photographed

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 1:57 am » by Temps13

I live in Cornwall near a ley line & since 2007 I've seen around 15 ufos..which is remarkable considering I don't go out at night that much & some I saw just walking a hundred yards between buildings..
Then I started going out looking..
Anyway the first one is pictured below..It was,to me,reminiscent of the Tether type ones..it seemed to have a faint weave pattern in it..my mum was there we were stood outside her house & neither her nor my late friend Jamie could see it..I saw it,I ran & got my camera..
It was greenish..(it wasn't the moon or a star btw) this s zoomed in a little bit
Some months later,fast forward to June 2007 & there was a ufo that seemed to be south of me & over Mount's bay..appearing on several successive nights,I assumed it was observing RAF Culdrose..
I heard nothing about it anywhere else.I even had my brother's celestron telescope on it & showed the pilot who works nearby..he couldn't identify it but didn't believe in ufos & refused to fly me up even if I paid the fuel lol..useless cnt.
Anyway it was a big blob of turquoise to the left of whats in the pic,with yellow underneath.I was pleased when the shutter caught the outline you see here,they were RED but I altered the contrast & brightness slightly.I have the original..it was small & this is zoomed in a lot..This sighting really made me start researching ufos
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:12 am » by Temps13

I will find a larger version of that last one as thats my favorite one..
Anyway this next one was weird,my friend & I set out to go sky watching..but we only reached my gate of my back yard when we saw this..this is on its side but see the trees right? thats the bottom of the pic..

This one is the most boring one but I swear its not the sun or the moon!believe me or no but it was something hanging there not moving & the line around it you see here was sort of added by the computer..it was clearer to the naked eye but there was no outline like here
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:25 am » by Temps13

I have some more on memory cards & whatnot..There were some good ones I didn't manage to capture,which I will briefly describe a bit later..for the record..
Theres certainly a lot around here & I guess its because the ley line crosses the peninsula or something..fuck knows anyway..I'll add a link to cornwall ufo group etc..its not quite as mad as Wiltshire I imagine but if I can see 15 in a few short years..
Prior to that I'd not seen one in all my life-it really blew me away
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 am » by -Marduk-

yea, it looked like that eh?

VVV

indeed, that's actually a space ship.

nice black sun avatar btw.

:twisted:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 am » by Temps13

No really..the moon was sw thats more looking sse..it wasnt the moon..I know it was hardly worth including but..
I will get a better one of the 2nd one though.
Last edited by Temps13 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:32 am » by Opalserpent

Won't be long till we really have some imaging power.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:34 am » by Slith

Interesting Temps. Good stuff :flop:

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 2:50 am » by Temps13

Thanks..
I really should of gotten out more this summer..it seems to be best in June but perhaps thats just how it seems..cos I'm out more
I also saw two tic tac shaped (white oval) ones go over,with 2 other people & looked east to see a magenta objects erratically moving through the sky..
Saw a what looked like colored gases in a glass bowl-if you couldn't see the glass..at dawn & got the pic but its blurred as it was moving out of sight & I rushed it..
A series of 3 strange flashes above the clouds one night which I'm sure was one..& on the same night-
a light that seemed to have a light coming out of it in a cone shape going on & off in the distance
A BEAUTY up on Trencrom hill-blue & red blinking erratically moving (insect like) across the peninsula..closely followed,about 3 mins later by 2 waves of 4 fast but quiet jets with what sounded like a refuelling plane above,out of sight but audible..they were on the same vector & NOT from Raf St Mawgan,Culdrose,Preddanick or Land's End airports..
I had taken my depressed friend up to show him ufos..he did not believe..he later killed himself & it was a shame but when the ufo went past I had a torch on it yelling "JAMIE!" but he was on the other side of the hill & it was gone by the time he got to me..
When I started researching it..(I noticed he thought I had seen everything on ufos that there was to see on the net..his attitude was "so what if theres ufos")..a great shame he could not of seen what I saw..maybe he would not have killed himself.
An orange one that went from my area to St.Ives & back,resembling a chinese lantern,witnessed by several people & photographed by my mate he has that still on his phone for me he caught it as it went straight up..
Also orange ones were around at the time of the Mount's Bay one & in that triangle formation they do..Ive a faint image of that too.
The CRAZIEST one wasI was with the friend who saw the one by my gate with me-we watched a high up one cross the sky from horizon to horizon too fast to be a satellite-my friend has.T.L.E. & he's into crystals & all that stuff,yeah?
As it was about to disappear into lowering clouds he goes "I'll try to make it stop & reverse"-I looked at him thinking "You prick"..he was mentally projecting & to my utter amazement this object backed up then carried on again! That was so fucking weird..it feels silly writing about it now but it happened.I assume the pilot was telepathic or something..who knows..
Oh yeah I also saw a light take off from the moon through the powerful field binoculars my brother gave me..it wasn't a star passing behind..
Well thats it for now then
Whatever I will post any other pics I have & a better one of the 2nd one & also any more if I am fortunate enough to see any more.

PS.That first one I saw..the weave it had in it was reminiscent of these ones here (not taken by me these)
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 4:04 am » by Temps13

Oh yeahI nearly forgot,Deum did his process thing on the first of my photos (top) & he said it was unusual..(he says everything has a signature..like wood..living stuff..other stuff..whatever)..
I asked him to do the process on a picture someone else had taken of a ufo from Costa Rica..which turned out to have the exact same "signature"..
Below is the "signature" of mine..I will find & post the Costa Rica vimana for comparison (I think its a vimana,its shaped like one..like diamond shaped but curvy,with what seem to me to be windows in the middle)

Below is the Costa Rica "vimana" (before "Deum processing")

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 am » by RATRODROB

Im just askin TEMPS, but hav you or do you ever take video of these things instead of photos,

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Next