some unconditional love...?

Initiate

PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 pm » by I2haveseen

That pretty well nails it Lucid (It's in the eye's) :flop:

Iwanci do you think unconditional love can be fleeting? Dose it have to be life long?
&Please, don't take this the wrong way (just curious is all) :think:

I know a lot of peeps don't believe other animals have a soul, and I'm not saying all animals, but higher mammals, well they were us (albeit a time modified blueprint giving different gene variants/expressions). Or were we them? Point is (whether you believe in a soul/whatever you want to call it or not): That we share a forgotten past/history together. Maybe that's why we relate to these videos in the way that we do????

Upload to Disclose.tv

Awwwwwww :mrgreen:
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 2:39 am » by Iwanci

Hey I2 no offence at all taken mate...

Unconditional love (i think) can be fleeting... it does not have to be life long at all... that, however, was not the point I was trying to make (I can understand why you may have thought that from my writing btw)..

My point is that we truly do not understand what emotions these animals are reacting to, for anyone to think they absolutely know is fanciful. Love, again imo, is a human emotion and WE look for signs from our surrounding environment, we also project our human behaviors onto animals, insects and even imaginery beings (figments of our imagination, whatever they may be).

If, however, we were to believe that the behavior we see animals exhibit is in fact love, then, like humans, I believe that love could be point in time and it does not need to be lifelong... if it is not life long however, what is the cut off point for that love, I mean, what determines when it ceases being unconditional? A time period (1 year, when an infant reaches adulthood etc), A negative event (such as if that monkey bites the dog), A replacement of emotions from one being to another (for instance, if a new animal takes the dog's favor does it then discard the monkey)... etc etc..

Now, anyone of these 'triggers' (and there are more I am sure) could be seen as a counter argument about 'unconditional' love NOT being shown, because 'unconditional' love would/should negate anyone of these events.. any one of these events is when the 'unconditional' love is recognised, if the love was to diminish or disappear at any point and due to any reason, then by definition, that love was NOT unconditional... again IMO.

Unconditional means.. without condition... so if a condition exists which alters that, then it is not unconditional... now.. show me a monkey biting that dog and that dog still loving that monkey and you will have unconditional.

Not sure if I explained my view properly... but let me know what you think...

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 pm » by Yarblis

Nice post,Brother.Now if we could only get the whole world to be like that...

Super Moderator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 9:49 pm » by The57ironman

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 8:04 am » by 99socks

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Previous