Somebody had to say it, and he did!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 7:34 pm » by 99socks

I do not agree.

About 75% of black children are born without fathers, and this is used as an excuse to rebel against schooling and become thugs...

... Yet, what's the percentage of white children born out of wedlock? Hmm? I guarantee you, the ratio of rebellious criminals to illegitimate white babies can't even be compared to that of blacks.

The problem is, as I have always said- there is an inter-generational dysfunction within the black community... A trauma response from slavery no doubt, locked into a self-perpetuating cycle of victimization, where the identity is attached to being a victim, and the ego must thus make itself a victim in order to validate its existence.

On a certain level, yes, everyone is personally responsible for their decisions and actions. Yet, no one is to be blamed for starting out with Mt. Everest in the way. That Mt. Everest isn't what everyone thinks it is- it isn't exactly poverty, or lack of opportunity, or even a broken household. Mt. Everest is the emotional abuse that takes place within the black community; children who do not get the right kind of attention needed, because their parent(s) don't know how to give it to them, because they didn't get it either... back 5, -6, -7, -8 generations... and it isn't a problem that can get "fixed" without the expressed desire and initiative of each individual.

Throwing money at the problem isn't the solution; more education isn't going to help when the prevailing attitude in many areas is one that honors those who reject education at their own expense, under the banner of establishing freedom. Freedom from what? White hegemony? By rejecting their own best interests in the process of rejecting "the system," they create a situation where they automatically become victims of that exact "system!"

I know I've told the story before... About the school district in East Palo Alto, California at the end of the 70's. Black children with poor Standard English skills were put in a special class to teach them Standard English (as an ESL... won't go into the linguistic theory on this). The kids who went through the program became confident, articulate, and had SAT scores similar to their white peers. The problem started when the parents of these children determined that the class was racist because only black kids were put in this special English class- not white kids. As a result, the district was forced to stop the program. In the end, after following the graduating class that had the Standard English class, they had a considerably higher rate of going to college and being employed in dignified jobs that paid higher wages than the other students in the high school who didn't take the language class.

And again, the problem is... the black community shot itself in the foot while trying to assert that it was "different" from the white community and should get special treatment... so long as the special treatment didn't include "racist" educational policies that would bring black children into mainstream America. So long as there is this inter-generational attachment to past pain and trauma, the black community will continue to self-sabotage itself no matter what programs it institutes and no matter how much money is tossed at the problem. It's like they took the anger and abuse from their white owners, and internalized it... It is a known fact, that when we become adults, we treat ourselves exactly the way our parents did, and it seems that this is what the black community is doing to itself- their own internalized self-hate is self-sabotaging them, on both an individual level and a collective level, and they can't get out of it.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 8:16 pm » by Spock

99socks wrote:The problem is, as I have always said- there is an inter-generational dysfunction within the black community... A trauma response from slavery no doubt, locked into a self-perpetuating cycle of victimization, where the identity is attached to being a victim, and the ego must thus make itself a victim in order to validate its existence...

Probably the biggest part of the problem if you ask me. It's comfortable to continue to stay the victim, especially if it's a viable excuse to act any way someone wishes.

99socks wrote:...and it isn't a problem that can get "fixed" without the expressed desire and initiative of each individual.

And there's that personal responsibility part.

Everyone has some sort of Mount Everest they are under - it's definitely much harder to climb above the mountains that are ingrained into a culture, but we all have mountains to climb.

Here's the sad fact - it ain't ever gonna get fixed.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 9:22 pm » by Phoenix rising

I really don't like this guy but the point he made about the music industry and violence in music it spot on, this is more to do with the guys at the top of the music chain tho so in one respect he is right but on another he is pointing in the wrong direction, should he not be focusing more on the regulatory bodies who allow this, yep its all corporation owned media again so this comes from the very top and is and has been perpetuated, this is no accident, gangster rap and shit like that is no good for any kid, its negative from every angle so we have to ask why were the regulations relaxed so much and it comes back to division again, to divide and conquer, i don't just want to pick on rap here but any music that has coarse content should be more regulated
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 10:40 pm » by Noentry

I was wondering how many Africans in the elite power structure?
How many of the 300 or the buiderberg are black?

Who protects the interest of the black community in the global cabal?

The elites are Nazi extremist.
They are purist who see 99% as genetically inferior cannon fodder to their desires.
They are the sole reason behind why not one country in the third world in 50 years to come into national prosperity.
Tptb's power lies in standing on the backs of others to achieve their goals.

The media is another arm of this mechanism.

If all the black people in America were like this blanket image painted by those in control who want you to see it as a colour of skin problem, then why is it the minority who are criminal?
It is safe to say the ones who are in charge manage to infect the minority with their agenda of division and subterfuge. To many are to scared or ignorant to see it for what it is.

It is not a black problem it is our problem.
Artificially manifested by those who gain from division and socioeconomic control.

The quicker people realise we can only better this world together, as we all share this same burden of responsibility for one another and the future of our species and our planet.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 11:22 pm » by SonOfGodEternalFlame

HERE'S THE REAL TRUTH TO WHAT YOU SEE UNFOLDING THE LAST 60 YEARS

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 3:41 am » by 99socks

Noentry wrote:I was wondering how many Africans in the elite power structure?
How many of the 300 or the buiderberg are black?

Who protects the interest of the black community in the global cabal?

Jesse Jackson does!

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 4:55 am » by Zer0

Perronick wrote:Load of bullshit of the month.

Oh no, there has been plenty of bullshit this month, trust me. :alien51:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 5:15 am » by Cia212

Spock wrote:Personal Decisions and the Hollywood cesspool.

It always comes down to choice...and freedoms. It's the reason people want big government, it abdicates them from having to make choices, in hopes of freeing themselves from responsibility.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 6:23 am » by Truthdefender

Not too fond of loud mouth O'Reilly, but he was close to spot on in this analysis. The thug culture, Hollywood, liberalism, big government, and the culture of death in America all feeding off of each other and perpetuating victimhood and degradation. Good points on the lack of personal responsibility Spock. And it is a spiritual problem. If humanity spent as much time individually evaluating their own hearts and sins, as they do putting the idea of God through the grinder, peace might truly have a chance. Peace begins with each individual.

Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

NE, so the CIA brought drugs into the Ghettos, it wasn't a white 3 piece suit out in those hoods slanging that sh#%! It was blacks victimizing other blacks, which your other point covered. However, that point is moot because the big media frenzy is about "white" Zimmerman on black Trayvon violence, whilst intentionally minimizing or outright hiding the true statistics of black murder.

And even though I'm a whiteboy, I can personally attest to the affect of gangster rap music on my own life in the late 90's as I was raised in the system with the gangs and sought to emulate that lifestyle. But having taken responsibility for my actions of that time I left that lifestyle when my time was served and never returned. And others can and have done it as well. Only you can gear your mind toward wholesomeness and peace.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 7:08 am » by Truthdefender

SonOfGodEternalFlame wrote:HERE'S THE REAL TRUTH TO WHAT YOU SEE UNFOLDING THE LAST 60 YEARS

Upload to Disclose.tv

Excellent post and pretty pertinent to the issue of decline in America. The secularists and the anti-religionists call the Christians and the Muslims brainwashed, but if anything we are traditionists and loyalists, it is they who have succumbed to a program of brainwashing and societal engineering--in such a short time to. Add in all of the mechanisms of evolution and ufology and those without a heart for God never stood a chance. There is but one hope for humans--the Man, Jesus Christ!

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

PreviousNext

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook