Somebody was come to mind idea

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 4:48 pm » by Dforf

:D Somebody was come to mind idea, what all these circles on fields are made not 4 us - Earth dwellers, but 4 them - Aliens?
Let's accept that on the Earth there is a bunch of explorers (they Live in England), these circles ABT our activity, ABT our evolution, ABT our discoverings, ABT our wars. Let's accept that they open to ours - earth, to reconnaissance services secrets of the technologies. Let's accept that their purpose to provoke an offence of Earth dwellers on them (than and is engaged in NASA going to bomb the Moon) that they had a base to strike us back. :D

Initiate

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 9:32 pm » by Wrathofkahn

dforf wrote::D Somebody was come to mind idea, what all these circles on fields are made not 4 us - Earth dwellers, but 4 them - Aliens?
Let's accept that on the Earth there is a bunch of explorers (they Live in England), these circles ABT our activity, ABT our evolution, ABT our discoverings, ABT our wars. Let's accept that they open to ours - earth, to reconnaissance services secrets of the technologies. Let's accept that their purpose to provoke an offence of Earth dwellers on them (than and is engaged in NASA going to bomb the Moon) that they had a base to strike us back. :D

I had a hard time deciphering that but i have had that thought as well. Then I thought that Im sure they have a much better form of communication. If thats all they got then I am not an alien buff from this day forward!

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 10:58 pm » by Dforf

:D I agree with you - yes, they have more perfect tools of communications than we. But it for a long time not a secret that not only one civilisation watches of us, and between them conflicts, enmity, war - they shoot one another. Therefore - one of bunches of aliens of secret services acts here illegally (Breaking any unknown to us the law), and cannot use the communication facilities - as at once will be found. :D

Initiate

PostWed Jul 01, 2009 11:01 pm » by Wrathofkahn

dforf wrote::D I agree with you - yes, they have more perfect tools of communications than we. But it for a long time not a secret that not only one civilisation watches of us, and between them conflicts, enmity, war - they shoot one another. Therefore - one of bunches of aliens of secret services acts here illegally (Breaking any unknown to us the law), and cannot use the communication facilities - as at once will be found. :D

touche'! :flop: