something amazing ive discovered

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 4:35 pm » by Richc

But this is a forum to discuss things...
If we all sit back and just watch its going to be a bloody boring forum.?

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 4:43 pm » by Dank1

i agree there. it would be boring i would not have nothing to study.
i see that this is a hard concept to grasp but if any one can find the strength to just watch youll also discover this an amazing series of events that controls the thoughts of millions on the net.
how easily one can be corrupted, into just being another sheep and not even knowing it.
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 4:48 pm » by Richc

dank1 wrote: youll also discover this an amazing series of events that controls the thoughts of millions on the net.
how easily one can be corrupted, into just being another sheep and not even knowing it.

That i do agree with. ( and just proved your point.. :lol: )

Its not just on the net.. People are swayed by the tv and mainstream news. Glossey mags.
Just about any medie outlet.

TPTB know it and use it well.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm » by Dank1

rik.... youve see it too. im glad your the intelligent chap you are.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 4:58 pm » by Noentry

so.... can you take a step back and just watch? can you see how closely connected we really are?can you see how the opinions of others change your opinions?

Problem is nobody likes to be proven wrong so we lie to cover our egos, or more importantly to protect it from .
It is choice that is the most important factor.
The center of the evolutionary process is choice.
Each choice you make is a choice of intention. You may choose to remain silent in a particular situation,for example ,and that action may serve the intention of penalizing ,sharing compassion ,extracting vengeance, showing patience, or loving.
You may choose to speak forcefully, and that action may serve any or the same intentions.What you choose, with each action and each thought ,is an intention,a quality of consciousness that you bring to your action or your thought.
You cannot choose your intentions consciously until you become conscious of each of the different aspects of yourself.
Many here do not know them selves, in fact many in the world do not know them selves, so fall prey to their ego .
Empowerment is the only true path of humanity's survival.
Responsible choice is the conscious road to authentic empowerment.
A responsible choice is a choice that takes into account the consequences of each of your choices.And how many of us do this?

peace
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:10 pm » by Symbolon

I have long since stopped using this forum for valuable information. I don't even use it now for any correlation. DTV has become quite low frequency. It's absolutely pointless trying to get through to these people, so meaningful interaction is out!

Like elsewhere in life, a group of people are only as strong as the weakest link in the chain. So for myself, I am here purely for entertainment...which exists here in abundance.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:15 pm » by 99socks

YES YES YES

Dank, you hit the nail on the head.

And I really do hope you are able to continue this thread in a polite and civil manner, because ALL the other times this has been brought up either in theory or directly TO the persons who do this, it turns into a shitstorm. But you prolly already know this. :D

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:16 pm » by Dank1

noentry wrote:
so.... can you take a step back and just watch? can you see how closely connected we really are?can you see how the opinions of others change your opinions?

Problem is nobody likes to be proven wrong so we lie to cover our egos, or more importantly to protect it from .
It is choice that is the most important factor.
The center of the evolutionary process is choice.
Each choice you make is a choice of intention. You may choose to remain silent in a particular situation,for example ,and that action may serve the intention of penalizing ,sharing compassion ,extracting vengeance, showing patience, or loving.
You may choose to speak forcefully, and that action may serve any or the same intentions.What you choose, with each action and each thought ,is an intention,a quality of consciousness that you bring to your action or your thought.
You cannot choose your intentions consciously until you become conscious of each of the different aspects of yourself.
Many here do not know them selves, in fact many in the world do not know them selves, so fall prey to their ego .
Empowerment is the only true path of humanity's survival.
Responsible choice is the conscious road to authentic empowerment.
A responsible choice is a choice that takes into account the consequences of each of your choices.And how many of us do this?

peace

i like this comment very much. to me they are wise words. i wanted to so say something about ego but i chose not to i didnt want this turn into something ugly. like you stated i made a choice.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm » by Dank1

99socks wrote:YES YES YES

Dank, you hit the nail on the head.

And I really do hope you are able to continue this thread in a polite and civil manner, because ALL the other times this has been brought up either in theory or directly TO the persons who do this, it turns into a shitstorm. But you prolly already know this. :D

that is why it is for everyone only the guilty will show their true colors.
the conscience is a powerful thing it will eat at a person who carries guilt.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:30 pm » by Toxic32

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

PreviousNext