something amazing ive discovered

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:32 pm » by Dank1

how fast can you read this? can you read this out loud with out fumbling?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 pm » by Richc

Yep i've always been amazed at how the mind works filling in the blanks.

Now that opens up the possibility that we only see what is right infront of our noses and our brains fill in the rest.

That would mean we really do create our own realities.. ( visual ones anyway..? )

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 5:57 pm » by Boondox681

can you see how the opinions of others change your opinions?

no.
i'm an asshole :D
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 6:05 pm » by Newearthman

Hey Dank1, I love a good psyco anyalysing. I know you arn't calling anyone out but I would likie to submit my name for your interpritation.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 6:28 pm » by Yarblis

People on dtv just happen to believe a lot of the same things I believe.My beliefs are not influenced by them,we simply have some things in common.I am a very independent thinker,I am influenced by little the world has to offer.Dtv is an entertaining medium for observing the vagaries of human behavior,but I am not a "sheeple".You've an interesting personality,Dank,and I look forward to any further insights you may have.I invite you to read my posts during your research and provide me with your analysis.I'm an open book,brother,read me.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm » by Drjones

I'm sorry to say this topic is very boring to me. I don't really see the point of it. :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 6:42 pm » by Poooooot

newearthman wrote:Hey Dank1, I love a good psyco anyalysing. I know you arn't calling anyone out but I would likie to submit my name for your interpritation.

Me too :mrcool: :banana:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 pm » by Yarblis

drjones wrote:I'm sorry to say this topic is very boring to me. I don't really see the point of it. :headscratch:

The point,I believe,is that Dank discovered an interesting correlation in the data which he chose to share because he found it...worthy.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:03 pm » by Drjones

yarblis wrote:
drjones wrote:I'm sorry to say this topic is very boring to me. I don't really see the point of it. :headscratch:

The point,I believe,is that Dank discovered an interesting correlation in the data which he chose to share because he found it...worthy.

'an interesting correlation in the data which he chose to share.'
- Where is this data ? :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:07 pm » by Dank1

they will show themselves just keep reading the posts.not just in this thread.
some one stated something before about ego?
i am not psycho analyzing any one person. but the group as a whole.
and how this group effects the rest of the world.
there are tell tale signs anyone can recognize flaws in ones personality just in how they type.
like everyone else they leave a trail.if not for a bigger plan just to get their rocks off.
can you really step back and look at yourself and make that call?. without bias?
am i part of the problem or part of the solution?

hey jonsey long time no see. i have not compiled anything the data is all here, public. but if you really wanna go back and read every post and every thread here go ahead. like i said ive just been watching... studying in my own little way.forming my own lil opinions to suit my own lil ego.
maybe a paper on this type of behavior should be written good idea man.
it all just came to me this morning and i awoke a little bit more.
Last edited by Dank1 on Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

PreviousNext