something amazing ive discovered

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:14 pm » by Rydher

I've noticed that the vast majority of people that take the time to post mimic the opinions/viewpoint of the mainstream media while at the same time claiming they are against it.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:16 pm » by Poooooot

rydher wrote:I've noticed that the vast majority of people that take the time to post mimic the opinions/viewpoint of the mainstream media while at the same time claiming they are against it.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:18 pm » by Drjones

'but if you really wanna go back and read every post and every thread here go ahead.'

-I think i'll pass on that mate.

Initiate

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:38 pm » by Yarblis

I believe dtv affects the world by bringing out into the "open"those things that most are afraid to discuss or refuse to believe.It serves as an outlet for genuine controversy as well as fruit=loop central.People need safe outlets for their fears or beliefs or ideas and dtv does that for them.Most of the people who participate here are intelligent,insightful ,human beings who are exercising their right to have an opinion.As I've stated before,If you're not part of the solution,you're part of the problem.My purpose here is too attempt to be part of the solution.Occasionally,I am successful[racism on dtv] As a group, many consider us to be whackos,but thats ok,because we think they're whackos to,so maybe that makes us even.I would be extremely interested in what your assesment is of us as a whole.Personally,I think we're what everybody should be,watchdogs over those we have given the responsibility to of ensuring our future as a civilized race.I hope they have the oppurtunity to continue to do so but I have my doubts.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 7:56 pm » by E6722maj

dank1 wrote:how fast can you read this? can you read this out loud with out fumbling?

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too

Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

that's interesting, and seems to be true (i read it aloud at virtually normal speed). go the human mind!! :cheers:
whatever

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 8:09 pm » by Noentry

dank1 wrote:
noentry wrote:
so.... can you take a step back and just watch? can you see how closely connected we really are?can you see how the opinions of others change your opinions?

Problem is nobody likes to be proven wrong so we lie to cover our egos, or more importantly to protect it from .
It is choice that is the most important factor.
The center of the evolutionary process is choice.
Each choice you make is a choice of intention. You may choose to remain silent in a particular situation,for example ,and that action may serve the intention of penalizing ,sharing compassion ,extracting vengeance, showing patience, or loving.
You may choose to speak forcefully, and that action may serve any or the same intentions.What you choose, with each action and each thought ,is an intention,a quality of consciousness that you bring to your action or your thought.
You cannot choose your intentions consciously until you become conscious of each of the different aspects of yourself.
Many here do not know them selves, in fact many in the world do not know them selves, so fall prey to their ego .
Empowerment is the only true path of humanity's survival.
Responsible choice is the conscious road to authentic empowerment.
A responsible choice is a choice that takes into account the consequences of each of your choices.And how many of us do this?

peace

i like this comment very much. to me they are wise words. i wanted to so say something about ego but i chose not to i didnt want this turn into something ugly. like you stated i made a choice.

thank you dank1, good choice you are a wise man
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 pm » by Domeika

Sorry, but posting about what people post or how they are affected by other postings might be interesting in an anthropological setting, but I'm just not seeing the value here. I've seen the word tricks before, as has everyone that ever worked in a corporate environment and attended mandated training (to enlighten us as to why we are wrong), and am not intrigued in the least.

What does intrigue me, is people doing things, inventing things.....pushing the proverbial envelope, and or sharing a truth otherwise unknown.

As to what threads get more posts than others, that can be obtained from web stats and if analyzed correctly with a good data-warehousing system you can glean key predictive indicators of future action/reactions.

Not bashing, but please, pick a topic and get good at it, as long as the subject isn't analyzing the topics. However, if you must go down that road, at least apply for a job doing it at DTV or someplace comparable and try to make a living at it.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 pm » by Phoenix rising

I came on this site with certain beleifs, my beleifs are even stronger now, granted i'v been a bit gullible on a few cgi ufo vids but over all its been a hell of a ride.

My only concern is that the threads that should matter the most get hardly any attenion and like u state and many have said it a million times, the topic responces go compleatly track many times and thus sadly the thread gets ignored
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 4:33 am » by Dank1

domeika wrote:Sorry, but posting about what people post or how they are affected by other postings might be interesting in an anthropological setting, but I'm just not seeing the value here. I've seen the word tricks before, as has everyone that ever worked in a corporate environment and attended mandated training (to enlighten us as to why we are wrong), and am not intrigued in the least.

What does intrigue me, is people doing things, inventing things.....pushing the proverbial envelope, and or sharing a truth otherwise unknown.

As to what threads get more posts than others, that can be obtained from web stats and if analyzed correctly with a good data-warehousing system you can glean key predictive indicators of future action/reactions.

Not bashing, but please, pick a topic and get good at it, as long as the subject isn't analyzing the topics. However, if you must go down that road, at least apply for a job doing it at DTV or someplace comparable and try to make a living at it.

i can respect your post . it is good advice. im not talking about most responses. im talking about those who sway the opinions of others through lies and cgi vids and media. disinfo agents if you wanna call it that, but i call them liars and fear mongerers. they arent helping society wake up and see the big picture they set us back with every post. they create fear and paranoia, to those who have not chosen the path of truth seeking just yet.
maybe with that said this will be a lil easier to keep on topic. ive been here everyday since"i left" but i didnt leave ive been watching.you know what set this thought into motion? it was that stupid" have you seen the can" thread or whatever that eliakim put up earlier. i could no longer hold my tongue. i felt my observations should be brought to light without singling out any one person. the thought of a soda pop can spreading the message is just insulting. it is a conspiracy but a marketing conspiracy against us, or those who have just stepped on this path of self discovery and truth seeking.i literally saw red at such an idiotic attempt at a fear thread.
i don't speak dumbfu@k and i don't understand it either!

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 28, 2011 4:43 am » by Mediasorcerer

drjones wrote:'but if you really wanna go back and read every post and every thread here go ahead.'

-I think i'll pass on that mate.

good point dr,what i found even more disturbing on occasion,is that some folks here have actually kept copies of posts to use later on to attempt to ridicule or marginalise people,thats a worrying concept,i hope it isnt still happening,something i would never do,anyway.
be damned if i will hold a grudge,life is too short for that.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous