Something appears in the ISS live feed

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:56 am » by gf2010

heinousone wrote:
gf2010 wrote:
heinousone wrote:If you take the time slide and slide it back and forth quickly you see the sunlight fading on the planet in tandem with the light on that "object" moving upwards. The "object" appears to be circular in shape and yes could just the way the light refracts on the lens or it could be a circular shape in space that is stationary but if it is then as the reach of sunlight pulls away the object appears like it is going away when really it seems to be stationary if its real.

open and shut case johnson!

If we worked for NASA we wouldn't be talking about bacteria in a Californian Lake!

Just sayin.... :alien:

yea exactly...now let me go back to photoshop...I have some work to do ;)

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:57 am » by Heinousone

oxygen wrote:I dunno wtf your talking about bro lol... but I was just crackin on them.

Peace

NASA just had a big presentation today. It was about bacteria in a Lake in California that are able to use Arsenic like all other forms of life on this planet use Phosphorus. Instead of dying to the arsenic like every other known life form, that bacteria thrives on it.

Its proof that life can indeed form in varied atmospheres which means the scope of the search for life in space has just widened tremendously for the scientific community.

Finally those "intelligent" ones are catching up with the rest of us.

I was just cracking a joke at the expense of the Smart Guys in charge of slowing down the advance of Humanity.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 5:17 pm » by Oxygen

heinousone wrote:
oxygen wrote:I dunno wtf your talking about bro lol... but I was just crackin on them.

Peace

NASA just had a big presentation today. It was about bacteria in a Lake in California that are able to use Arsenic like all other forms of life on this planet use Phosphorus. Instead of dying to the arsenic like every other known life form, that bacteria thrives on it.

Its proof that life can indeed form in varied atmospheres which means the scope of the search for life in space has just widened tremendously for the scientific community.

Finally those "intelligent" ones are catching up with the rest of us.

I was just cracking a joke at the expense of the Smart Guys in charge of slowing down the advance of Humanity.

wow NASA admits there is bacteria in a lake? omfg stop the presses.... who gives a rats ass what those nazi morons admit. I don't. A fking child would assume there was "other" life in the universe if not lied to since birth. Seriously pull your head out of your ass.

Writer

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 9:11 am » by Cocotrinail

I caught this last week. It looks really big. But it took me forever to convert it. Had to find a new way to record live feed since it seems my Real Player is unable to record live feed for some reason :? . Would love feed back, but this clip got me REALLY excited :banana:

Previous