Something appears in the ISS live feed

Writer

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 6:29 am » by Epspl9

Hi everyone, I've been lurking these forums for the past two weeks and have certainly enjoyed reading it. I have been fascinated with ufo's for several years now, especially the footage that comes from NASA. I have been watching the live ISS feed on and off when time would permit and Fraps is always on at the same time, just in case :wink:

Unfortunately the recording started late, about 5 seconds after something came into view and slowly started to change shape. Fraps records insanely huge files so I'll post the video once I acquire a video converter, but for now I have a sequence of still images.

http://i56.tinypic.com/346uvdx.jpg

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 6:36 am » by Niji666

Have you got the video? And would you be able to upload it. I was watching the live feed a few nights ago and saw something similar but it was much further away. :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 6:37 am » by E6722maj

looks interesting :flop:

:alien:
whatever

Writer

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:33 am » by Epspl9

Alright, the video is up

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 am » by Heinousone

If you take the time slide and slide it back and forth quickly you see the sunlight fading on the planet in tandem with the light on that "object" moving upwards. The "object" appears to be circular in shape and yes could just the way the light refracts on the lens or it could be a circular shape in space that is stationary but if it is then as the reach of sunlight pulls away the object appears like it is going away when really it seems to be stationary if its real.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 am » by gf2010

heinousone wrote:If you take the time slide and slide it back and forth quickly you see the sunlight fading on the planet in tandem with the light on that "object" moving upwards. The "object" appears to be circular in shape and yes could just the way the light refracts on the lens or it could be a circular shape in space that is stationary but if it is then as the reach of sunlight pulls away the object appears like it is going away when really it seems to be stationary if its real.

open and shut case johnson!

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:45 am » by Oxygen

Either way, good catch!

And welcome. :hiho:

Peace

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:46 am » by Oxygen

gf2010 wrote:
heinousone wrote:If you take the time slide and slide it back and forth quickly you see the sunlight fading on the planet in tandem with the light on that "object" moving upwards. The "object" appears to be circular in shape and yes could just the way the light refracts on the lens or it could be a circular shape in space that is stationary but if it is then as the reach of sunlight pulls away the object appears like it is going away when really it seems to be stationary if its real.

Wow do you guys work for nasa? That sure was debunked fast lol...

Peace

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:51 am » by Heinousone

oxygen wrote:
gf2010 wrote:

Wow do you guys work for nasa? That sure was debunked fast lol...

Peace

If we worked for NASA we wouldn't be talking about bacteria in a Californian Lake!

Just sayin.... :alien:

Initiate

PostFri Dec 03, 2010 7:52 am » by Oxygen

I dunno wtf your talking about bro lol... but I was just crackin on them.

Peace

Next