Something BIG coming upon us next week?!?

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 5:43 pm » by Becks

hey, great news, I hear Katie holmes has quit Scientology....If she can do it ...anyone can...lol

Poor Tom, you would think as their Messiah, he would at least keep his wife under control.

Apparently they want to change the rules, cause if your spouse leaves the cult, they are supposed to cut them out of their lives...

the saga continues....and so does this fricken high pitch tone in my head....am considering hitting myself the the remote control...

What would Colonel Carter from SG1 do right now?
:geek: :?: :o

Initiate

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 8:40 pm » by Herbert

Guys, the DOW is now 750 down... this is freaking serious stuff now.

Guess we are on the brink to total global meltdown.

If a (false flag) terror attack on the US happens in the next days.... it happens at the weakest times of the nation. That is a very dark outlook indeed.

:o

Writer

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 9:06 pm » by ANDNOW2012

domdabears wrote:
becks wrote:This may sound stupid but every night I have been getting this high pitch noise in my ears, goes away then comes back, can last for 30 mins or so , its damn annoying...im fine during the day, and its not tinnitus.

anyone else getting this?

:lol: yeah i know what your talkin about. this past week i been geting it alot lately, but it only last for like ten seconds or a little more. mine only does it in my right ear. it will feel like alot of pressure in the ear with a real high pitch ring. i think or thought everyone gets it, but ever since you posted (or i think you posted it) that video in the forum i been noticing it a lot lately. i forgot his name but he talks about the pineal gland and the third eye.

David Wilcock. Pineal Gland is where it's at.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 06, 2008 10:06 pm » by Darkplanet

The whole "visions" and "channeling" thing is 99% complete and absolute garbage (and statistically proven to be just that). It's the 1% that worries me but the above sounds like apocalyptic wishful thinking.

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 am » by Becks

all seems quiet, is this the lull before the storm....hmmmn :geek:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 am » by Drjones

I agree with people's fears that something really bad is going to happen any time now.If so then what more proof do we need that elements of our own governments are against us....like i said before we need to stand and not take this ANY MORE.Time will tell. :scary:

Previous