Something is a bit wrong with Kony 2012

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:35 am » by Jet17

iwanci wrote:What an interesting topic.

Firstly let me say one thing, I did NOT watch the KONY documentary, so I have not seen, heard the presenter/s and I have NOT been ‘brainwashed’ by it. I will say that I do know a little about the situation over in Uganda with regards to Joseph Kony.

I did watch the 4 minute rebuttal and let me say that I was NOT convinced by it.

We often criticise our governments and TPTB and the NWO maniacs for intervening and/or meddling in foreign affairs as being motivated by the appropriation of resources. We often also complain that where there is pain and suffering and little resource wealth our countries do not seem to interfere, they simply do not care. Other African genocides come to mind (Hutu/Tootsies) and the angst and desperation as the world watched and did not act to prevent and stop millions from dying.

In Uganda we have a situation (as far as I know) whereby innocent people have been tortured, enslaved, raped, imprisoned, killed, brainwashed, sold, traded, used and abused... and we have an organisation who wants to expose the situation and place pressure on the various governments and power houses to come down and help eliminate this scourge. Now, I am NOT privy to the goals and aspirations nor the motivators that are driving the push for Kony 2012, but I do know this, I DONT CARE!

I don’t care what is motivating the movement!
I don’t care who’s palms are being greased!
I don’t care who is making money from it!
What I DO care about is that the world unites and one by one takes out these unscrupulous vermin.
Every one of our ‘western’ wars has been fought with blood, sweat and tears to free people and ideology, everyone has been fought with motivation. In my mind there can be NO GREATER motivator than the freedom of people (fellow humans) from a life of misery and non existence.

If we all thought that the cost of freedom was not worth fighting for, we would be a race enslaved as we speak. Every war has casualties, intended and unintended. Every war has consequences, good and bad. Every war comes with a price. But what price an innocent life?

Think about it in this context... If you woke up one day and there was a mad man over your bed, just raped and killed your wife, dragged off your daughter for sex slavery, handcuffed your son and beat him into submission, and tied you up to witness this in helpless silence, what would you be thinking?

Then you discover that the world knew and nobody thought you were worth while fighting for, but yet the black liquid that oozes from a natural reserve in the ground has been the cause for more resource allocation and military deployment in human history, what would you say??

Stop the bullshit, don’t look at the rhetoric for or against.. just follow your hearts for your fellow human, without this simple human emotive, we are nothing. And don’t ever forget that our ‘troops’ sign up for this as their chosen profession, what greater reason to fight if not for the freeing of their fellow man and the restitution of law and order for the people?

Rather we risk our lives so that others may live than so that others may profit!

maybe you should watch the films dude.

this guy hasn't been their since 2006. the whole point of the video is so the recently discovered oil fields in Uganda can be taken by the military, or militarizes that intervene. Make a fraud charity organization rich (Invisible Children), and motivate people into a WAR mindset or an Us vs. Them mentality again.

It's more than just "Let's go take this guy out."

this video is a pretext for the world powers to start invading African nations.. I would think that much is obvious.

NO, we shouldn't just unify and take out vermin like this, it is up to Their own established peoples to rise up or private citizens to take matters into their own hands. If they want help, we have avenues to send help to them, not by "OMG THIS VIDEO IS 100% accurate, the LRA a rebels are bad, the Uganda government is good let's help them." (typical facebooker)

They are supplying money to the Uganda government (rapist, murders, and theifs themselves) and that is there way of stopping this one man? even if when this man is gone, it's going to stop all the killing and end the genocide?

It's highly unlikely, these peoples are mostly indigenously raised, have a set of values, and really are in a league of their own, and in a time of their own development. Most are under-educated.

it would be a scenario where we landed in America and took pity on the natives, so extinguished the bad ones with our vastly superior technology, to reform the Indians then subject them to a western style of democracy, hypocrisy, and use them.

What right do we have to go into someone's country and bomb the place with more violence?

The truth is, we have children dying here, being murdered, and YES by the THOUSANDS! I don't see an African Charitable movement, let alone our government doing anything to prevent our genocide in the states. In fact we let killers out of jail in a matter of years in some cases.

The best that can be done is not by way of this organization, or by military action. the best we should and could do is have private citizens pay for a proper charity route, with food, medical supplies, and educational services.

I certainly wouldn't want any country coming into American soil to help us fight our own civil war, which is exactly what is going on in Uganda.

what makes it ok for people to fight others civil wars? why can the superpowers have civil wars and expect people to just butt out? If others did invade we would see it as an act of war. how is this situation different?

the 4 min vid is a 101 on why it's not ok, there is plenty more out there in the online world about this, and why it's more fraud than it is help.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:40 am » by Ayaflash

The highest truth cannot be put into words. - Lao tzu.

"We are the Fractalated Tendrils of Reality, Forever Undulating Towards the Realm of Evolution and Great Mystery."

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 am » by Iwanci

Jet my freind I will have to agree to disagree with you on this one.

There is no greater cause than human suffering, sorry.

I don’t care about the oil fields or the riches that will be taken over, I do not care about the resource accumulation... and I frankly do not care if they take this guy out or not.

I have deliberately NOT watched the video, why?? Simply because I don’t want to be influenced any further, I already agree with the cause and don’t need any further convincing. I will watch any argument against it though, I would love to be made aware that the suffering is all a lie, and that these children are not suffering. Can you tell me that is the case please?

If there are NO children suffering, no people dying, no atrocities as stated.. then so be it, I will be the first to call this a hoax. But I fear that this is not the case, I have known of Joseph Kony for several years, the stories have not altered in all that time, they have just come to a head.

One child in trouble gets 100% of my support my friend, regardless of what riches need to exchange hands.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 am » by Jet17

Right on man.

fair enough

:cheers:
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 am » by Iwanci

I knew I could convince you if I persistsed... what a pussy!!!
:alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Joking my friend Jet... you do make valid points and I am with you on all of them, except when one child gets thrown into the mix.... then it all goes grey for me..

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 6:59 am » by Earthspirit7

iwanci wrote:What an interesting topic.

Firstly let me say one thing, I did NOT watch the KONY documentary, so I have not seen, heard the presenter/s and I have NOT been ‘brainwashed’ by it. I will say that I do know a little about the situation over in Uganda with regards to Joseph Kony.

I did watch the 4 minute rebuttal and let me say that I was NOT convinced by it.

We often criticise our governments and TPTB and the NWO maniacs for intervening and/or meddling in foreign affairs as being motivated by the appropriation of resources. We often also complain that where there is pain and suffering and little resource wealth our countries do not seem to interfere, they simply do not care. Other African genocides come to mind (Hutu/Tootsies) and the angst and desperation as the world watched and did not act to prevent and stop millions from dying.

In Uganda we have a situation (as far as I know) whereby innocent people have been tortured, enslaved, raped, imprisoned, killed, brainwashed, sold, traded, used and abused... and we have an organisation who wants to expose the situation and place pressure on the various governments and power houses to come down and help eliminate this scourge. Now, I am NOT privy to the goals and aspirations nor the motivators that are driving the push for Kony 2012, but I do know this, I DONT CARE!

I don’t care what is motivating the movement!
I don’t care who’s palms are being greased!
I don’t care who is making money from it!
What I DO care about is that the world unites and one by one takes out these unscrupulous vermin.
Every one of our ‘western’ wars has been fought with blood, sweat and tears to free people and ideology, everyone has been fought with motivation. In my mind there can be NO GREATER motivator than the freedom of people (fellow humans) from a life of misery and non existence.

If we all thought that the cost of freedom was not worth fighting for, we would be a race enslaved as we speak. Every war has casualties, intended and unintended. Every war has consequences, good and bad. Every war comes with a price. But what price an innocent life?

Think about it in this context... If you woke up one day and there was a mad man over your bed, just raped and killed your wife, dragged off your daughter for sex slavery, handcuffed your son and beat him into submission, and tied you up to witness this in helpless silence, what would you be thinking?

Then you discover that the world knew and nobody thought you were worth while fighting for, but yet the black liquid that oozes from a natural reserve in the ground has been the cause for more resource allocation and military deployment in human history, what would you say??

Stop the bullshit, don’t look at the rhetoric for or against.. just follow your hearts for your fellow human, without this simple human emotive, we are nothing. And don’t ever forget that our ‘troops’ sign up for this as their chosen profession, what greater reason to fight if not for the freeing of their fellow man and the restitution of law and order for the people?

Rather we risk our lives so that others may live than so that others may profit!

:flop: :clapper: :cheers:
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they attack you, and then you win. ~ Gandhi.. {“Change your mind and your butt will follow.” ■handing you proof on a silver platter is not a viable option}

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 10:06 am » by Fatdogmendoza

iwanci wrote:Jet my freind I will have to agree to disagree with you on this one.

I don’t care about the oil fields or the riches that will be taken over, I do not care about the resource accumulation... and I frankly do not care if they take this guy out or not.

I have deliberately NOT watched the video, why?? Simply because I don’t want to be influenced any further, I already agree with the cause and don’t need any further convincing. I will watch any argument against it though, I would love to be made aware that the suffering is all a lie, and that these children are not suffering. Can you tell me that is the case please?

If there are NO children suffering, no people dying, no atrocities as stated.. then so be it, I will be the first to call this a hoax. But I fear that this is not the case, I have known of Joseph Kony for several years, the stories have not altered in all that time, they have just come to a head.

One child in trouble gets 100% of my support my friend, regardless of what riches need to exchange hands.

:flop:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 10:37 am » by Middleman

If you look at the target audience and the methodology, it seems like someone is trying to stir up the youth and the left, both groups more likely to oppose military adventurism.

With Iraq more or less finished and Afghanistan to be wound down after the November election, the idea behind this is to keep up the momentum of the last 10 years and normalize war in the mindset of the American public.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 am » by Zegtelzegtel

iwanci wrote:Jet my freind I will have to agree to disagree with you on this one.

well said Iwanci...thanks.

:flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm » by Tjahzi

yes, this whole stuff reeks like the living hell.

good post & links.

i wonder why this is suddenly pushed so hard. how long will it take before the sheeple start yelling that nato should invade africa to deal with the devil himself *coughs*

PreviousNext