Something is about to happen... Something is in the air...

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:05 am » by Bleever

theclarificator3 wrote:Do you smell it?
Something bad is about to happen.
Any clues?
I'm really scared like never.
Is like a thousand demons had been released from their prison and are hovering thru the skies.
Do yo feel it?

Scared? No Clarificator I am not scared at all. In fact, i would be the opposite of scared....uhhhh which uhhh would be...not scared.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 am » by theclarificator3

I had a dream.
But I can't tell.
There is more than HAARP technologies, light orbs and chem-trails in the skies, currently.
I will wait until the night pass.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 am » by Bleever

theclarificator3 wrote:I had a dream.
But I can't tell.
There is more than HAARP technologies, light orbs and chem-trails in the skies, currently.

ok...now im scared.
Jesus died our death so that we may receive His life.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 5:04 am » by theclarificator3

Bleever wrote:
But I can't tell.

ok...now im scared.

A Bright Red Rolling Cloud came from the West covering all the horizon, looks like a tsunami of revolving red flames, roaring at the night, approaching the land, and growing by the second. Before its appearance, baseball size small meteors were falling from everywhere hitting homes, trees and windows. It was at late night. I heard few people on the streets screaming. Then a sudden shake. It was so strong that my whole body flight from my bed to the other side wall (15 feet distance) in less than a second. Similar to the simulation in a car crash accident. I was thrown strongly to the wall and I think I almost die because the force and speed I was thrown.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 5:11 am » by Kaarmaa

theclarificator3 wrote:
Bleever wrote:
But I can't tell.

ok...now im scared.

A Bright Red Rolling Cloud came from the West covering all the horizon, looks like a tsunami of revolving red flames, roaring at the night, approaching the land, and growing by the second. Before its appearance, baseball size small meteors were falling from everywhere hitting homes, trees and windows. It was at late night. I heard few people on the streets screaming. Then a sudden shake. It was so strong that my whole body flight from my bed to the other side wall (15 feet distance) in less than a second. Similar to the simulation in a car crash accident. I was thrown strongly to the wall and I think I almost die because the force and speed I was thrown.

You seem to have a little bit of free time so may I suggest you to watch this little speech, it's quite entertaining and there are some interesting things about how and why we believe some things we do believe.

Upload to Disclose.tv

On June 9, 2011, the Center for Inquiry-New York City and NYC Skeptics hosted noted skeptic and bestselling author Michael Shermer for a talk about his new book, "The Believing Brain: From Ghosts and Gods to Politics and Conspiracies—How We Construct Beliefs and Reinforce Them as Truths." The event was held at the Auditorium on Broadway. This is the full video, including both the talk and question-and-answer session.

:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 am » by Jetski

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 am » by Nihilgeist

theclarificator3 wrote:Do you smell it?
Something bad is about to happen.
Any clues?
I'm really scared like never.
Is like a thousand demons had been released from their prison and are hovering thru the skies.
Do yo feel it?

You're world is about to end. It is time to rewrite the rules of reality, and they won't be in your favor...

...muahahahahahahaha!!!
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Initiate

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 am » by Vertigo

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 am » by Svaha

Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 11:12 am » by Richc

I tell what is in the air now for the next 8 Months....

Kate Middletons baby! across the global airwaves.

One day in and im already sick of the news coverage.

Happy for them but i really don't care. Its gunna be a long 8 months here in the UK.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

PreviousNext