Something is about to happen... Something is in the air...

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 6:49 pm » by Nelusmc

Whoever had this dream either your Goofing around, or you had a vision/ prohetic dream.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 7:08 pm » by theclarificator3

Rich316 wrote:
theclarificator3 wrote:Dream was so real and clear.
A nice day with clouds and the Moon at 11 o clock.
Those things appear on the skies flying everywhere, hundreds of hundred of them.
They look humanoid in terms of having 2 eyes, two feet and two arms, but their body and skin are like some kind of reptile, like giant insects. They are 7 to 8 feet tall, very muscled and very impressive.
They look like monsters prepared for a battle. Like if they were waiting too much time for this.
They have wings and also a tail that use to grab people and bite them. When they come I hide near the entrance of a theater, then I saw them attacking people taking out their hearts and throwing them to the ground. Then they immediately bite them with their tails injecting the poison. It was a total chaos, people running on the streets and a lot of scream. Their poison make the people like zombies. They search for the dead but they can't dead for a few months. Then suddenly I was attacked by one and I feel when he put his hand on my chest and with his nails/hooves he stabbed me his hooves inside 2 inches deep, and make a 180 degree turn and then took out my heart outside. It hurts so intense that I just awake and I actual feel the pain in the area.

So you had a nightmare? You and a 'billion other people' have dreams like that every single night... doesnt mean it's coming true or happening... Can mean too much sci fi though.

It was not a nightmare.
I awake by the intense pain not because I was afraid.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 8:00 pm » by Nelusmc

theclarificator3

Listen can you write more detailed the dream you had I'm very interested.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:35 pm » by Dagnamski

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:43 pm » by theclarificator3

Nelusmc wrote:whoever had that dream are you for real because that dream is written in the bible

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon

I know that verses. Probably these monsters are more literal than fiction in terms of apocalyptic symbolical meaning. Jesus use to explain the words in parables because he said it was meant for the common people to not understand the meaning. But sometimes Jesus spoke literally of events: like the stars falling of the skies on the end-time. Now if there was a meaning Jesus would explain that saying the stars means angels. But Jesus didn't. Now the same principle is in the book of Revelation. Somethings are explained in the next verses like the horns of the beast representing reigns. But other visions are not symbolic at all. They have to be understood literally because there is no explanation in the next verses. What I can say? it looks for me that Jesus warn us about those races, which are angelic in nature but probably mixed with our DNA. Jesus doesn't talk directly about this because is not his mission but the mission of the Two Witnesses. In the time of Jesus people could get confused but in this times of science fiction people could understand. So by the book of Enoch you can find that those angels that sin with women were chained underground below the seas. And it said it will be unchained for a period in the future before the end. So they could be those monsters. And it could be a comet or asteroid hitting the ocean the event to release them from the underground like Revelation said. Who knows. What it is interesting is that I didn't get their bite in my dream, so I guess I could be seal in my forehead as God property or not. I can talk a lot of these dreams, they are so vivid I can explain each detail.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 9:46 pm » by Poooooot

Mods, can you check and see all the "members" associated with sketchsi's IP address? It seems like he makes crazy posts, gets banned, then just starts again with a different account.

Just curious if its possible. :?
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 pm » by theclarificator3

Poooooot wrote:Mods, can you check and see all the "members" associated with sketchsi's IP address? It seems like he makes crazy posts, gets banned, then just starts again with a different account.

If you are trying to assume I'm that "sketchy" I'm not.
I don't know him or her.
But I invite him/her to post his/her crazy posts, you currently make me feel curious about him/her.
Come out from the darkness, sketchy, internet is still free.
(not for a long time so hurry!)

Initiate

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 pm » by just_the_flu

...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 05, 2012 10:45 pm » by The57ironman

Poooooot wrote:Mods, can you check and see all the "members" associated with sketchsi's IP address? It seems like he makes crazy posts, gets banned, then just starts again with a different account.

....i got nothin'...

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Initiate

PostFri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 am » by theclarificator3

Nelusmc wrote:theclarificator3

Listen can you write more detailed the dream you had I'm very interested.

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on Serpents and Scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you.

Luke 10:19

Do you think Jesus is talking about real scorpions here?

Previous