Something is really wrong

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 8:14 pm » by Ph0enix

sorry about that super huge pic. had no idea and it won't let me edit...

Writer

PostFri May 22, 2009 8:19 pm » by Nafets

I would assume that it's a mixture of many different reasons...
If you haven't heard about "DU (Depleted Uraniu) yet, you should seriously
take some time and research it...has definetly something to do with it!

In short it is atomic waste, produced by every nuclear plant.
They don't want to pay for the storage of this waste product...
So what better to do than to sell it to the military-industrial complex who figuered out a way to built what out of it?
Right....bullets.
Radio active bullets that pollute the site where they explode for about 4.5 billion(!) years.
And this shit travels with the wind and the ground water all around the world and causes what?
Right...cancer and leukemia...

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 8:23 pm » by TheDuck

kinda hard to stop that theory though man.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 9:01 pm » by Seahawk

nafets wrote:I would assume that it's a mixture of many different reasons...
If you haven't heard about "DU (Depleted Uraniu) yet, you should seriously
take some time and research it...has definetly something to do with it!

In short it is atomic waste, produced by every nuclear plant.
They don't want to pay for the storage of this waste product...
So what better to do than to sell it to the military-industrial complex who figuered out a way to built what out of it?
Right....bullets.
Radio active bullets that pollute the site where they explode for about 4.5 billion(!) years.
And this shit travels with the wind and the ground water all around the world and causes what?
Right...cancer and leukemia...

I think that you're right about a whole host of aggressive technilogical "developements" that attack our bodies, our environments and our atmosphere- (and our future!) Byproducts of stupidity. I cannot believe some of things that our, and others', military are doing!!! And that our, and others', governments are allowing!!! Knowingly?!?!?!

I did not know about the DU. Amazing!!! How in the Hell can this be allowed to happen??? What are these people thinking??? I thought that Nuclear Waste was regulated by the Federal Government. So, what is their reasoning for allowing this? What about our Environmental Protection Agency? They have nothing to say about it???

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 9:22 pm » by Wrathofkahn

everything said in this thread

Yes, all these factors combined definitely add to the cancer toll (cellphones scare me the most, I wont use my girlfriend's at all). However, with these juvenile cancer case rise, alot of it is probably the fact that there is so much media coverage now you know when someone sneezes wrong.

Writer

PostFri May 22, 2009 10:10 pm » by Nafets

Here is a movie about Depleted Uranium by a german filmmaker who has won several rewards in his career:
"The Doctor, the Depleted Uranium, and the Dying Children" (english subtitles)
http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid= ... ed+Uranium

I recently had the opportunity to make a 2 hour interview with him because I am making a movie along with my Phd...he has been to iraq and seen things we all couldn't imagine in our darkest dreams...
And of course the military DOES know what they are doing...even the WHO is in on it!
Only the "simple" (no offense) soldiers have no idea what they are "working with" as seen in the movie...
They (the military) are not stupid...
They are idiotic in common sense, but they are not stupid...

Still they've been using this shit since the 90's...and the media just won't talk about it...

Writer

PostFri May 22, 2009 10:19 pm » by Nafets

I forgot to mention:
The filmmaker (Frieder Wagner) didn't get a job ever since he had produced this movie...
Well, he won the European TV-Award for it, but it just ran two times on german TV (normally it would be repeated several times) and after that he got litterally fired...ask yourself why that is...;)

This is fucked up.
Makin a movie about a war crime and loosing your job about it...
That is exactly what I am makin my movie about...

For all the german folks on this wonderful website:
Check out http://www.kannnichtsein.com

Greetings,
Stefan

Writer

PostSat May 23, 2009 12:01 am » by Biledriver

And one cannot neglect the effects of the mutlitude of magnetic fields that we surround ourselves with and the vibrational frequencies that they create. Obviously, some frequencies are beneficial to living tissue and spiritual connectedness, but there are many that would have the opposite effect. Could it be that some of these electromagnetic fields are having a negative effect?

http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/112128547/abstract
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1241519 -- Go to "full text" to read the goods.
http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/93517371/abstract
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6TF7-3SC9TW7-3&_user=10&_rdoc=1&_fmt=&_orig=search&_sort=d&view=c&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=d883058f77b000002d1cc37f3c81a48f

Oh, and the links to books are not me promoting them, they just have good info in the description.

I'm still trying to find more "useful" info on this stuff including some frequencies that are common place in our "urban" landscape and their effects on living tissue.
Peace

Previous