Something is really wrong

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:20 pm » by Crazynutsx

thats a interesting topic uve go here ive never fort that children could would get those kinds of things, i guess its because they are young and there immune system isn that strong

Initiate

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:31 pm » by Theshee

concrete thats an interesting theory you have about the 'wireless' it makes you wonder!! We also need to remember that quite a lot of people take some form of hormone therapy now, the contraception pill, HRT etc etc this all goes back into the water system!!! Really frightening though!!!

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:33 pm » by Eaganthorn

This issue came up back in the seventies when it became widely known that the chicken farms were injecting estrogen and other growth hormones in the chicks to make them grow faster. The results were an aggregate effect on humans that developed adult conditions in children. I think it was Gloria Steinmen (not sure) who brought either her daughter or someone else’s daughter to congress, she lifted up her shirt to expose breast on an eight year old child. The bitterness of the ordeal seemed to focus on Gloria bringing a kid to congress and showing the child’s chest to the world instead of the issue of the possible effect of these growth hormones in the food chain. Now it is common practice to “shoot up” the meat. The result, what you have posted and the obesity issue now plaguing the USA.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 5:55 pm » by Lowsix

Seeing the absolute GIANTs that are now part and parcel of the school system, since my wife began teaching, I am firmly of the belief that it has 10% to do with the growth hormones in the meats we eat...rather than the wireless society, but there are plenty of studies pointing at the evils of that as well..

I began noticing it in '98, when my wife was teaching junior high, i was approached by a man in the hallway, and he told me to get the fuck out of his way.. I stood my ground, and again he repeated that i needed to get the fuck out of his way..

Whn my wife exited her classroom, he took a dead run at her..as if to do bodily harm...
Now this was a big fellow.. about 6'3", 230 full beard and mustache..as he was about to get to her, i side tackled him, and luckily got him to the floor..

He started cring and sibbing and wailing..
The security police officer came out of an adjacent office asking what happened..
I explained, and he shook his head.

I had just tackled and thrown the the floor a
SEVENTH GRADER who had just turned thirteen...
Full beard, and mustache and not a single hint of his age,
aside from the blubbering and sobbing..
and threats of telling his mom what i had done.

She has had plenty of other giants and fully developed girls inher time at that Junior high, and theres almost no way to deny what our diet has done to these poor kids.

Not only are they physically fucked up, but it does something to their heads, as they start to get adult thought patterns & sex drives and whatnot at a MUCH MUCH earlier age.

spooky as shit..

Hormones is my vote..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 6:08 pm » by Ph0enix

It is definately hormones. In addition to the hormones in the food, theres hormones in the water. My girlfriend made me aware of this. Because of birth control, hormones prescribed to pregnant women, and hormones prescribed to post menopausal women, our water is FULL OF ESTROGEN! The filtration systems that we have don't screen out hormones. We are constantly drinking tons of it. I personally believe thats why this phenomena shows up so vividly in the girls. Having periods at 9 and under, breasts at 8, babies at 13, and the increased number of women who get/need historectomies and other removals of their "womanly parts." Its all indicative of a recent and violent change in what's being ingested. One only needs to look at old year books to see. All kids look like kids until you get to the 80's. Thats when kids start looking like adults. I also believe part of the fat problem we have in america is due to this, especially concerning women and children. Notice all the little boys lately with man-boobs? Theres a LOT to this and I don't know why we aren't flipping out about it! Capitalism needs a better governer...

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:13 pm » by Seahawk

Have you guys seen this video?

It's called "Codex and Nutricide," about Codex Alimentarius. It's a meeting of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, with Dr. Rima Laibow of the Natural Solutions Foundation.

I don't spout the depopulation plan as true- I just don't know. But there is an awful lot of REAL TRUTH here, and some very interesting historical facts that I was unaware of. Scares me- that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9egC7Moz3M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSfeTdbXF4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2-q3oz-kk4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbv0UaunpXU
Last edited by Seahawk on Fri May 22, 2009 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:32 pm » by Seahawk

Concrete, you're probably on to something there, with the wireless possibility. I wonder how long it will take for us to realize the true cost- the real effects- of this modern technology, and how long we will have to wait to be told the truth.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 7:50 pm » by TheDuck

i have also heard about this wireless stuff 'rf' my m8's sister down the road had ovarian cancer at about 10 and has now had it removed, soo sad. they also have 3 computers always on the internet, hmm..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostFri May 22, 2009 8:02 pm » by Ph0enix

theduck wrote:i have also heard about this wireless stuff 'rf' my m8's sister down the road had ovarian cancer at about 10 and has now had it removed, soo sad. they also have 3 computers always on the internet, hmm..

http://www.feb.se/emfguru/CellPhone/probable-health/Probable-health.htm

Super Moderator

PostFri May 22, 2009 8:09 pm » by TheDuck

Blatant effect now turning off my wireless hub that i don't use lol.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next