sonar finds large circular disc on ocean floor!

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 11:07 pm » by Illuminated

-

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwHE5816 ... r_embedded

(Swedish treasurehunters on the 18th of june 2011 found a gigantic circle on the bottom of the baltic sea between Finland and Sweden.

The circle which was found on 87 metres depth was estimated to be 60metres in diametre. And was followed by a 300 metre long 'sliding track', as if the object would have travelled over the seabed before it stopped.

The group who found this circle is called 'Ocean explorers'
Peter Lindberg, one of the treasure hunters of 'Ocean Explorers' said the following;

"– You see alot of strange things in this proffesion, but under my 17-18 years working as a proffesional 'wreckage hunt' I have never ever seen anything like this. The Shape, the totally unique and completely round circle makes this found totally unique!"

On the question if this could be a sink bomb from the first world wat or maybe a summetrical algie bloom he said;
"– I totally rule out that possibility completely. This is not something soft."
And on the question concerning what this then could be he responded:
"– I have no idea. The only thing I know I have seen is that something is down there, something massive, something which is made of Stone, concrete or steel and has a complete circular shape to it."

Another crew member Dennis Åsberg said;
"– The germans has been there, the russians has been there, that they could have dumped something gigantic is plausible."

Andréas Olsson is a marinearcheologist on the Swedish state marine museums. When shown the pictures of the object he says that it is too early to determine what this could be.
"The most believable is anyway, that this is a natural formation.)
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article13263359.ab
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 11:14 pm » by Garciaface

Could be a crashed Nazi Haunebu disk. Any rich people on DTv want to go see what it is?

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm » by Flecktarn

i still cant beleive no one has dived down or sent a rov down to take images,, it would be great if it was a vril or Haunebu disk.that would anwser alot of questions concerning ufo's
ImageImage