Sony likely to unveil next PlayStation on Feb. 20

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 pm » by Phoenix rising

I'm an xbox man myself, I'll be staying loyal
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 pm » by Opalserpent

just_the_flu wrote:multi port games will still be made for xbox and ported over to pc and ps3....

so multi platform games will be crap on anything but xbox... its just how its been...

its bad when pc games work better on console.... same with playsataion games... games are designed for xbox these daze.... game problems seem to be with multi platform game mainly... they work best on xbox... and games are released first on xbox....

microsoft sucked a big one.... they basically monopolized "shooters".....

Well borderlands 2 on either console is quite the jerky affair especially in multiplayer.
I owned an xbox but it broke down in less then 3 months then I moved to ps3,

I left ps3 after I realised that when I play muliplayer games like cod zombies that
toddlers under legal age are playing adult games and spamming the shit out
of the voicechat.

When I went back to pc I was very happy even though I had to wait sometime before
I got my new laptop after my dell xps m1730 sli died from overheating.

When I went from borderlands 2 on console to high end laptop the difference was just
bs.

Sure graphics are not important as much as gameplay but when gameplay is effected
by poor frame rate then it's time to move on.

But holy when I went back to pc and I played at 1080p at 150 fps with full nvidia physics X
I realised that pc gaming is still best.

I enjoyed ps3 though but once your used to mouse and kb again lining up a zombies
skull with a mouse is ten times more satisfying then using the left shoulder button
autoaim on console.

Console still has the advantage of not requiring tweaking of graphics though.

kidding wii u is on par with ps3 now and has the latest graphics api's supporting dx 11.
and more memory.

I owned a Vita for awhile but the lack of any decent games killed it for me and I
sold it to a friend. My new note 2 is nearly as powerful and has a bigger screen
anyway and more memory and hub to hdmi tv and usb kb mouse and usb controllers
or blue tooth controllers and I can run office with full functionality on my jellybean android.

I was also pissed off that I can't mod the Vita or the 3ds I used to own which I also
ditched. I agree software piracy doesn't help however if you try before you buy then
it's not so bad as long as you remove the game eventually :)

Shock horror the 3ds has better games then the vita, not graphically but where it counts.

I enjoyed modding the old psp and running custom firmware and playing backups
and emulators was great and made an excellent present for a friend.

PC ultimately is the best as you can mod your games and hack the crap out of
them unlike fascist consoles that have heavy security features now and make
modding impossible as stooges and goons from nintendo and sony follow modding
sites and spy on modding progress to inform their corporate masters of the
contents of your console and your activities.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 7:34 pm » by Malogg

Ergo dual shock controller PS4

Some companies are already working on new controllers for the PS4, for now these are the visions of the concept because I do not really know if Sony decides to standard controller, and maybe we will PS4

controlled games by the mind?

The new controller will appear at the top can be bent to a more comfortable game for the Sony Playstation 4 is a touch screen in the middle, let’s be honest the rest of the standard.

:roll:

Looking like a bag of sh1te so far ie way tooooo easy to get broken ffs

Games look awesome though graphics wise

Upload to Disclose.tv

Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 7:51 pm » by Noentry

PS4

XBOX 720

I am sure when the ps4 comes out my son's will be first in line to get them.

Actually get's on my nerves.
I dont have 1 ps3 at home I have 3.
I dont have one xbox I have 2

Drives me made some days :hell:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 pm » by just_the_flu

Opalserpent wrote:
Sure graphics are not important as much as gameplay but when gameplay is effected

But holy when I went back to pc and I played at 1080p at 150 fps with full nvidia physics X

I enjoyed ps3 though but once your used to mouse and kb again lining up a zombies
skull with a mouse is ten times more satisfying then using the left shoulder button
autoaim on console.

very true... all three points :cheers:

i dont know why consoles wont support kb&m for games... (saying that out loud i can think of a few).. but any more usb ports are a dime a dozen...

Edit: borderlands 2 as good as first? im cheap so im waiting for it to go back on sale (missed out at christmas time)
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 03, 2013 11:48 pm » by mediasorcery

i game, got a -his 7950 &rog gene v
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 12:46 am » by Vulcanic

Phoenix rising wrote:I'm an xbox man myself, I'll be staying loyal

i'm a everything man,, when your loyal you miss out, why only eat half a cake when you can eat the whole thing lol..

i love my 3do still, intellavisions sears model and regular, love sega gen with sega cd and 32x, nin 64 with upgraded chip, i have the japan sega saturn and american, turbo grafix, atari 2600,5600 and atari jag with the cd-it had the only highlander game made, colleco adams computer, comador, snes,nin, ps vita,psp,ps1, xobox, xbox 360,game cube ect ect ect

it would just be easyer to say i never had wii,or any nintendo handheld, but i got everything eles.

but xbox and playstation 3 i really have to say (not game wise ) but as a system i like ps3 way better, only advantage xbox has is i can mod it with my pc,playstation you can't...

but xbox you pay extra yearly fee to play online, playstation is free to play online, if you want pay yearly charge for playstation plus (wich i do) you get 1000's dollors of free games , just last month they gave away 15 plus games that sell from 30-60 in the stores.

xbox you get some weird avitar you buy things for..
on playstation 3 the game companys built spaces for your avitar and friends with mics and mini games , playstation home rules, and its huge.

but xbox 360 has great exclusive games and thats the main reason i got one, fallouts and morrwin/skyrim are better on xbox and xbox gets it first and add ons first and those are my favorite games so i really really love xbox for it lol..

love them both in different ways i couldn't live without either..
HONORI­FICABILI­TUDINI­TATIBUS
Remiel
VULCANIC PNEUMONO­ULTRA­MICRO­SCOPIC­SILICO­VOLCANO­KONIOSIS

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:00 am » by Vulcanic

Noentry wrote:PS4

XBOX 720

I am sure when the ps4 comes out my son's will be first in line to get them.

Actually get's on my nerves.
I dont have 1 ps3 at home I have 3.
I dont have one xbox I have 2

Drives me made some days :hell:

lol i have no kids and i got 2 playstation 3's one is 320 gig and other is backwards compatable with 2000 gigs 2000 gigs rules but does load of the dash slower, any more gig it bog it out. got 2 xbox 360's too a 2000 gig halo model and a cheapo 320gig. i'm just a pack rat lol , when i bought playstation and xbox 360 the day they came out it was weird 1 year from the day i bought them in the same week they both broke, so i bought new ones and upgraded the hard drives to 2000 gigs i took the new used hard drives and put them in the broken ones and boom the both work now lol

so now i use them as music/movie players ps3 has blue ray so
Remiel

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 am » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:
just_the_flu wrote:multi port games will still be made for xbox and ported over to pc and ps3....

so multi platform games will be crap on anything but xbox... its just how its been...

its bad when pc games work better on console.... same with playsataion games... games are designed for xbox these daze.... game problems seem to be with multi platform game mainly... they work best on xbox... and games are released first on xbox....

microsoft sucked a big one.... they basically monopolized "shooters".....

Well borderlands 2 on either console is quite the jerky affair especially in multiplayer.
I owned an xbox but it broke down in less then 3 months then I moved to ps3,

I left ps3 after I realised that when I play muliplayer games like cod zombies that
toddlers under legal age are playing adult games and spamming the shit out
of the voicechat.

When I went back to pc I was very happy even though I had to wait sometime before
I got my new laptop after my dell xps m1730 sli died from overheating.

When I went from borderlands 2 on console to high end laptop the difference was just
bs.

autoaim on console.

Console still has the advantage of not requiring tweaking of graphics though.

kidding wii u is on par with ps3 now and has the latest graphics api's supporting dx 11.
and more memory.

I owned a Vita for awhile but the lack of any decent games killed it for me and I
sold it to a friend. My new note 2 is nearly as powerful and has a bigger screen
anyway and more memory and hub to hdmi tv and usb kb mouse and usb controllers
or blue tooth controllers and I can run office with full functionality on my jellybean android.

I was also pissed off that I can't mod the Vita or the 3ds I used to own which I also
ditched. I agree software piracy doesn't help however if you try before you buy then
it's not so bad as long as you remove the game eventually :)

Shock horror the 3ds has better games then the vita, not graphically but where it counts.

I enjoyed modding the old psp and running custom firmware and playing backups
and emulators was great and made an excellent present for a friend.

PC ultimately is the best as you can mod your games and hack the crap out of
them unlike fascist consoles that have heavy security features now and make
modding impossible as stooges and goons from nintendo and sony follow modding
sites and spy on modding progress to inform their corporate masters of the
contents of your console and your activities.

pc is great i play the old republic, i used play everquest for 7 years, and star wars galaxys online, and love fallouts and skyrim on pc, mod'ed and coded out lol plus creation kits

best star wars pc game ever, put a bib on before watching this because you will drool or something worse

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Vulcanic on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remiel

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 am » by Vulcanic

Remiel

PreviousNext