Sony likely to unveil next PlayStation on Feb. 20

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:39 am » by Opalserpent

just_the_flu wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
Sure graphics are not important as much as gameplay but when gameplay is effected
by poor frame rate then it's time to move on.

But holy when I went back to pc and I played at 1080p at 150 fps with full nvidia physics X
I realised that pc gaming is still best.

I enjoyed ps3 though but once your used to mouse and kb again lining up a zombies
skull with a mouse is ten times more satisfying then using the left shoulder button
autoaim on console.

very true... all three points :cheers:

i dont know why consoles wont support kb&m for games... (saying that out loud i can think of a few).. but any more usb ports are a dime a dozen...

Edit: borderlands 2 as good as first? im cheap so im waiting for it to go back on sale (missed out at christmas time)

Oh MY GOD, is borderlands 2 better then 1. HOLY MOLEY.

Borderlands 2 is absolutely brilliant as an arcade shooter. The rpg elements and the brilliant
gun leveling system is just incredible. It should be a crime not to play borderlands 2.

I have not seen a game of such quality since fallout 3.

Please get borderlands 2 as soon as you can, steam has it on pc quite cheap now compared to
console which is significantly more expensive.

I was reading that sony and nintendo are working on ways to stop games from being
resold. They want you to buy the game over and over again instead of being able
to buy it second hand. :nwo:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:42 am » by Opalserpent

Reply to Vulcanics list of old games on pc.

Your not wrong, I played most of those classics too.

My Favorite ancient game was Light Speed, When I finished that game it gave me a feeling inside
that few games today give me, a feeling of accomplishment.

Last edited by Opalserpent on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:45 am » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:
just_the_flu wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
Sure graphics are not important as much as gameplay but when gameplay is effected
by poor frame rate then it's time to move on.

But holy when I went back to pc and I played at 1080p at 150 fps with full nvidia physics X
I realised that pc gaming is still best.

I enjoyed ps3 though but once your used to mouse and kb again lining up a zombies
skull with a mouse is ten times more satisfying then using the left shoulder button
autoaim on console.

very true... all three points :cheers:

i dont know why consoles wont support kb&m for games... (saying that out loud i can think of a few).. but any more usb ports are a dime a dozen...

Edit: borderlands 2 as good as first? im cheap so im waiting for it to go back on sale (missed out at christmas time)

Oh MY GOD, is borderlands 2 better then 1. HOLY MOLEY.

Borderlands 2 is absolutely brilliant as an arcade shooter. The rpg elements and the brilliant
gun leveling system is just incredible. It should be a crime not to play borderlands 2.

I have not seen a game of such quality since fallout 3.

Please get borderlands 2 as soon as you can, steam has it on pc quite cheap now compared to
console which is significantly more expensive.

I was reading that sony and nintendo are working on ways to stop games from being
resold. They want you to buy the game over and over again instead of being able
to buy it second hand. :nwo:

i got borderlands 1 , me and my best friend were playing it but he got married had a kid and hasn't played since so i never ended up finishing it,but its on my list, and from what i did play i liked it alot.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 am » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:Reply to Vulcanics list of old games on pc.

Your not wrong, I played most of those classics too.

My Favorite ancient game was Light Speed, When I finished that game it gave me a feeling inside
that few games today give me, a feeling of accomplishment.

old games rule, they mighta had bad grafix but the replay value and right amount of toughness do give you a feeling of accomplishment. there bdepending on sound/grafix to sell the game, but there a few newer great ones.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 1:56 am » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 2:09 am » by Opalserpent

Holy man, did you own a 3D0? I had the amiga cd 32, that Sewer Shark looks exactly like Microsom.

Upload to Disclose.tv

It had the most awesome graphics and sound I'd ever played, I thought it was state of the art back then.

Talk about shallow on rails shooters though.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 3:47 am » by just_the_flu

opal :flop: totally sold me on bl2... if your not; you sir should be a salesman...

i cant remember many game titles i use to play from back in tha day, and i only had access to old games through friends... and arcade...

most classics such as donkey kong, wolfenstein, duke nukem, frogger, astroid, pacman/woman, etc..... i probably played it...

one game i have a vivid memory playing lots of at neighbors house is captain comic...

...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 04, 2013 8:59 pm » by Vulcanic

Opalserpent wrote:Holy man, did you own a 3D0? I had the amiga cd 32, that Sewer Shark looks exactly like Microsom.

Upload to Disclose.tv

It had the most awesome graphics and sound I'd ever played, I thought it was state of the art back then.

Talk about shallow on rails shooters though.

i got the panasonic 3do and the goldstar 3do with 250 titles, 3do was beyond great during it's time , i was so suprized that snes and sega gen took it out, and sega cd redid alot 3do games but wat worse grafix.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous