Soon new moon close ups

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 am » by Kingz

bosb33r wrote:
kingz wrote:Great stuff.... As always, will be looking forward to see what you have created :D

By the way, since you have a lot of footage.. did you ever see strange things when observing the moon? Like seeing objects fly over the surface or something else... just wondering ;) :mrgreen:

Hi kingz,

well i see on the dark places of the moon some bright lights not filmed yet!, perhaps soon but i am not so lucky to catch this kind of things :(

On the next vid you will see some nice results of the surface of the moon , is it yust shadows or ............ :flop:

Because I was filming the moon this night while smoking a uuh sigaret ;) and I saw a strange "lighter" spot in the shadow side...

I'm busy uploading it now, recon it will take a few minutes :mrgreen:
The Map Is Not The Territory, The Word Is Not The Object....

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 4:00 am » by Fleshstorm87

Wondering....this brings up a question I've pondered (after watching a shit ton of "faked moon landing films") and after seeing tons of doc.s on ancient moon artifacts......is it possible to see or find the leftover Apollo landing craft...probably a stupid question, and has probably been asked before...as is, now? Oh well, there I go pondering again lol! :headscratch:
Kill yourself......begin again............

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 4:13 am » by Fleshstorm87

That is..if we actually landed on the moon??????????? :headscratch:
Kill yourself......begin again............

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 1:55 pm » by Nickelson

kingz wrote:
bosb33r wrote:
kingz wrote:Great stuff.... As always, will be looking forward to see what you have created :D

By the way, since you have a lot of footage.. did you ever see strange things when observing the moon? Like seeing objects fly over the surface or something else... just wondering ;) :mrgreen:

Hi kingz,

well i see on the dark places of the moon some bright lights not filmed yet!, perhaps soon but i am not so lucky to catch this kind of things :(

On the next vid you will see some nice results of the surface of the moon , is it yust shadows or ............ :flop:

Because I was filming the moon this night while smoking a uuh sigaret ;) and I saw a strange "lighter" spot in the shadow side...

I'm busy uploading it now, recon it will take a few minutes :mrgreen:

Where is it Kingz? Or are you still smoking or fell a sleep maybe on your porch? :lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 2:00 pm » by Pindz

very nice footage man ! i hope you will do more (and maybe catch some UFOs :owned: )
:cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 7:34 pm » by Bosb33r

scoundrel1975 wrote:Quality Bosb33r :clapper:

Thanks scoundrel1975 :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 7:39 pm » by Bosb33r

pindz wrote:very nice footage man ! i hope you will do more (and maybe catch some UFOs :owned: )
:cheers:

Thanks pindz ;) more vid's follow :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm » by Larrymholder

fleshstorm87 wrote:Wondering....this brings up a question I've pondered (after watching a shit ton of "faked moon landing films") and after seeing tons of doc.s on ancient moon artifacts......is it possible to see or find the leftover Apollo landing craft...probably a stupid question, and has probably been asked before...as is, now? Oh well, there I go pondering again lol! :headscratch:

Ha, I was going to ask the same question, I'd really just like to know.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 7:46 pm » by Germanpils

Nice pictures there.

I would also like to see a full footage of the moon during night if theres
any strange things like objects flying over the surface.

isnt it possible yet to combine the telescope with a laser thats focused on the moon
so the telescope moves WITH the moon to observe it a full night, without having to stand next to it and move it with the moon?

just an idea :headscratch:
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Initiate

PostTue Feb 23, 2010 7:53 pm » by Bosb33r

fleshstorm87 wrote:Wondering....this brings up a question I've pondered (after watching a shit ton of "faked moon landing films") and after seeing tons of doc.s on ancient moon artifacts......is it possible to see or find the leftover Apollo landing craft...probably a stupid question, and has probably been asked before...as is, now? Oh well, there I go pondering again lol! :headscratch:

Hi fleshstorm87

"is it possible to see or find the leftover Apollo landing craft"
-no i cant come so close to the surface of the moon, perhaps i can see more with a camcorder with some good zoom?

The camcorder i use is to heavy to put it on the back of the telescope (i can try to use it but the auto follow mode don't work :headscratch: ) but i will give it a try soon

PreviousNext