and gladly cast it to the wind

Here and now we
are gone in a heartbeat
a dream in the
passage of time
chances are fading
this world isn't waiting
the moment is passing you by

Slowly spinning on the wind back home...

For we know in part, For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

perhaps we are just the daydream of the creator.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 27, 2013 8:42 pm » by SolStone

I appreciate the beautiful imagery...
[/quote]
[/quote]

No not that image!

Of the "hand" and "foot", relating one to the spiritual vision and the other to the foundational chakra. Also of the analogy above of one form of self-awareness vastly more complex than another. Aleph and Tav or the full spectrum and everything in between, possibly even relatable to the acceptance of one's entirety (i.e. to Know Oneself).

Symbols are communication and a communication follows the electrical storm (spiritual) within the brain. It is given movement via the magnetic (emotional) 'push', and so moves towards that/where/who it is properly reciprocal or in alignment with (space/time?).

Would this line of thinking correspond with your imagery?

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 9:38 am » by Zer0

Seriouscitizen wrote:What do you mean detach?

I remember you saying creation is infinity experiencing itself. How can we ever detach from something that is our self? Can you elaborate?

I mean that often times we attach our energies to certain events in our past, or certain things we want in our future, but past,present and future are here right now. So what we are really doing is giving our leaving parts of our energies in those memories, it is okay to learn from them, but I do not think it is wise to be stuck in them. It is like a movie, it is already made but you must watch its sequence, if you are constantly rewinding a specific time, you are wasting time(and energies) you could be using to watch the other parts, I hope that makes more sense :dunno:

Seriouscitizen wrote:Well Aries, :? That would be impatience..

:alien51: :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Initiate

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 1:14 pm » by 1ofus

The first time I read your post I thought it was a little bit deep for me but after giving it some thought I reconsidered. I'm sure I'm not addressing everything you said as it's tough sometimes to comprehend what you are saying.

I got hung up on your term fragments but then I remembered the Osiris story where Set cuts Osiris into fourteen pieces or fragments and it then made more sense to me.

Let's say that Osiris, with his phallus intact, is at home in Leo on the second level of the zodiac or seventeen places up. To break Osiris into fourteen pieces without his phallus would be to descend the stairway back to Gemini on the first level, right where we are collectively.

Keeping in mind, our objective is to ascend. If we were to reach a certain level where we were supposedly enlightened you would think that when you physically die your soul would be complete and you would be able to navigate in the spiritual realm with total awareness.

If one dies before this point you would be recycled back to continue the journey your soul was on in previous lives. However, each time back you have to find the path all over again and in these lower reaches of hell it gets harder and harder to find that path, making this world a trap that we collectively cannot break free of.

I disagree with your assessment of the word sin. Sin is defined pretty well in the bible as disobedience to god. God is recognized as the great I am or self so that redefines sin as doing that which goes against ones own self interests, in other words giving when you could be taking and imo, that cannot diminish ones soul.

Rather than sin I would say vices or faults. If we are ascending we are constantly struggling to be a better man/woman, trying to eliminate our vices and or faults. We are always looking for pieces to put into our life puzzle and eliminating pieces that don't fit.

I agree with a lot of what you are saying but would add that we need to put all the pieces, fragments or steps back together again and as Jim Morrison of the doors sings, "break on through to the other side". We must find and take the path to enlightenment, this is the only way to free our souls. A savior cannot do this for us.

Have a great day! :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 2:15 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Solstone, that would be indeed in my lines of imagery. I think we are one step further putting together a puzzle here.

Otoel, that makes sense :flop:

And 1ofus, thank you for your additional input. And i have to say the Sin is indeed that what leads to regret. At least that is how i see it.

Guys/Girls :hugging:

Initiate

PostFri Jun 28, 2013 2:43 pm » by SolStone

1ofus wrote:I disagree with your assessment of the word sin. Sin is defined pretty well in the bible as disobedience to god. God is recognized as the great I am or self so that redefines sin as doing that which goes against ones own self interests, in other words giving when you could be taking and imo, that cannot diminish ones soul.

What if 'sin' meant "missing the mark," rather than 'disobedience to god'? What if god learns too? What if god learns at the speed of light and ergo is always omniscient in the eyes of his children (who learn at a much slower pace)? What if the birth of sin was god's own initial ignorance of Himself? What if that means following in the footsteps of god, of accepting, understanding, learning, forgiving, and eventually loving?

Just a thought, nothing more.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 1:17 pm » by 1ofus

SolStone wrote:
1ofus wrote:I disagree with your assessment of the word sin. Sin is defined pretty well in the bible as disobedience to god. God is recognized as the great I am or self so that redefines sin as doing that which goes against ones own self interests, in other words giving when you could be taking and imo, that cannot diminish ones soul.

What if 'sin' meant "missing the mark," rather than 'disobedience to god'? What if god learns too? What if god learns at the speed of light and ergo is always omniscient in the eyes of his children (who learn at a much slower pace)? What if the birth of sin was god's own initial ignorance of Himself? What if that means following in the footsteps of god, of accepting, understanding, learning, forgiving, and eventually loving?

Just a thought, nothing more.

If you were speaking of our collective spirit in it's ability or need to learn I would agree with you. I think he/she does and we as individuals are that spirits sensory apparatus.

I believe we are here to experience and grow as spiritual beings but because we have free will we made a terrible mistake long ago, we stopped our intellectual / spiritual ascent and began our descent. When trying to ascend there is resistance, spiritual resistance. On the ascending path I see that resistance as the "gods".

I see the word "God" as a title just like "king" but of course god would be the very pinnacle of arrogance and that arrogance is infallible. I have yet to encounter any that didn't tell me they were the one true god and have never encountered one that would ever admit that they might not be perfect and if you don't get on your knees and worship you are in very serious danger. Fear and deception are their best weapons.

If you don't get in line with your god and his laws and rules you are a sinner. Sin in Strongs concordance suggests that to sin is to be in offense or to offend. It also states that it is a feminine noun which is interesting as well. God is a masculine noun. The feminine is the other side of the same pair, male / female. In a sense that says everything, if you venture into the feminine or the unknown you are offending god, it is an offense to learn.

To make mistakes is not always an offense nor would it be damaging to our souls in most cases. Mistakes are the best tool in the box if they are recognized as mistakes. All we can do is the best we can do but the object should always stay the same, to learn.

It's really just a matter of definition. How do we define God and how do we define sin. Once that is done we may find that we have been in agreement all along. There is a force for good, I see him/her as our collective spirit. I think the spirit is the head of the body that has been removed, It is time for a reunion. Imo, the spirit is our creator and he/she does not use the title of God, that would be the resistance.

Just my thoughts! :cheers:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 pm » by SolStone

1ofus wrote: If you were speaking of our collective spirit in it's ability or need to learn I would agree with you. I think he/she does and we as individuals are that spirits sensory apparatus.

Let me begin with, we are more in agreement than not - and thank you! The depth and width of spirit in your post knocked the fog of morning out of my brain and put a smile on my face!

1ofus wrote: I believe we are here to experience and grow as spiritual beings but because we have free will we made a terrible mistake long ago, we stopped our intellectual / spiritual ascent and began our descent. When trying to ascend there is resistance, spiritual resistance. On the ascending path I see that resistance as the "gods".

Here is one of two places where I disagree. I don't believe we made a terrible mistake long ago; I believe God made a terrible mistake long ago. Unlike us, God has long examined, understood, and accepted His mistakes, and had been calling us to do the same for thousands upon thousands of years.

1ofus wrote: I see the word "God" as a title just like "king" but of course god would be the very pinnacle of arrogance and that arrogance is infallible. I have yet to encounter any that didn't tell me they were the one true god and have never encountered one that would ever admit that they might not be perfect and if you don't get on your knees and worship you are in very serious danger. Fear and deception are their best weapons."

This is the second point where we are not in agreement. You know...nevermind. We are in perfect agreement so far as your comment is concerned; I will add to your comment and you can determine if we are copasetic thereafter. True, God is a title, a symbol, and every entity desiring the title has had little trouble in eliciting fear from those who desire an authority figure willing to punish them for their mistakes (think of children running around in adult bodies, pretending and telling lies to impress their friends; it will help you see what I see every time I open my eyes).

What if God did make a mistake however? What if God, after eons of denial, finally realized this, examined the origins of His ignorance, illumined those dark corners with understanding, and finally accepted those parts ('negative' qualities so to speak), and thus truly came to love ALL that I AM. In this way, God would truly understand unconditional love and until we follow in the same track, could never understand the same.

What if - here's the kicker - the false gods you have mentioned above, would rather keep sincere children following a dead, unmoving, graven image of what THEY are TOLD is GOD; rather than the true god, who made mistakes, examined them, and fully embraced HIMSELF. No god we've read about would fit this description correct? Why? Because the false gods you mention would lose their base of power should you actually destroy the idols we have been taught to erect in His name.

1ofus wrote:If you don't get in line with your god and his laws and rules you are a sinner. Sin in Strongs concordance suggests that to sin is to be in offense or to offend. It also states that it is a feminine noun which is interesting as well. God is a masculine noun. The feminine is the other side of the same pair, male / female. In a sense that says everything, if you venture into the feminine or the unknown you are offending god, it is an offense to learn.

I will humbly point our you are using valid lines of reasoning here, running in the wrong direction under Mr. Strong's erroneous assumption that God is a masculine noun. 'God' is derived from many sources in various cultures, but the religious dogma you are familiar with and are following here is found in the Hebrew/Chaldean vein, and was in fact not masculine; it was (in Hebrew) genderless (as spirits logically would be) - and although irrelevant here - plural as well.

1ofus wrote: To make mistakes is not always an offense nor would it be damaging to our souls in most cases. Mistakes are the best tool in the box if they are recognized as mistakes. All we can do is the best we can do but the object should always stay the same, to learn.

You and I could not agree more :wink: I hope your day is full of learning and blessings (and should they be 'negative,' I hope you remain safe throughout). Thank you for the wonderfully intelligent post

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 29, 2013 7:32 pm » by Seriouscitizen

If we imagine it this way,

As above so below, just as our fragments are in service to our experience. So are the gods to ALL of creation. to the creator of creators, they are fragments to whole as well. And just as our fragments, one wants to dominate the other. One who masters to balance all parts in ourselves is equal to the one who created all fragments in balance within it self. And when the fragments realize they are in service of the whole, as below so above, there will be implosion, coherence and NEW creation.

The 'war in the heavens' is the war within ourselves. Our fragments are a representation of the gods. And that 'design' is perfect. Cause all gods in opposite of each other creates symbioses, a spiral of pushing energies/the Swastika the Ying Yang.

the mistake now is the lesson later, But in the wholeness of everything there are no mistakes there just 'is'. The only way to find out if there is truly a mistake is to look within and find it in yourself and know or not know if its irreparable. Of coarse in lines of simulation it would seem as if there are many things irreparable. So the only way to find out is to strive to perfection, and strive more, and look within and in the mirror outside if there is symbiosis. I personally believe the balance in itself is the creative force and those fragment as an individual, and the gods, are a part of me. And they work in service to me, since i have the free will to decide how i want to make an appeal to them.

thanks for sharing guys :hugging:

Initiate

PostSun Jun 30, 2013 5:11 pm » by 1ofus

Solstone wrote "I don't believe we made a terrible mistake long ago; I believe God made a terrible mistake long ago".

Again, if you are referring to the genderless collective spirit when you erroneously use the title God, we as individuals and he/she as our collective spirit are two parts to the same thing. Any way you say it "we" made a mistake long ago that needs to be corrected.

Our collective spirit will help us correct this, God won't, he, or any that would accept that title, will obstruct our path. Btw, the fact that god or gods is plural is indeed relevant. They work like a pride of lions, they cooperate when it works for them.

I thank you for your kind words and I hope the best for you as well. Have a great day! :flop: :)

Seriouscitizen wrote "The 'war in the heavens' is the war within ourselves. Our fragments are a representation of the gods. And that 'design' is perfect. Cause all gods in opposite of each other creates symbioses, a spiral of pushing energies/the Swastika the Ying Yang."

I have pondered this very thought for years and I still do. I still have to question if what I call the resistance or the gods is by design or as you say perfect. I've considered whether it perhaps hasn't been manipulated by a predatory force.

At times I honestly believe the gods, as I refer to them, want us to fail and are trying to destroy us and that is fucked up! Does a stronger opposition make us stronger or do they actually want to destroy us? If we don't turn it around now our destruction is certain, we will collectively return to the void or limbo from which we will not have the mental capacity to ever escape.

A learning bio machine can never be perfect, it can only grow, or not. I've learned from posts read right here on dtv that we exist in a fractal. Looking toward the descent it indeed looks like a singularity or perfection but in truth it is a diminishing fractal or an ever shrinking universe. When we look to the ascent we see a growing fractal or infinity, a world without limits.

Btw, the swastika spins two ways, imo, one represents descent and the other ascent.

As always, thank you for your posts, you make me think and as much as that hurts sometimes it keeps the head in shape. Have a great day! :flop:

PreviousNext